It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change The World You Say? Are You Ready for Change? The World Has Done It's JOB

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

Hi Ioner007,

It will never happen.

Never say Never when your dealing with Forever!

Positive Change Can Happen, Believe in The World.

Project Positivity into the World, I Believe in You and You can Make a Difference.

We ALL can make a difference.

Everything starts in FAITH and FAITH is Believing what you don't see that will come and manifest if you have strong Faith and only BELIEVE.

Have Faith, Never-doubting, make a connection with the Spirit of LOVE & PEACE, projecting positive thoughts and good INTENT into the world and bring forth Good changes into YOUR LIFE and into the Lives of Everyone-1 around you and the entire WORLD as a whole.

LOVE & PEACE!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Hi Bluestar.ranch

Let me add.... Lets REALLY LOOK at the hundreds of M-I-L-L-O-N-S paid to basketball, football, baseball, soccer, golf players around the world.. Well is 100,000 Million per contract REALLY REALLY needed to make the game more fun to watch?

First of all thanks for sharing, it's SAD to know that the rest of the world is focused on Entertaining themselves while all the suffering is going on in the world.

It's OK to take some time out of our lives and do some good things to enjoy and be entertained.

BUT TO IMAGINE that every 3 seconds someone on planet earth dies from STARVATION alone having NO FOOD to eat that is just not right and WE ALL KNOW IT.

The WORLD needs to Find a way to HELP themselves and Humanity as a Whole.

That means reach out and find extra time looking for opportunities and ways to share with others.

Make others AWARE of the World Situation so They Also Can Help Others.

There is a formula that can CHANGE the WORLD.

POSITIVITY is a KEY...
BELIEVING or FAITH is a Key...
Spiritually being more in tune with the Spirit of LOVE & PEACE is a Key...
Hoping, wishing, projecting, meditating, praying and so no is a key....
Going around in your area and finding someone in need and helping them is a key...

BELIEVE first in yourself, then believe in those you wish to reach out to that they can accept what you send them and last but never the least being the most important of them all BELIEVE in that spirit of LOVE & PEACE within you and it will help guide and assist you to bring forth good changes into the world.

All Good Things Are Possible If One-1 Believes.

Love & Best Wishes Always!
edit on ECST1111NovPM51 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I didn't read your whole thread, I couldn't. I will come back to it and finish reading, but I get so angry when people are spending hundreds of dollars on designer shoes and bags when there are children like the ones in these photos that the cost of one poorly made bag, with a fancy name, could feed hundreds of children.

Hi Calstorm,

Anger is the first step to realizing what needs to be done to reach out and help the world.

Everyone first gets upset and angry, some choose to look at the material and others don't.

Most of the world puts it out of their minds because it makes them depressed and it's hard for them to face.

It can make people feel guilty for what they have in life, it can reach a persons conscience.

But if we are going to bring positive changes into the world we must face the reality of what's been taking place.

Face the problem head on, BE AWARE of the world crisis's/problems and become ACTIVE in reaching out to others or finding ways to support this Positive Change you hope to see in the World.

Share Information with Others so they Also can be AWARE and help assist others in the world.

Humanity needs to come together and WORK TOGETHER and I BELIEVE that's coming in the future.

I SEND POSITIVE ENERGY INTO THE WORLD

I BELIEVE

I HAVE FAITH

I SEND THIS OUT

I KNOW THAT IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

IT HAS BEEN DONE

THOUGH NOT IMMEDIATELY, I KNOW IT'S ON IT'S WAY AND WILL

ZERO DOUBT WITH GOOD INTENT AND FAITH IN THE SPIRIT OF

LOVE & PEACE!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
ET_MANS intention admirable quality: I support his efforts.

When a man is constructing his house he must put in the effort, he must get the right tools the right materials and find some land; if he does not get either of these he can not construct the house, without the tools he can not use the material without the land he has no where to build. The man could speak to his family for as long he chooses but the house wont get built until he picks up the first brick himself, there is many bricks in laying a house and hard labour to make the man the foundation, the man loves the design he seeks to create but he will need help in doing it, he will have to ask for help for the labour is to much effort for one alone.

When walking a type-rope one must keep oneself balanced and calm, least one lose balance and panic and fall.

Brother

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Hi Adonai Christ Bless,

Thank You for posting this positive message.

Your Parable Speaks Positivity and Truth.

It's about sending out POSITIVE ENERGY into the world.

It's about turning a NEGATIVE into a POSITIVE.

