It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The American People Have Become Submissive and the TSA IS A JOKE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Give 'em hell Ron Paul!!

"Imagine if the political elites in our country were forced to endure the same conditions at the airport as business travelers, families, senior citizens, and the rest of us. Perhaps this problem could be quickly resolved if every cabinet secretary, every member of Congress, and every department head in the Obama administration were forced to submit to the same degrading screening process as the people who pay their salaries."

Man I sure hope he never loses the gusto!! My hats off to this man. THIS is the kind of leadership that this country so desperately needs. The rest of the congress criminals might want to take notes as 2012 the next wave will come and hand deliver even MORE pink slips to these bozos!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've been wishy washy about Ron Paul in the past.

Not anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry buddy, ..... somebody already beat you to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Sorry buddy, ..... somebody already beat you to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for bustin my bubble man...geesh thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey but for real though...something like this should actually exist on each and every discussion board here just so it DOESN'T get missed IMO
I mean watching this literally made my night lemme tell ya

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

In my opinion, the problem that Ron Paul will have is if he runs under the republican party flag. He needs to run as an independent or as a 3rd party candidate. If he would win as a republican, he would be forced to tow the party line and pressure will come to bare on him once he takes office. His no nonsense approach to issues doesn't reflect the republican parties platform or agenda. He's not a republican neo-con and he certainly doesn't tow the party line. I would vote for him either way. The only thing I don't care about is his ideas on energy. He still backs an oil energy program, which I feel needs to be phased out and more research directed toward newer and cleaner burning fuel like hydrogen.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

It's not the fact they search you heavily that should bother you. IT's the fact they are performing an x-ray on you and not using a lead blanket,you are getting a radiation bath.

top topics

join