It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists' 'New Discovery' About Moon's Surface Already Published by UFO Contactee... in 1987!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Once again, information provided by extraterrestrials to Billy Meier in Switzerland precedes "official discovery" by decades; previously scooped NASA on Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Venus, Apophis asteroid; skeptics remain silent.

So, i'm not a big fan of this guy, but how he knowed about that?

Meier first received that information from the extraterrestrial humans in December 1987, 23 years ago, and we can notice how closely the description matches the so-called 'new discovery' by the scientists

Just lucky? And the article says that:

skeptics remain silent.

Are you realy silent, skeptics?

I'm not a skeptic but i dont know about this one.

The history:

Meier first received that information from the extraterrestrial humans in December 1987, 23 years ago, and we can notice how closely the description matches the so-called ‘new discovery’ by the scientists.

Playa Del Rey, CA (PRWEB) November 17, 2010

An important new discovery by scientists, led by Professor Ian Garrick-Bethell of the University of California in Santa Cruz, reveals that, “The Earth may have played a major role in shaping the lunar surface, according to a new research study by US researchers. The team members say our planet’s gravitational pull distorted the shape of the Moon in ancient times. This led to ‘bulging at the equator and could explain why the far side is more elevated than the near side of the Moon even today.”

Click on link for video: www.ufodigest.com...

According to Michael Horn, the U.S. representative for Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier, “Meier first received that information from the extraterrestrial humans in December 1987, 23 years ago, and we can notice how closely the description matches the so-called ‘new discovery’ by the scientists. Of course it’s nothing against them, they’ve been kept in the dark about the Meier case along with most of the rest of the world for decades. And while we don’t yet have a technological means of confirming it, it’s a good bet that the information that Meier published about the real origin of our moon, in February 1975, will also prove to be true.”

“We are now seeing regular, ongoing corroboration of Meier’s wide variety of scientific and environmental information contained in the thousands of pages that he’s published and which are at the center of the case. As has happened so often before in human history, those scientists who should have been the first to investigate his information viewed it as beneath them (and bad for their funding opportunities) to associate themselves with it. Fortunately, there have been some scientists who had the courage and integrity to analyze and then affirm the authenticity of his evidence. And for the people in the ‘UFO communities’ the Meier case also represented a threat to their commercial ventures, which are largely based on anecdotal tales and fantasies,” said Horn.

“Meier scooped NASA on its most important discovery of the Voayger mission, i.e. that Io was the most volcanically active body in the solar system. Before that he published information about discoveries on Mars that preceded NASA by some 32 years. He also predicted the two planets beyond Pluto as far back as 1958 and was given information on Venus and Saturn that also proved to be accurate long before ‘official discovery’. Of course it also now appears that his warnings about the real threat to Earth from the Apophis asteroid are being heeded.

“With this new corroboration of information about the causal relationship between the Earth and the moon’s surface, certainly more scientists will begin to explore his information and take it seriously, even if they still don’t openly acknowledge that this man, Billy Meier, is indeed the only authentic contact person for extraterrestrial human beings,” said Horn, “and maybe then we’ll begin to pay attention to their warnings, which are intended to help us assure our own future survival.”

Is Billy Meier proven right by NASA?

www.prweb.com...
news.yahoo.com...
technews.tmcnet.com...
americann... ewsmagazine.com/2010/11/scientists-new-discovery-about-moons-surface-already-published-by-ufo-contactee-in-1987/

More information:

U.S. Apollo Astronaut at European Space Agency Conference Confirms Billy Meier's Warning About Asteroid Danger to Earth
Seen as hopeful sign that UFO prophet's warnings may be heeded, even when not officially acknowledged; Meier first published warning about incoming asteroid impact in 1981

And:

...former Apollo astronaut, Rusty Schweickart, echoed the exact same advice given to Meier by the Plejaren extraterrestrials about using existing technologies to deflect the asteroids

www.prweb.com...
edit on 18-11-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I like this one:

Of course it’s nothing against them, they’ve been kept in the dark about the Meier case along with most of the rest of the world for decades. And while we don’t yet have a technological means of confirming it, it’s a good bet that the information that Meier published about the real origin of our moon, in February 1975, will also prove to be true

I think the scientists should visit ATS more, maybe they discovered things faster.

edit on 18-11-2010 by RUSSO because:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
I like this one:

Of course it’s nothing against them, they’ve been kept in the dark about the Meier case along with most of the rest of the world for decades. And while we don’t yet have a technological means of confirming it, it’s a good bet that the information that Meier published about the real origin of our moon, in February 1975, will also prove to be true

I think the scientists should visit ATS more, maybe they discovered things faster.

edit on 18-11-2010 by RUSSO because:

Good catch!
That is for sure!