Stay The Course Brother,

Love, Peace & Best Wishes Always!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I now know why the need for the six o'clock news. To capture everybody's attention by feeding them with negative thought's created from the manipulation of real world event's from the media editor's. And the more people that tune in to their station the more "fear-mongering" and more money in their pocket's. there's only a few journalist's that take consideration what is happening i third world countries.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What is the best way to bring this up for awareness to others?

Should we all start local chapters of Citizens Counsels for Peace and Awareness? I like that name, Counsel For World Peace & Awarness!

How can a few, meet up and become many?

Community prayer, meditation vigils?

How to begin?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The only way people will ever listen is IF you take away the money system it's the money that's the middle-man in all this great big game of life. Take away that and take away "the powers to be". Without money = without tax = without power over the people = awareness in large number's = the masses become aware and discover there's more of them than the elite, the powers to be and so on.

Take away money, there's no need to work, there's no need to have a police state and so on.

Yes there are MANY disadvantages to this because then there would be no law's, but if the law system was truely justifyable and the Supreme Court's treated people fairly instead of paying the "Defender's" more money than the "Prosecuter's" - Hence the reason so many criminal's walk the street's, than enough people WOULD wake up!!!
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi ET_MAN

I admire your efforts to create such a thread, and I understand why you are doing what you do given what is known and understood.

I would like to have more faith in humanity, though I am sad to say I see too many at this time remaining wilfully 'asleep', too apathetic and too unwilling to make efforts to love their Creator and neighbour alike. I hope this frequency can change en mass by the grace of the Creators, though I realise they can only do so much on our behalf.

The coming pole shift will not be averted, for we have already passed the point of 'no return' given my own knowledge and the signs that many 'Earth changes' prophecies are being fulfilled for these times. The only saving grace for those on Earth will be opportunity for mankind to 'apply the brakes' as a more positive group consciousness to minimise the 'collisions' that are coming that will tear down the abomonation systems in place, paving the path for a better way of living in harmony for those who remain.

For too long we have been allowing ourselves to be played like puppets on a string by the powers and principalities/unholy forces that many are too spiritually ignorant in their embracing of 'the material world and it's corrupt systems' to even acknowledge. There are debts to be paid for feeding and fattening a beast.

We will get what we deserve and I am in total acceptance of our karma. Let thy will of the Creator be done, for I often see how lacking in humility and grace humanity is. It saddens me and the lack of response to this thread thus far also appears to be a reflection on how little people seem to give regard to such matters of the utmost relevance.

Wars are pending along with their sister's of increasing plagues, famines, oppression and economic depression. Will the many greedy, selfish, hateful, intolerant, unforgiving, spiteful, apathetic among us be worthy of mercy. You can ask that when you are on your knees and begging for a saviour. Don't say you were not warned, for there are many that have persevered with warnings of these times that are more often mocked and ignored than heeded. Change comes swiftly and 911 will seem like a raindrop compared to the storms that are set to come.

May we change our ways to UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL or face a chastisement of such a scale we could not even imagine. As an imperfect sinner, I am striving to do the same. The material path will not serve, only the spiritual in appreciation, tolerance and love for All life.

Please forgive my abruptness, but there is a time to be softly softly and a time to call out in stronger voice. Don't take the fat/lazy ways/comforts/conveniences of today for granted. It is all given by the grace of the Creator and taken away just as fast. Peace be to the those of peace. Change can come very swiftly, may we never forget that, nor our blessings.

edit on 24-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The perputrator's have been here before us since the beginning of the age'. And he are not just fighting on a 'Spiritual Battlefront' but also the "Devil" himself. For saying "Satan" was casted out of Heaven from Saint Michael" and Satan's cannot escape this material plane hence the reason he has made it his "empire". The world indeed has done it's bit, we cannot change the world, only the world changes us!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

There are always consequences for better or worse based on our daily freewill choices.

Our choices based in the spirit of love and service or on fear/divisions amongst humanity will determine much of what is ALLOWED to affect us both as individual souls and as a group soul consciousness.

We can make amends to a large degree. It is within our granted spiritual power. Who cares enough to make personal sacrifices for positive change?? Tick tock tick tock.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Well with all the "fear-mongering" and "mislead" information from the government's and media's toward's the people, there's no wonder why my vision's brought toward's me were a lot based on disaster's and death, if there isn't change that is what will be determined toward's some. As I keep saying we are in for a "Nuclear Winter!".

