It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Duty Cop Smackdown At Hooters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Just when you thought you had seen the last off duty cop vs. innocent citizen story. This just in:

Hooters Smack Down on a Saturday Night An off-duty, Oak Lawn cop moonlighting as a security guard at the Cicero Avenue Hooters requests back-up for help with unruly patrons.
oaklawn.patch.com...

A Chicago couple was charged with assault, battery and disorderly conduct when the two became involved in a fracas at the Oak Lawn Hooters restaurant on Oct. 16.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This just aired on MSNBC First Look. The video was pretty damning for the cop. I don't see it online yet, but I'll post it as soon as it's available.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Eh? From the article they deserved it.

Sound like a pair of pillocks...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Lol... They are obviously innocent, they attacked an off duty cop! It's obviously his fault that he was attacked

Those darn cops, when will they learn that nothing they do is right...

Magnum

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The guy was told to legally leave and he should have left along with his wife. The cops were nice and allowed him to bail himself out of jail. If I were the judge I would have ordered them held without bail until I had more information that they weren't a couple of real nuts. My best,

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Best part of the article, right here.

Do you like the wings at Hooters? How about the atmosphere? Tell us in the comments.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
New article features Hooter's security video:

www.nbcactionnews.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The first link is from last month? the one with the video is totally different story, wth? Is it the same cop starting trouble 2 different times?
edit on 18-11-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)

top topics

join