It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change The World You Say? Are You Ready for Change? The World Has Done It's JOB

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Thank you. I'm so glad you do check on ATS occasionally, because its kind of a shame that the best posters are fed up with all the negativity and we miss the quality of your posts, your insight. This project that you worked so hard on was excellent, and its very appropriate for this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Great Awakening

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awakening II: Free Cities

To me, with so many of the care plans, using most of their money to fund the nonprofit or business doing it, for foster children, although I certainly do support anyone who is above the poverty line for their family size, supporting one or more children/families, and would like to see cities and towns, supporting several sister cities and towns in developing nations or regions, including agricultural areas, not just one, we're too wealthy overall to only support one. There is so much that could be done, along the lines you have already researched so intensively,so I actually see, communities pulling together, here, with tradespeople, woodworkers, welders, inventors, mechanics, designing, perhaps recycling, and perhaps weekend projects with teenagers that need some male instructions, ie. single parent children, getting together and really helping create, donate and set up, working generators for developing nation households, seed sprouting kits, kits of all kinds, tiered gardens and trellises, heritage and good, as opposed to mutated, hybrid seeds, real food.

I see community helping locally and abroad. Ham radios, telescopes, water devices, power devices, both solar, wind, tide, etc, but also some hand cranked or human generated power.

Conversions.

We can do it, if we network.

I also feel, meditating, praying, seeking help from Higher Ups, envisioning the most positive outcomes and success.

Much Love and Light!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hello my brothers and sisters,

I bring to you a message today that will help move you into the reality that we face. As many of you know already it is us versus them. You know that if we conform to their wishes our fates will ultimatly be placed into thier hands. If you want to change the current system we live under you must be committed. If you are on ATS I'm almost certain that you are aware of the Powers that be. There are people who are in control of major government power who wish to use us as slaves and halt our spiritual development as much as possible. Their plan of world domination is very much included in this process although not everything is as at seems. Killing in the name of peace and love is their new agenda, which is as far as I will go. Read over the prophecies that Adonai has spoken of and you will see what I mean. The endtimes are awaiting us, much of what the bible has said. The ones that come will denounce us as fools as they will tell you what you want to know rather than what is nessecary in your development. Great changes will soon occour, you will see the world collapsing around you. Do not be afraid and do not give in to external forces, trust yourself in being the ONE you were meant to be.

This message I send to you is not meant to seperate us in anyway at all. It is meant to bring us together because we all see the truth that will occour. Prophecy will be revealed and truth shall be spoken. Channeled messages shall not be trusted, most of them have their own agendas. So deep the rabbit hole goes, when will you stop searching for the truth?

I am merely a beacon sent to guide those in troubled times. I myself am on the same boat as you all, but we must find a way to look past our differences and connect with eachother. We can't change such a corrupt system into our truth, so we must make our own. The system we rely on relies on consumerism and protection over truth. I am committed to serving all of you through these rough moments. We as the people will setup our our society away from those who wish to destroy us.

ET_MAN, I truly thank you for putting together this thread although we may have had differences in the past. I admit I was once foolish and niave, and I apoligize, I am aware now of the coming earth changes and wish to fully commit myself to bringing this world into a greater truth.

Finally I must say it is time for change! Not through revolt because that will only further their agenda of global governance. WE MUST STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND SPREAD THE TRUTH, for if we don't then we are only asking for them to tell us what we want to hear. The truth is defininatly scary, but what will we do about it?? Their deception of reality is drawing nearer and closer everyday, how much longer must we wait? Must we wait until TSHTF, or should we establish ourselves in a community committed to the truth before it is too late?

I will commit onto the time that ET_MAN has set forward and I wish you all to help with this project as many people are needed to make this a reality. The light of Christ shall shine in times of deception. Do not be fooled by the ones that wish to control you, as their time is coming to an end. NOW is the time to make change in the world, be the change you want to see!

Words can mean so many different things, it is up to the interpretter to determine the value of such spoken things. The truth is hidden in the darkest corners of a world full of deception, it is up to you to determine the reality of what we face, I hope you all make the best choices. Do not be afraid of TPTB, for they spread fear in order for you to conform, bring your family closer to the truth every waking day.

As I speak, I am not afraid of TPTB, and neither should you! They act only to imprison your mind, and if you follow their teachings you will receive their deception. Do not fall for their tactitcs!