I almost forgot to say, the Warner Brother's are behind a lot of manipulation in subliminal messages put out to people/viewer's of the movie/film industry. What a way to scare people with movies suchas "2012", "Knowing", and "Paranormal Investigation", "Fourth Encounter". That last film I regret watching as HS made it very clear to me NOT to watch it, but I did and paid the consequences. Now I always listen and trust HS and win-over the desire/temptation to find out regretfully. I've not seen paranormal investigation, and I choose not too! That movie demonstrated aggression and pure evil, negative thought's into an old friend who turned on me with pure evil in his eye's after watching that movie. He did it only to himself and none of us lad's that night have ever seen "K" loose his temper like he did, and for some reason he appeared to be possessed by something, he was acting so unusual and came after me, attacked me! I knew because I sensed it and saw deep into his eye's I saw this evil and quite frankly was not going to go down. I didn't fight him, that's not like me, I just tuned into him and followed his feeling's and decided which way best to divert the situation. Takes a lot of b*****ks to stand up to somebody like him who has nothing going in his life apart from his young daughter, other than that he's never had a proper upbringing, family dis-owned him many year's ago and he was made to walk the streets at 10 years of age. Seen mates hurt badly and killed. They work in a scrap yard, and the metal eating machine ate his mate right infront of him. Moved in with his sister year's later then got himself through his GCSE's and exams, got himself a job only recently, he seem's to be a lot more relaxed. Mind you though "L" used to live down East London most his younger year's and had one mate be sawn in half with machete in a gang war. He got shot and his mate died. He also had another mate baseball batted over his head, he died, I too was batted around head 3 year's ago but I lived, I must be one amongst "L" and "K" and "J" and "C" we are the only survivor's left from all our group's, the majority of mine got killed through car crashes, prison and drunken/drug states. Seem's like we're the only bunch that wised up! After so many losses of life.

Change comes to those who want it, and every action has a consequence, no denying that!
edit on 29-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

We will get what we deserve and I am in total acceptance of our karma. Let thy will of the Creator be done, for I often see how lacking in humility and grace humanity is. It saddens me and the lack of response to this thread thus far also appears to be a reflection on how little people seem to give regard to such matters of the utmost relevance.

I don't think we should be judging others, but one thing I do notice is most people have a different view of humanity than I do,even the contacts I've had. I was told by them that they consider us very strong, that even in the midst of wars, starvations, and the economic treadmills many are on, we still wonder at the beauty of the universe, strive to create beauty and love our children and wish good things for others.

I see humanity as mostly starving women holding malnourished children, or the very good and caring folk in our towns, teachers, preschool workers, farmers, etc.

I see most people as good and decent human beings held hostage by a group of negatives, so they can't do much to change things.

I always see the best in everyone, knowing full well its there.

I see the love, dignitiy, worth, and goodness in all.

Also, I very much appreciated advancements, social programs, collectivity, and progression, technology. That the black ops and bloodines/bankers forced negative polluting technology upon on when we have ever so many options and many things have been invented already such as geothermal, solar, wind, tide, ZERO POINT, oops that one's black op, since we have abuandant energy and can desalinate and take back desert, abundant food growing solutions, including using undergroun and multifloored greenhouses, there is no limit to the progression that an advanced, and ethical, positive and loving race can do, and the harder slave labor is mechanised, or ai even, freeing humanity.

This is a very positive thing.

The problem we have is the negatives are hording technology, and we need to ensure that technology, equality, love, spirituality, and advancement are put together in a positive, responsible way. But 100 years ago, I would have died giving birth to my very large first baby, and women aren't willing to go back to the stone age, and dying in childbirth again.

Just food for thought.

Much Love & Light!
edit on 29-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are different perspectives as to how humanity could be viewed. And they would all have their own merit.

There appear to be genuine victims of our environment who deserve our aid and compassion and then there are also those that selfishly and wilfully embrace corrupted systems and divisive mindsets (creating their own disharmony lacking grace of love and truth) and never think to question how their practices affect the global consciousness/environment, as it would be an 'inconvenience' to the desires of their egos pride, lusts and other so called 'deadly sins'.

People I find are easily distracted and seduced by material conveniences and desires at the expense of the spiritual path of seeking knowledge/God to better live lives in balance, love and harmony with both their global brothers and sisters and nature alike.

The coming changes will shift human priorities and that is one of the main purposes of their occurance (to widely display the law of consequence). It will be a good thing in essence from an eternal perspective for the human condition to experience. Often souls learn the most from the hardest lessons. They can also bring out the best service to others/self sacrifice qualities in many people. We CAN redeem ourselves in the spirit of love.

