It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for Informed Trading on the Attacks of September 11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It just goes to show you, that if you own the government there isn't much you can't do.

It would be ideal though to know where all the money that was made went too? Was it used to finance or pay back something else?

Could 9-11 have been a concerted attempt to raise without immediate suspicion money for the nation itself to make a debt payment, or to finance some grand project.

Is it as simple as money perhaps going to a few insider's personal fortunes like Bush and Rothschild, who has also long been behind Brown Brothers Harriman? Once you have clear ties to the CIA that Bush was once the director of, you can't rule out the Agency funding and endowing itself to carry out projects and plans then absent of congressional oversight for funding.

I think that 9/11 was a concerted effort to scare people into giving their liberties away and to orchestrating a military occupation of both Iraq and Afghanastan. I tend to think that any monies derived from 9/11 insider trading was just the cherry on top.

It just cannot be about money, they already have all the money they could possibly want, and if they were run out, they'd just make more. This is about power pure and simple. These social engineers want nothing more than to control every aspect of this world and it's not enough for them to take it from us, they want us to offer it to them.

Google Video Link

If you're not already familiar with this you should watch it all. If you are, then look at from 56:00 on in order to answer your question.

Tamale
[edit] sorry, I'm rusty embedding googlevids. the creature from jekyll island
edit on 18-11-2010 by Tamale_214 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by Tamale_214 because: for it's own sake.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A;men

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I was 'unaware' at the time and lost a small fortune since I had no reason to put protective stop loss orders in place, market.....not limit!!!!!

Though I did file a report (in person) with the Miami FBI a few months prior to 9/11 of an Al Qaida Bin Laden (rogue cia asset who knew too much) insider by the name of Jamil Jamjoom living in an apartment near myself under the name of a friend. Airport training school nearby. I moved into Jamil's old unit in Boynton Beach. FBI 'gatekeepers' never followed up and ignored my further inquiries, some were murdered/threatened or worse.

NAFTA ensured the multinational corporations, primarily owned by the international bankster cartel had their 'place' on the Board of squares with Knights in black armor at the check.

AIPAC>PNAC>MOSSAD>and rogue agents planted in just about every intelligence agency of 'matter'.
Hint; most were dual citizens.
Note; this is a breach of the Constitution.

Is one not sworn unto the Constitution for a Reason, not season?
I pledge the allegiance to the flag (without that golden fringe) and to the Constitution of the United States, not 'Federal States'.....of something.....else.
No one noticed?
?

Back to fOcus.....

SEC has no jurisdiction, no extradition privilages, 'nondisclosure' ensures this. "S/hell',,,,,trusts, unregistered financial entities, hedge funds with their own set of rules, etc. .....

Sovereign city states were 'designed' with a 'sovereign' set of rules, by design, not a goodUn.
The system was 'designed' to crash, derivatives were like a 're-insurance' policy without the Risk management.

Case closed?
Open saisamE.
I'd take the Long Option on that trade.
U?

Could 'this' be where Jason was Bourne?
Earth calling all JAHsons, Over.....
.....over?....."special" A/gents.....not special 'agents'.
Sober'eity
, Over.....but not out, Right?

NXT.....
S.A.
P.A
.....*ed
edit on 19-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I wasn't talking to mIself.
I was talking to myself.
Or wAs I?

Riddle with a fiddle of kindness, stroked from the Chords of an Aspiring ascetic with loose hands without the rope.
And then.....
Play both at the same time for the 'effect'.
lOl
edit on 19-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Find someone that was in the military and deployed to Saudi Arabia for Operation Southern Watch who was in that country weeks before 9-11.

Ask them what happened over there weeks before 9-11. Ask them if they still have the "thing" which Saudi Arabia forced them to get......

It's a story you haven't heard yet...and relates to the insider trading prior to 9-11.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

So people actually bought and sold shares before 9/11, those bastards.
But wait: don't they trade shares like every day and every hour of the day?
Now if Nobody traded any shares on the previous year on 9/11 then........