Arkand

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
www.changeeverything.ca...

" In BC, research estimates the cost of homelessness to government health care, social and justice systems at $30,000 to $40,000 per person per year. (Housing matters B C – Ministry responsible for housing)

This project’s goal is to build a sustainable environment consisting of a 3to 5 hectares of land with 30 shelters i.e. cabins, campers or mobile homes to house as many homeless people as would be warm and comfortable in the available space.

The homeless people will grow organic food to sell either at farmer’s market or off site. Leaders in the homeless community will manage the whole program. Growing food needs discipline, care and love, is healing and builds self-esteem.

This is something that has been known for years. Alot of stats should be understood. It costs society far more dollars, per person, in health care, policing, prisons, damage to infrastructure by allowing homelessness and poverty than it would cost to ensure everyone is given land and erects homes together and plants gardens, work or no work, as their right. Which by the way, is their right and slavery is not a god given right or expectation of the ruling class.

In Vancouver while the largest group seems comprised of the vulnerable especially mentally patients who the government downloaded onto the streets by closing the facitilies, it was absolutely barbaric and these people responsible for such an act of murder, and torture of physically ill (mental illness is a physical illness of the body, these are disabled individuals). However families have been affected as well.

I would like to see permanent land donations to build shelters, cob homes, yurts, recycled homes and gardens, with permanent homes afforded all citizens.

Along with partnerships between first world communities and developing nations, regions or cities partnered up. Though I have no idea how to deal with the organized crime that runs so many countries in this world at the expense of its citizens, women and children in large numbers especially.

So how to make working for change less a fringe activity and more the norm?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Averaging at 35 000 per year in cost for the homeless you can see in a few decades that this is the price of a pretty decent house several times over.

In fact, with the average rates for a single person on assistance, which the homeless don't qualify for as they have no permanent residence, somewhere around 7-8 k a year, this means that if they had a guaranteed income plan which should have been all along and thus eliminated the need for duplicating services and government waste, ie. old age pensions, unemployment, and disabilities, they could have tripled it to be above the poverty line.

www.ncwcnbes.net...

Highlights

Welfare

* Welfare rates are far, far below either of the poverty lines, LICO or the MBM.

* Across the four cities, welfare for single employable people was less than half the LICO poverty line and just over half the MBM poverty line. Incomes ranged from a low of 33 percent of the LICO in Alberta to a high of 45 percent in Ontario. Using the MBM, the range was a low of 42 percent in Alberta to a high of 56 percent of the poverty line in Quebec....

Minimum Wage

* Even people with full-time work were at terrible risk of poverty. In almost every case, a person with a full-time, full-year job at minimum wage could not live above the LICO poverty line....

The cost of rent for average apartments in all four cities was simply beyond the reach of everyone on welfare. For example, rent for an average one-bedroom apartment in Toronto was 146 percent of the welfare income of a single person categorized as employable. A single disabled person and a single parent with one child living in Toronto each needed 85 percent of their entire incomes from welfare for rent alone. ...

Goes on to discuss rent in terms of low income working and middle income and even for these groups the rent is TOO HIGH in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.

However, the rentals skyrocked all over BC, I don't even know what year this article was written, even a small town up north was charing 1600 or more for a house, and nearly 1000 an apartment, and you can find that in Vancouver.

There has been put into place a complete takeover of middle class incomes by the wealthy and a conspiracy to charge extraordinary amounts for rents across the board, and genocide, trauma and torture of all vulnerable citizens including the working poor, and the working poor SUBSIDIZE the entire nation doing most of the meaninful work!

edit on 16-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Relating to my two posts above, I have often wondered how people can suggest that its the middle class in so called first nation countries that are karmically repsonsible for the poor in the world and we need to make this enormous different. The truth is, the past generation, grandparents generation, were sovereign land owners, and middle class, to a large extent and their grandchildren have been suffering unbleievable poverty with costs and rents far above any norm. With the majority of income in the hands of a tiny greedy fraction of population, the elites.

I hand all karma back to the elites, the greedy mismanaging draconians.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
however the problem now LIES in getting Humanity to Listen

Humanity IS NOT listening - obviously, it is more convenient to sit back in the lazy chair and wait for the "comet"?

Do you seriously believe that the tales of the cataclysmic and transcending "event" will people make get up and DO SOMETHING...or even simply just let them THINK differently, for that matter?