I am glad you see the best in people, I do the same in the spirit of forgiveness, yet in the awareness that we also often behave as unwise children who need to start taking a little more personal responsibility for our harmful thoughts and actions and how they affect the WHOLE. Deep down, we know the things we do. Spirit gives us that.

We can change, and I know we will have helpful nudges to do so. Yet we have to be willing to make sacrifices to our current self service habits. I plan to start a thread on this in the near future, for talk about change and then shrugging our shoulders and looking at others to step up (i.e manipulated and corrupt politicians) is not enough. We need to ACT LOCAL, THINK GLOBAL on an individual level, as every single elevated soul frequency makes a huge difference. But I won't preach to the choir, I'm sure you already know this sister. Keep that light shining Unity. I love that word. Inspiring in itself.

May the graces of wisdom to love/treat one another as equals be granted to us all.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If all our experiences, no matter how 'negative' help us to master our own selves (shortcomings) then they have served as a blessing.

Thank you for sharing as you often do Brother.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I had a horrid vision this morning, it shook me up, very rare I have vision's that shake me up, I am still upset about it, I aksed for protection from HS and for loved ones and neighbour's and friend's and their familes and everybody else in the world, not to go through what I experienced and my family and neighbourhood experienced. It sicken's me to the gut! As much as I'd write about it, I feel it's best not to give off a negative channel so I refused to say what it is. Other than it relates very much to the North Korean missles. I've done my homework and you can do your's. What is in the missle is what horrified me because it is the same as what was in my vision. And I got exposed to it and felt like somebody pulling me into my chair and feeling heavily drunk and wobbly at the same time. Who would have though radiation would do that to anybody. It did explode within one mile from here.

I have had many vision's of this, and a Nuclear Winter. All my vision's have played out this year including when I messaged ET_MAN about the russian fires back in early start of MAY 2010, and you too will have that email. It's like something's NOT right about this weather, I don't trust the snow, as beautiful as it may look, I know that radiation is retained on the edges of snow flakes and crystallises itself up in the inosphere in the upper atmosphere and can sit up their in the ice flakes for decades. Well since Russia had many 1000's of barrel's/toxic waste/nuclear waste burnt off that started the wild forest fires, and now we are having the Russian cold front hit the UK, it only takes one-1 to wonder what is in the snow!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You are being faced with fears, so you can hopefully overcome them to humbly accept whatever outcomes may or may not take place. I too have been faced with many confronting images and they have taught/prompted me to help essentially 'let go' of fears regarding the dying of flesh.

In cases of great physical trauma resulting in death, the soul will depart from the body long before any 'severe pain' sets in.

We are so much more than the flesh. Walk in complete faith and acceptance of divine will (where there are no accidents or coincidences). It will release your Spirit to the joy of the blessings we have today and offer thanks to the Creator for the many aspects of life we often take for granted.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.global-ed.org...

Here is a school guideline grades 6-10, Canadian government fair trade curriculum. And I've been purchasing grossly overpriced fair trade coffee, not willing to have child labor and starvation wage, often sold as slaves at that, but I can't find any hot chocolate, which begs the question: Why is the Canadian Government determined to bring this issue to school age children without addressing affordable, local access to the products?

Why such a huge price when there is a huge difference in the dollars, and this implies that its not just a co-op that we're dealing with , but once again, a middle man, reaping more than 100% markups. My father used to ask 100% markups, and have at nearly cost sales, his store was very busy, whilst the supermarkets where charging 600% markups and more, except for their selected sales item.

New business ideas for people, low cost, fair priced coffee, chocolates, direct fair trade. But stop the 8.99-12.99 little baggie of coffee, because its outrageous priced. Do it for 100% markup or less, savvy? 4.99 baggies more appropriate!
edit on 5-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some of us can't afford to commit to monies overseas, and struggle with family help to get through the hurdle of managing to survive with families as single parents. But every single time we purchase fair trade products, and stop buying from human slavery co-ops run by the wealthy corporations of our nations who are so rich they have no need to exploit for money, they are doing it because torturing children and destroying families is the only thing that turns them on any more.

Every single time you buy direct fair trade, you are saving lives, and sending kids to school. Think about it. Since their countries rely on the good will and wisdom of ours to elect the right people, which we never do, as our countries support the WOLVES and KINGPIN MAFIA BOSSES that exploit theirs. They starve because of who we vote for, that we don't stop voting for the ones they give us, and start getting together locally in counsels and basically recreating the system back scenes, grass roots and only voting our in and have watchdog citizens to oversee everything at all times.

