It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be possible that US Gov is looking for ancient weapons on mars.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting if you want to read about ancient hindu flying machines and weapons.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Juan520

Juan. It would be highly unlikely that any type of explosion would "press corpses into the ground."
That concept defies realty. Neither heat or pressure would do that. Massive heat would vaporize tissue as a body stands. Pressure from tend to expell its force outward in all directions away from the ground. So ground zero would be instantly charred and then swept clean. Watch the old A-bomb test films they will give you an idea of that works.

As for as old weapons on Mars, right on! Throw the Moon in there also and any wreakage of UFOs down here on Earth. Absolutely everything about ETs found anywhere would be declared top secret instantly even if we found a toothbrush from one. That is the way military intelligence works as a matter of course.

It seems apparent that the black triangles are the results of our utilizing the mysterious power sources of the UFOs. Since UFOs seem to be capable of space travel, we can suspect that after twenty years of us working with triangles and other forms of UFO power that we have up-graded our versions for space travel also. From there, we can imagine that the Moon and Mars has been and is being explored for goodies left in alien junk piles.

Our not having a ready substitue to replace the space shuttle is an obvious clue that we have some other means, and it ain't brute rockets!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juan520
True anything is possible but also what if earth at one time was also a choice for a people that damaged thiere planet the reverse is possible too maybe they came here tbecause of the reasons you stated. Eventually we will go to mars and when we finnaly kill off this planet your absolutly right we could in a way terra form mars.
We may "kill" the planet, though history tells us even if we don't, a giant rock hitting the Earth wiped out the Dinosaurs so that could and probably will happen again. If we found a similar rock on the way today I'm not sure we could stop it unless we have decades to do so. But this alone should be enough reason to colonize another planet, to avoid the extinction of our species the way the Dinosaurs were made extinct.

However first I think we should determine if there's life already on, or "in" Mars (maybe in water just below the surface), and if there's life already there, maybe we shouldn't colonize it, and leave Mars to the Martian life that's already there.

Then we'd be looking to colonize some moons, either ours or those of Mars.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Juan. It would be highly unlikely that any type of explosion would "press corpses into the ground."
That concept defies realty. Neither heat or pressure would do that.

Perhaps "pressed corpses into the ground" requires interpretation...

One famous, anonymous Hiroshima victim left only a "shadow", permanently etched into stone steps near a bank building.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
However first I think we should determine if there's life already on, or "in" Mars (maybe in water just below the surface), and if there's life already there, maybe we shouldn't colonize it, and leave Mars to the Martian life that's already there.

Are you kidding? That would be FOOD

edit on 18-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If there was weapons on mars I dont think the watchers, aliens, UFOs, ETs what ever you want to call them would let us find them or use them. Since we started playing with nukes UFO activity dramatically increased with accounts of UFOs hovering above missile silos and then all the nuclear tipped missiles become inert. In one witness account of this they stated that this was of grave concern to the military. For more info about this check out Dr Steven Greer's disclosure project.

There is strong evidence of an ancient civilisation on mars, or at least ETs have visited and built structures to use as a way point, the area of mars named Cydonia shows strong evidence of this with the famous face and D&M pyramid.

I think the aliens want us as a planet to become peaceful then they we invite us into the interglatic federation or whatever name they would have for it, until then they are watching us waiting for us to get the mess that we as a species have created sorted out. Then they will share technology with us.

America might be planning on looking for weapons on mars but what could they possibly want with a weapon more powerful than anything they already have, if they were to find weapons of such power we would probably become the remains of an ancient civilisation like the one on mars.

Will these people ever learn.... probably not

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well to stick on topic..yes i think so.
Not that other countries are going to be trying to enter space suddenly Nasa announces they want to start one way maned missions to Mars. I think they want to be safe rather then sorry if there is anything to be found they want it to be them...I would say us.. but, you know.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Juan520

Yes when you think about how long it takes to get from a horse and cart, to a landing on the moon,its not very long a lifetime?..Then you ask what sort of environment is needed for this to happen. Free exchange of ideas,extra somatic knowledge ie. libraries and of course Computers.But mostly a free democracy where the best gets its day in the sun...All the other forms of Government have had a piggy back ride.
So With the right circumstances it would have been easy for an earlier race to have been to the Moon and Mars.A lot of clues suggest it..especially the quote in the bible,about their being a War in heaven etc.If this is true then we'd better be worried because its also true we can fall from high places.That is our privaleged place at this level of technology is not guaranteed by divine right. Its the fruit of doing a lot of things right and having a lot of luck.I Hope that we dont blow it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join