Do you think that the "belief" in a cataclysmic event, comet, Nibiru, Planet X, Y or Z, red, green or brown dwarf star makes people "better" in doing and thinking?

Does listening to the Art Bell show and reading up on conspiracy sites make people start to DO SOMETHING?

You seriously believe this?

This is the prime example of a society and culture who already got too lazy and convenient to do ANYTHING...so it's naturally that such a convenient comet/space ship/dwarf star will pop up (just like that!) and transform all Mankind into enlightened beings - SNAP, just like that!

Therefore, please go ahead and continue alongside with those others telling stories about comet Elenin/Nibiru and whatever other "event" with extraterrestrial influence and "alien help" from Orion/The Pleiades etc - because this way people can STILL go their daily 9-5 business and live their lives as always....knowing that the Aliens will do all that hard work for them...
edit on 28-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We are not here to change the world...we are here to change ourselves....we cannot interfere with others freewill...let it be their choice what one-1 does with thier life...some are willing to accpet change....others are not.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Its not quite like that. This is a master test for some. So much of what it takes to pass the grade here goes with the level of soul and what their free will, that is whats on the line. Many people's free will is completely taken away from them, and the programming with media from birth and institutions is so heavy and not equal, it breaks their own cosmic laws. But the souls here, also carry their own levels they've reached in the past.

Now, please understand what this means, because I am someone who wants those cosmic arrests made, and ASAP, however, no matter what, we still have consciences, and most or many, some are extremely mitigated. We know better inside.

So, its not enough to say, another is taking their own risk and responsible for themselves. If one lived ones life only looking after themselves and their family, but never harming anyone, not raping, not murdering, not obeying/following bad orders, still helping the little old lady across the street, and lending a hand to others in emergencies, they would still be in far better circumstances than those who have given into the programming ,or the orders or the callousness and harmed others.

However, there are grades of pass. 65%, 75%, 85%, 95%, which I'm pretty sure is probably unreached by us folks here.

YESHUA BEN JOSEPH/JESUS is the exampe/role model and way back home. That is the mode we're striving for. Not for our own sake even, but for others. We're beloved family, and waking up/remembering on the other side, that those we loved dearly, who needed a nudge, some light and warmth when they were at their breaking points, overburdened, and good advise when they were about to follow bad orders, that we FAILED our Family, is going to be very hard on our consciences since the place where those who are lost and harmed others go, and for what seems like a long time, IS horrendous, for what we do to others we do to ourselves.

If we are not harming others, but only self motivated and not other motivated, and not concerned with what others go through, we are being apathetic and selfish with ourselves, and we will not be achieving the grade we wished either. By the way, that grade is Love and Service To Others, but also wonderful joy and vacations with family. But we never stop serving the children no matter how grown up we become.

Your own soul knows this deep inside. We're always a family, and its team work that gets things done. We need to treat the world full of people as we would our own family, and have compassion, and go the extra mile.

That is not taking free will from anyone. They are fed lies, shining light is what we are supposed to do.

Picture yourself like a lightbulb, turned off right now. Some connection goes through, plugged in to both the negative and the Love side, but not enough to light the lamp, and your memory gone.

The work is to weed out the negative responses in you, and pray, or meditate, (for we don't all have religious faith), affirm, visualize, SEEK, for help from the LOVE above, where there is no above in infinity but for arrangements and perception, and cleanse our mind/body/spirit, fill it with humilitiy and gratitude AND PLUG IN, TO THE LIGHT, and turn our own Lights ON, AMPING THEM HIGHER, PURER, MORE GIVING, and then Serve Others. Be the peace, the love, the goodness of the higher ups, here in the world. Be their hands, their feet and SHINE THAT LIGH/Love. Your neighbor IS YOUR BELOVED FAMILY. DO NOT LET THEM DOWN IF YOU CAN AVOID IT. .
edit on 3-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Prayer of St. Francis by Sarah MacLachlan

Saint Francis of Assisi:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

Amen.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ah I see where you are coming from...I didn't make myself clear enough and yes I did feel this from inside and within from my Soul like I was feeling heavier when I said "it is the choice of another what one-1 does with their lives". I meant in a responsible manner and not from a negative aspect or way of life or how to treat others. I didn't make myself clear enough. I meant it with good intention however that is not what it stated in that quote.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You have to change yourself, for the world to change around you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join