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by R_Clark

So people actually bought and sold shares before 9/11, those bastards.
But wait: don't they trade shares like every day and every hour of the day?
Now if Nobody traded any shares on the previous year on 9/11 then........

It isnt about the fact that shares were traded, but the volume of the trades aimed at shares that would be affected by the attacks and betting on the correct direction, at which point such trades can only be explained with foreknolwedge of a cataclismic event that would affect airlines globally.

Who benefitted from the trades? Alqaeda and the Taliban I assume, having been the ones who carried out the attack.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is such bull! This story has come up before and shot down. And no one had to ‘recover’ data from hard drives.

Here’s a link to explain the whole thing.

www.snopes.com...

For those who don’t have the ability to look up the true facts, here’s a C/P from the page.

Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options instruments that pay off only when a stock drops in price surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10 highly suspicious trading on its face. Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11. A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades. The SEC and FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous.

These same old rumors keep getting passed on to new people. If there had been anything to this the SEC would have passed the info on to the FBI. Unless you think the SEC is in on the conspiracy too?

Now how many public and private agencies are in on this conspiracy??

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Many things look benign when you look under the wrong rock...

The biggest little financial institution many have never paid any attention to, yet always seems to come out unscathed, almost stronger, after enormously bad financial mishaps. If Goldman Sachs is the financier of the TPTB, AXA is their launderer.

September 10, surges in purchases of put options on AXA Group stocks. Re-insurer for UA and American.

Alliance Capital Management, a subsidiary of AXA Group, shorted "bubble" shares in Tyco, Enron, and Worldcom days before bankruptcies.

AllianceBernstein, AXA Group subsidiary, advised funds and strategies are among the largest shareholders in failed investment bank Lehman Brothers, insurance giant AIG and the quasi-government enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Maurice Strong, suspected to have laundered $33 billion in Oil-for-Food money through AXA Group.

Paul Desmarais, Maurice Strong's right-hand man, Board of Directors AXA Group.

Henri de Castries, Maurice Strong protege at UN, Director of AllianceBernstein Holding a subsidiary of AXA Group, and Chairman of AXA Management.

Charlynn Goins, Board of Directors Fannie Mae, Board of Directors AXA Group.

Al Gore, CEO of Generation Investment Project, Signatory of the AXA Group "Carbon Disclosure Project."

George Soros, Total, Group Suez, Tides Foundation, Rockefellers, etc., etc., etc., ... you name it, AXA is there.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good thread.

And in reply to those who say this 911 horse has been beaten to death, I would reply NO, Until a really valid investigation is undertaken and those involved at the top are held accountable tried, convicted and sentenced, no this horse is still alive and thriving.

I suggest for anyone really wanting some answers to 911 read, "911 The Ultimate Truth" by Laura Knight Jadczyk and Joe Quinn.

The conspiracy on this is so intertwined with other conspiracies and the rabbit hole so deep and twisted on this that I don't know where to begin.

The book I mentioned and highly recommended is pricey at about $16.00 but worth every penny.

You do not need to understand the depths of darkness behind the events on 9/11 to know that progressive politics is the only sensible approach to the world's current state of insanity. One does need to understand the truth behind 9/11 in order for progressive politics to be sustainable. In other words, regular people need to know what they are up against or their movements will continue to be co-opted. That's what this book is about. - Daniel Strover/Amazon.com

I predict we will never see a real investigation carried out, hell most of the rubble was quickly toted off site asap, that alone should have shot warning flags up to everyone. Melted down and made into a ship. (Get rid of the evidence).