S&F.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Billy Meier expects us to believe that these are "alien craft":

www.thebiggestsecret.org...

The one's he made out of garbage can lids:

Meier is a joke of the worst kind. A plague upon humanity.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thanks, but please, i would like to see felow ATSers posting about the NEWS. Not about things of the past.

I understand that these pictures are fishy. But i never see a ufo near me too. How i supose to know that he is not talking the truth?

Too much was talked about this guy. Nasa and astronauts are give him some credit. Why should i not give some credit too? Nasa is the meca for sceptics, all that they say are the truth you know

Maybe he made this models in the pictures because he wanted so much that people believed him that he forged some "proof" with good intention. Warning people like you and me. Who knows?

edit on 18-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

We could be already living in space if NASA paid a little more attention on this site.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The guy throws a bunch of crap on a wall to see what sticks. When something sticks the little cult members get all worked up and start doing their thing (kinda like the OP is doing).

Scientists have been discussing planetary body gravity theories for a long time, including gravity from one body might possibly affect another during the molten formation stage. Hanging out around these types all my life and I have heard this type of table-talk back into the early 80's.

Meijer is a joke, and anybody that even dares give him the benefit of a doubt is hurting this subject.

The reasons "skeptic" keep quiet about most of this rubbish is they don't even want to give the fool any attention, there is no need to even discuss him. Most of the people that give Billy the benefit of a doubt are too ignorant to understand why they shouldn't bother, so it's not like your going to get through to them using logic, reason and common sense anyway.......

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Whenever I see anything about Meier, there are countless ways to see just how ridiculous the guy is, but for me there are only really 2 words to sum it up:

Pteranadon....Picture.....

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Thanks, but please, i would like to see felow ATSers posting about the NEWS. Not about things of the past.

I understand that these pictures are fishy. But i never see a ufo near me too. How i supose to know that he is not talking the truth?

Too much was talked about this guy. Nasa and astronauts are give him some credit. Why should i not give some credit too? Nasa is the meca for sceptics, all that they say are the truth you know

Maybe he made this models in the pictures because he wanted so much that people believed him that he forged some "proof" with good intention. Warning people like you and me. Who knows?

Are you even reading the source you posted?

I don't mean to be rude but I don't think you are, nowhere does NASA 'prove' Meier right.

Just ignoring his past is outright lunacy.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Most of the people that give Billy the benefit of a doubt are too ignorant to understand why they shouldn't bother, so it's not like your going to get through to them using logic, reason and common sense anyway.......

Are you calling me a cult member? What thing i'm doing? I thought that i was just report news on this site, in addition to that, NASA seems to agree that he was right in his studies...

Scientists have been discussing planetary body gravity theories for a long time, including gravity from one body might possibly affect another during the molten formation stage. Hanging out around these types all my life and I have heard this type of table-talk back into the early 80's.

And because of this discussion over gravity that he came up with his theory? Including:

“Meier scooped NASA on its most important discovery of the Voayger mission, i.e. that Io was the most volcanically active body in the solar system. Before that he published information about discoveries on Mars that preceded NASA by some 32 years. He also predicted the two planets beyond Pluto as far back as 1958 and was given information on Venus and Saturn that also proved to be accurate long before ‘official discovery’. Of course it also now appears that his warnings about the real threat to Earth from the Apophis asteroid are being heeded.

This seems to be a fact to me, but your nickname says that i suposed to ignore the facts. Strange. I always thinked that against facts there is no arguments.

Meijer is a joke, and anybody that even dares give him the benefit of a doubt is hurting this subject.

