It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they hate Isreal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Quite simple - why do so many countries hate Isreal? I've read some of the history about it, but why do so many countries want to destroy Isreal - especially Islamic countries. When God has said that the Jews are Gods chosen people and Islam is the same God - why?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Quite simple - why do so many countries hate Isreal? I've read some of the history about it, but why do so many countries want to destroy Isreal - especially Islamic countries. When God has said that the Jews are Gods chosen people and Islam is the same God - why?

Good question. In my books, its Zionism. Even though Zionism is a movement to bring jews back to their land of Israel, some still think its some secret plot to rule the world.

here are a few links i found that might help;

middleeastinfo.org...
www.algeria.com...

[edit on 30-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There's a difference between Jews and Israel.

Most people who hate Israel hate its' policies of State-Sponsored Terrorism against the Palestinians (who they've pretty much subjugated for the past 35 years).

They specifically hate its' exclusionist Zionist policies.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
okays let me tell you a story here sometime in
years 1950
location SOUTH EAST ASIA,
country MALAYSIA,
at that time most of the lady,woman with child,and olds lady most of them are really JEWS which is scattered from all over europe.they come to most of the malay family which is a muslim in religion.and we never kill single any of them instead we love them as one of the PEOPLE OF THE HOLY BOOK.they came in to this nation ask for help in say to rebuilding their nation and the own country ISRAEL.so we help them only ten year after that see what happen to arab palestin people what have they done until now
you judge by yourself,is this the manner of a good people is this
p/s jews came to all over the malaysian states to ask help in anything we can help too.just for your info

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Funny...all this trouble over accepted adultery....

Goes back to Bible times... Remember the bit about Abraham's seed inheriting the Earth? Well, there's a problem you see....

Abraham had many wives (as did many at the time...). Though he had one more "recognized" wife (Sarah I believe...), he also had others. Well, Isaac was the first one, and from whom the Jews are descended... He was the child of one of the other wives (blanking on the name), but he was the first born (eldest son getting the inheritence, etc.). Whereas Ishmael was the first son from the recognized wife, and from whom the Arabs are descended... So, basically, the only thing that will settle it, is God himself coming down and saying, "look you idiots, THIS is what I meant...."

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think all the people on this thread who think YHWH (Yahweh) the vicious "clan god of the ancient Israelites is some how a UNIVERSAL god (!) needs to read the Hebrew Torah a little more carefully.

Even in all the modern "toned down" English translations it's hateful and spiteful and sexist and vicious----- but it's far worse in the in the paleo-Hebrew.

Then, once you've ingested all of the hate, sexism, violence, incest, contradictions, racism, pre-scientific superstition and Approbation of Genocide in this, the absolute core of "Judaiesm" (i.e. the TORAH : Read Deuteronomy chapter 13 then chapter 20 for a taste of what I am talking about) with all the poison placed into the mouth of this clan god (who thinks one single precious group of nomads lost in the desert is somehow CHOSEN, and by the way, also hates the Amalekites and wants all the Girgi#es dead), sit down and tell me this god is UNIVERSAL, or whether you've been, shall we say, misled in this regard.

Then take out a copy of that heinous document known as MEIN KAMPF.

Read it in translation if you cannot read German. And read it carefully.

Then once you've ingested all the sexism, racism and Approbation of Genocide, in this, the absolute core of "Nazism" with all the poison coming from the pen of Mr Hitler who thinks that only ARYANS are the chosen people (oops, I mean Master Race---like there's any meaningful difference), tell me if you see any similarities?

You might be shocked to discover that there are many distubing parallels between these two documents:

"You will exterminate them all...you will leave nothing breathing...the men, women, children and animals, you shall genocide every one..and you shall burn their bones upon my Altar as a PERPETUAL HOLOCAUST..."

Sound familiar? No, it's not from MEIN KAMPF: This little gem is from the HEBREW TORAH of the BIBLE (Deut chapter 13 and Deut chapter 20).

Now do you know why the world has had so many TORAH BURNINGS in the past, and even now as we write?

Then pause to CONSIDER THE SOURCE: In both cases, what groups wrote this vomit, for whom, when, in what language and WHY?

Now.......I would strongly urge people on this "thread" to stop saying GOD when ALWAYS ONLY referring to the clan god of Israel, YHWH : it would be like saying "THE PRESIDENT" must ALWAYS refer to, say, William Henry Harrison.

Newsflash: there was more than one president of the US.

The word "GOD" is a TITLE, not a PROPER NAME. If you wish to refer to a Universal God, then do NOT quote the Hebrew Bible in the same sentence.

If you want to talk about Yahweh, say so. If you want to refer to ALLAH, say so. If you want to talk about Shiva, say so. If you want to to talk about Dagon, say so. But stop saying GOD and then quote the Hebrew Bible as though the two concepts are ALWAYS NECESARILLY related.

Newsflash: They are not.

Please ALWAYS CONSIDER THE SOURCE of any written material you come across in this world:

It will open your eyes as to WHY A GIVEN TEXT IS WRITTEN THE WAY IT IS, AND SOMETHING OF THE WELTANSCHAUUNG (world-view) of the GROUP WHO WROTE IT.

If the HOPI INDIANS had written a text like the TORAH, it would be the HOPI INDIANS who were GOD's CHOSEN PEOPLE, and everyone else would be GENTILES (i.e. non Hopi).

Please, people, step back for a minute---- and carefully read these horrid texts for what they are.

Only then you might begin to understand why any race or group or affiliation that dares to call themselves CHOSEN PEOPLE or MASTER RACE or SPECIAL in any way over others is going to be hated, and hunted down by everyone else, not included in their number.

