It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Question Regardings; Astral Projection & Sharp Sounds

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hey ATS!

I follow Gnosticism and have been able to Astral Project 4 times in the past.
One of the issues that I reach when i try to manually Astral Project during
sleep paralysis is... well, this very sharp sound that comes out of nowhere.
It sounds like a movie sound effect, similar to a passing train or knives being
brushed up against each other. This noise is VERY distracting and I believe
it is what shocks me out of concentration. I do not want to fear this noise,
I know i can come back freely and will not die or anything like that.

My main question is, what is this noise and what can I do to better
prepare myself to understand its significance during that stage?

Mind you, when i practice i lay shirtless with no pillow and the room is
silent. I don't like feeling anything wrapping around my flesh, its distracting.





posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid
 


there is a lot of information already posted here find the one started by the rivergoddess as there is information on dreaming and astral travels.
a list of books to read ; journeys out of the body -Monroe
Carlos costenadas series
the series on the journeys of -Johnathon Livingstone seagull
Florinda donners books
Lynn v. Andrews.
and there are many more out there.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid
 


There is an audible sound when you do separate from the body.. some say it sounds like a "crack" noise, etc.

It's nothing to worry about, just one last thing for the mind to hang onto in it's grasp for control. Might be the time to have your Intent set and be focused in it.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin
 


Spot on.
Both leaving and returning may produce this sound.



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
reply to post by drkid
 


There is an audible sound when you do separate from the body.. some say it sounds like a "crack" noise, etc.

It's nothing to worry about, just one last thing for the mind to hang onto in it's grasp for control. Might be the time to have your Intent set and be focused in it.



This is really helpful! Thanks a lot. I still need to get this right.



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid
 
The sound I hear is like electricy or the ocean waves crashing, it does not bother me, it goes away after the vibration state.
I use ear plugs, only thing is, at least for me is that I can't hear anything from this world.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Hey ATS!

this very sharp sound that comes out of nowhere.
It sounds like a movie sound effect, similar to a passing train or knives being
brushed up against each other.


You either have a fear of knives or trains passing at speed when you are near it. Its only as real as you want it to be. Thought is creative energy, focused, you get exactly what you put out. Think of something else, something directed towards a positive aspect.

-Naeem



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

Originally posted by drkid
Hey ATS!

this very sharp sound that comes out of nowhere.
It sounds like a movie sound effect, similar to a passing train or knives being
brushed up against each other.


You either have a fear of knives or trains passing at speed when you are near it. Its only as real as you want it to be. Thought is creative energy, focused, you get exactly what you put out. Think of something else, something directed towards a positive aspect.

-Naeem


Thats the thing, when i meditate i don't think about anything. I am saying, after my body starts to vibrate at a higher frequency i hear the sharp sounds without even having to think of them. I can say the feeling is like dosing off, and then *sharp sound* snaps me back.



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid
 


Hmm, I never heard this one before. What reason do you meditate for?
May I recommend not an alternative to meditating but another method? (personally much more effective and easier)

-Naeem
edit on 23/11/2010 by naeem11111 because: bit more information



posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid
 


The Same thing Happend to me, Exept it was like a tapping sound on metal and everytime i would Try to Project i would here the same noise Distracting me away from Astral Projection. I am Assuming its the Conscious mind trying to Scare you away from Astral Projection. I am not certain how to stop this ( if this is a Fact ) But I can think give this much.




top topics



 
0

log in

join