This type of comment seems to be an affront to what this site offers. You want to dictate what other people should thinking? If it's a joke, not for me to judge. What I propose is a look at the news that the almighty nasa.
gave us. Joke or not they are they are admitting that he was accurate in his studies. Dont shoot the messenger is all i ask, like the decorum op says. You dont like this news, ok for me, just move along.

The reasons "skeptic" keep quiet about most of this rubbish is they don't even want to give the fool any attention, there is no need to even discuss him.

Again, im not discussing him, im discussing nasa afirmation.

Most of the people that give Billy the benefit of a doubt are too ignorant to understand why they shouldn't bother, so it's not like your going to get through to them using logic, reason and common sense anyway.......

Well, this is just what dictators love. You people are not allowed to use using logic, reason and common sense anyway. You are too ignorant to understand. Shut the * up and think what i want you to think.

AND, as i said:

So, i'm not a big fan of this guy, but how he knew about that?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Whenever I see anything about Meier, there are countless ways to see just how ridiculous the guy is, but for me there are only really 2 words to sum it up:

Again, i dont believe in this guy. But why is it so hard for you to discuss what this op is proposing?

==> Scientists' 'New Discovery' About Moon's Surface Already Published by UFO Contactee... in 1987!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Are you even reading the source you posted?

I don't mean to be rude but I don't think you are, nowhere does NASA 'prove' Meier right.

Just ignoring his past is outright lunacy.

Yes, i read. Nowhere does NASA 'prove' Meier right is one answer to the question that this news provoked in me.
But when scientists studies matches with his predictions, seems to be a good indication that he was right and i want that all people knows too. I do not care what they will think, just let them know that this happened, that there are things beyond imagination, even if the person that did this is controversial.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but these theories about the origins of the Moon have been out there a long time -- since well before 1987.

This new discovery is NOT a "new" theory that matches Meiers' prediction, but rather just one more piece of evidence that helps prove "old" theories -- theories old enough for Meier to know about in 1987.

Perhaps Meier was just a fan of cutting-edge science journals?
(just like Ingo Swann and Jupiter's rings -- i.e., Jupiter's rings were theorized by a few cutting-edge scientists before Swann "remote viewed" them)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
[NASA seems to agree that he was right in his studies...

[And because of this discussion over gravity that he came up with his theory? Including:

AND

I don't know anything about this guy, will have to look it up, but you keep saying "accurate in his studies"
and his theory? i thought you said he had alien info from them not what he has studied?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why isn't this in the hoax bin yet?

I thought anything Meier related was automatically sent there.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
@OP
There is a guy on youtube with a telescope that has digital file capabilities, and he records the moon with it. Check out his channel on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

There is one vid he claims that each time he looks at the moon's surface, certain craters or areas are missing/different. I watched it and really couldn't see what he was talking about, but maybe you can find this helpful in some way. (This is the vid I'm referring to: www.youtube.com...)

Though he loses me when he starts referring to parts of the moon having 'giant satellites', 'generators', and 'moon bases'. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but it doesn't exist in the video.

Cheers.
edit on 18-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank you for the thread. I have enjoyed reading Billy's material. I like to keep an open mind regarding all things. Besides, I've got a crush on Semjase. I hope that her recovery is going well.reply to post by RUSSO

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Okay, serious question (yes or no): Do you really think that these photos could be fatual?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

(snip)

What I find amazing is that these cosmic sources didn't warn "Billy" about his future proving that he used awful models of the "wedding cake" craft and model autos and who knows what else. What I'm waiting for is the discovery of the models of the really good-looking Pleiadian craft seen in the photos from the '70s. The machine-shop equipment and material necessary to come up with those beauties is an enigma.

Until I discovered one photo of one of the Pleiadian ships being suspended by a cable/string, I sort-of accepted his claims only of photographing the crafts. When I saw the movie footage I thought it was good because no one has yet to debunk the dematerializing and materializing of the crafts. But after seeing the awful photos of the "present" models I wonder about everything. And, of course, I never got involved with the claims about the Pleiadians.

Here are 2 photos, one showing what most saw and the other one solarized to reveal supporting string.

edit on 18-11-2010 by The Shrike because: To add photos.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"According to Michael Horn, the U.S. representative for Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier".

If Michael Horn is Meier's only corroboration, then how much weight should we give it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join