This is the 21st century. Nazism is a form of racism. Zionism is a form of racism.

THERE ARE NO CHOSEN PEOPLE: Just ONE RACE, the HUMAN RACE.

So get over it already.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree with a number of people here that there is no chosen people.

This idea is even alluded to in the Bible...

"God is not a respector of persons."

The answer is to not get involved with the Middle East. Let them settle their own problems. One reason why so many hate Israel is because many rich and powerful Jews (and Jewish organizations) in the US constantly push for large sums of money (we're talking millions of dollars) from taxpayers to be sent to Israel each year.

Those millions of dollars in US tax dollar assitance per year can be better spent assisting the poor, jobless, and terminally ill people in the United States.

I'm all for private organizations raising money for Israel. But I am against using US taxpayer money to support them.

However, the flow of US taxpayer money to Israel will not cease because there are too many Jews in high positions of wealth and power in the US government that will not let that financial assistance cease.

I don't blame many non-Jewish people for resenting that.

Israel proved in the Seven Days War that they can hold their own militarily.

I say let's let Israel defend itself.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is one of those questions that have a very long list of possible answers. But I promise to keep this one short.

One reason might be because of what the Israeli air force did to the USS Liberty in the mid 1960's.

Another might be because of how the Israeli government appears to be repeating Hitler's idea of keeping things in order.

Finally, my favorite reason, and this one is for you ADL supporters who think anything anti-Israeli is automatically anti-semitic: If people, that is, those of the Jewish faith, dislike the country that was officially designed for them, then the hatred is well-deserved. And they have every reason to be disgusted by Israel. It is a beautiful nation, but its government does much to ruin the reputation of the wonderful group of people that live there.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Abraham had many wives (as did many at the time...). Though he had one more "recognized" wife (Sarah I believe...), he also had others. Well, Isaac was the first one, and from whom the Jews are descended... He was the child of one of the other wives (blanking on the name), but he was the first born (eldest son getting the inheritence, etc.). Whereas Ishmael was the first son from the recognized wife, and from whom the Arabs are descended... So, basically, the only thing that will settle it, is God himself coming down and saying, "look you idiots, THIS is what I meant...."

?
Can't find that in the torah, bible, or any other place....
Very simple story.
Ishmael was born first, to Hagar the maidservent. Then Isaac was born to Sarah the wife.
Before either of them were born (before Hagar was even in the picture) God said he'd establish the covenant with his son that would be born to Sarah. But since Ishmeal was still his seed: "I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers.....I will make him into a great nation."

What are you talking about? We do? When was the last time the US fought for the Isrealis? How about....never. They are very well capable of handling themselves, that doesn't mean we have to stop being their ally.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

What are you talking about? We do? When was the last time the US fought for the Isrealis? How about....never. They are very well capable of handling themselves, that doesn't mean we have to stop being their ally

The US fought to stop Saddam Hussein from attacking Israel in the early 1990s with SCUD missiles; this was during the Gulf War.

More recently, the US defended Israel by removing a major threat to them: the Saddam Hussein regime in Iraq.

What are YOU talking about?

How many Israeli soldiers DO YOU KNOW OF that are now in Iraq as part of the coalition forces?

ZERO.

Bingo.

The millions of dollars in US taxpayer monies sent to Israel every year could be better spent on underprivileged US citizens.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The answer is to not get involved with the Middle East. Let them settle their own problems. One reason why so many hate Israel is because many rich and powerful Jews (and Jewish organizations) in the US constantly push for large sums of money (we're talking millions of dollars) from taxpayers to be sent to Israel each year.

Well may be but let see the amount of money that Israel contribute to political candidates during 2000 election year, you are going to be surprise this is for both democrats and republicans.

www.washington-report.org...

As you see in the link US candidates had profit in the past from the Israelis.
Some said that the war in Iraq was influence by Israel strong hold in US.

electronicintifada.net...

Occurs when our politicians are paid by the Israelis to finance their campaign, who do you think they are going to favor? Occurs!!!! The highest bit and that is Israel.

Then the question why muslins hate Israel is very simple, Israel has the most powerful country in the world in the palm of his hands.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The US fought to stop Saddam Hussein from attacking Israel in the early 1990s with SCUD missiles; this was during the Gulf War.

lol, we were already fighting Saddam when that happened.
Besides, it was an unprovoked attack on an ally, so if we weren't fighting Saddam already, we had every right to.

How many Israeli soldiers DO YOU KNOW OF that are now in Iraq as part of the coalition forces?

ZERO.

Bingo.

You don't understand how the mid east works obviously.
If Isreal sent troops as part of the coalition, all hell would have broke loose in the Arab world. Most don't want Isreal to exsist period, then to have them occupying Muslim land? Come on now, what do you think would have happened??

The millions of dollars in US taxpayer monies sent to Israel every year could be better spent on underprivileged US citizens.

Couldn't the same be said about our other allies?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

As you see in the link US candidates had profit in the past from the Israelis.
Some said that the war in Iraq was influence by Israel strong hold in US.

Then the question why muslins hate Israel is very simple, Israel has the most powerful country in the world in the palm of his hands.

I can't argue with that appraisal.

You are absolutely right.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Couldn't the same be said about our other allies?

We should only send taxpayer money to allies that support us militarily. Period.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here's a thought...

So the Israelis refuse to put their troops in harms way in Iraq while our own troops suffer consistent casualties.

Okay...

Have them send over some of their troops to help defend our shabbily protected border with Mexico.

That would suffice for us sending them millions of dollars a year in US taxpayer funding.

However, I hardly expect any cooperation.

As Marg6043 stated: they have the world's most powerful nation in the palm of their hand.

top topics

join