Trading, yes a bunch of insider trading went on days before 911

Insider Trading
Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates Foreknowledge

Financial transactions in the days before the attack suggest that certain individuals used foreknowledge of the attack to reap huge profits. 1 The evidence of insider trading includes:

Huge surges in purchases of put options on stocks of the two airlines used in the attack -- United Airlines and American Airlines

Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of reinsurance companies expected to pay out billions to cover losses from the attack -- Munich Re and the AXA Group

Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of financial services companies hurt by the attack -- Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America

Huge surge in purchases of call options of stock of a weapons manufacturer expected to gain from the attack -- Raytheon

Huge surges in purchases of 5-Year US Treasury Notes

In each case, the anomalous purchases translated into large profits as soon as the stock market opened a week after the attack: put options were used on stocks that would be hurt by the attack, and call options were used on stocks that would benefit.

Put and call options are contracts that allow their holders to sell and buy assets, respectively, at specified prices by a certain date. Put options allow their holders to profit from declines in stock values because they allow stocks to be bought at market price and sold for the higher option price. The ratio of the volume of put option contracts to call option contracts is called the put/call ratio. The ratio is usually less than one, with a value of around 0.8 considered normal. 2

Source and rest of article with graphs911research.wtc7.net...

And to the post that said, "it's all about the money"................no, more than that 911 ushered in the Iraq War, the "War On Terror" and the loss of many of our freedoms in the name of "Homeland Security".

More than the money, it was the control, the power of the masses by promoting fear. When you fear so much that you are willing to give up your freedom, you become a slave............welcome to the New World Order.

And 911 was just a precursor............I'm sure TPTB have more in store for us.

edit on 19-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar/added idea

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Of course it was about the money.

Im beginning to think that the government may have had an idea, but didnt ever conceive of how bad it would actually be. In my opinion it was the bankers, the brokers, Silvertein, the owner of the WTC property, who happened to take out a nice big insurance policy on the WTC only two months before they went down. He made BILLIONS and no one even bats an eye?

WTF? I guess its just like Rahm Emanuel says, "Never waste a good crisis"

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Find someone that was in the military and deployed to Saudi Arabia for Operation Southern Watch who was in that country weeks before 9-11.

Ask them what happened over there weeks before 9-11. Ask them if they still have the "thing" which Saudi Arabia forced them to get......

It's a story you haven't heard yet...and relates to the insider trading prior to 9-11.

Why not just go ahead and spit it out , instead of playing the "I know secrets that you don't know..." game ?

I'm sure , there are numerous members on here , like myself , who doesn't know anyone who was in Saudi Arabia during Operation Southern Watch .

Therefore , I'm asking you instead , since you allude to knowing .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

One data recovery expert, Richard Wagner, has estimated that more than $100 million in illegal transactions appeared to have rushed through the WTC computers before and during the disaster.

Anyone else have a problem with the above statement ?

Here we have planes smashing into the towers , and the evil "insiders" are simply setting at their consoles , conducting illegal transactions .

Yea , right ...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You don't have to physically be behind a computer to use it.

One example would be:
SSH

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

"Who benefitted from the trades? Alqaeda and the Taliban I assume, having been the ones who carried out the attack" end quote,

The investigation said it was not Al-Qaeda, it was an investor who had nothing do to with the attack and so no further investigation needed. Well, that was the answer but I am not satisfied with that, the trading amounts show insider knowledge, the abnormal amount of trade activity as show on graphs should raise suspicion.

www.google.co.uk...://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/docs/SavagePx_CallRatio.jpg&imgrefurl=http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stoc kputs.html&usg=__28T5uduO13VRheIgkpAihQNvHO0=&h=336&w=468&sz=18&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=dfLU-DQoZZXxtM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=185&prev=/images%3Fq%3D911%2B insider%2Btrading%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D830%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=288&ei=NqbnTKiyCYGDhQf0p7HGDA&oei=NqbnTK iyCYGDhQf0p7HGDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:31,s:0&tx=54&ty=47

or here 911research.wtc7.net...

This graph shows a dramatic spike in pre-attack purchases of put options on the airlines used in the attack. (source: www.optionsclearing.com)

The spike is totally out the ball park. More proof if were ever needed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join