We're the ones doing it to the world! Waking up isn't really a free will choice, because everyone else's free will and rights, intrinsic rights to be safe while they explore theirs, depends on ours. Its a duty to wake up. Its a do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, don't go to work and straighten out the system, or you really should go to jail kind of moment, in this big capatalistic game of monopoly.

Actually, counties that don't look after their own citizens have no honor in my eyes, but when their behavior reaches into other countries and impoverishes whole nations, whilst they just complain its not their concern, and refuse to wake up, it sickens me to the core. No honor. Not grown ups, not adults. Co-abusers. This is co-murder, co-slavery.

We have out of work people. Why not get some fair trade imports going, along with some local items.

Service to others. Opening our eyes. Caring. Out of work people should group up and form joint ethical businesses with profit sharing, and really promote this is the right thing to do, and others should not support any other kind of business with their dollars.

www.cuc.ca...
Fair Trade Coffee – Who’s using it and
where do they get it from?

List of links here in Canada, and will be exploring these, need to find some hot chocolate, and would prefer some bulk fair trade beans and a grinder since I can't stand cutting back on my coffee for the price of these. I can recommend my favorite flavor so far, the best coffee I've ever drank: Mountain Mayan, medium/dark roast, excellent.

And Direct Fair Trade from Level Ground Trading: Colombia dark roast.
Direct Fair trade is making school fees possible and ends child slavery.

Some of the ways to change the world are right in front of our eyes and have to do with what we buy.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
gbgm-umc.org...

The Darker Side of Chocolate
All cacao production is not the same. Some of the farms in west Africa, particularly in Côte d’Ivoire, the world’s top producer of cocoa, use child labor. Worse still, accusations of child slave labor in the harvesting and processing of the cacao beans have surfaced in recent years (Trade Environment Database Case Studies, #664, by Samlanchith Chanthavong, 2002). Boys between the ages of 12 and 16, many of them from neighboring Mali or Burkina Faso, are lured into the industry by professional traffickers who sell them to farmers in Côte d’Ivoire. Save the Children in Canada estimates that as many as 15,000 children work as slave labor on some of Côte d’Ivoire’s 600,000 cacao farms. Living in deplorable conditions, the children are underfed, forced to work long hours, and locked up at night to prevent escape. If they are caught trying to escape, they are often severely beaten.

Slavery is illegal according to Côte d’Ivoire’s constitution. If caught, the farm owners may be jailed and fined to pay the children for their labor. In addition, the children are sent back to their homes. Exploitation continues because the abuse is hidden and enforcement nearly nonexistent. Large companies that buy cocoa do not send representatives to visit the many rural farms that grow the cacao beans in remote areas.

Côte d’Ivoire farmers questioned about child labor insist that the children are salaried, that their parents were not paid to send them, and that dire economic conditions at home have driven older children to the cacao farms. Most of the laborers on the plantations work as paid day workers, but their wages are so low that their families cannot break the cycle of poverty. Salaried children working in cocoa production often do not attend school, earn subsistence wages, and do not work or live close to home. Farmers have been forced to cut costs and increase efforts to find cheap labor because cocoa has been a weak commodity in the world market in recent years.

This is a huge issue.

Also Fair Trade coconut oil, mine is. This isn't just south america, this is the world. You know the world in the palm of their hands. We have to stop this, and give back to all people their land, rights, freedoms, crops, resources, without requirements of slavery, and labour.

We think its subsidising them. THey are subsidising us, with their lives and deaths and blood, sweat and tears.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

We think its subsidising them. THey are subsidising us, with their lives and deaths and blood, sweat and tears.

Yes this is true. I like all the ideas you are coming out with U99. We need more of this and less of the fear-future speculation so rife on the boards nowadays. One of the reasons I keep my distance from conspiracy communities is there isn't much constructive thought and a whole lot of tail chasing. But there are some gems if you dig deep. Like your recent posts.

I spend most of my time googling solutions now. There are hundreds just sitting there. I disagree that TPTW are stopping us from creating more positive future though. Are they stopping us from growing gardens? From eating healthy food? Are we forced not to exercise or turn on the TV? No no no and no. They don't make it easy and they have a lot to answer for, but we have to stop laying 100 per cent of the blame on them and take a look at ourselves.

Tyranny is often not forced, but is actually an offer of enslavement.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join