It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no alqaeda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There is not alqaeda? What is Osama bin Laden, the black sheep in the bin laden family, who are buisnessmen in good standing with America and the Bush family, head of then?

Will he be caught and interrogated anytime soon?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Why is this once more front page! ?! !!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If every member posted the same thing at different times, there would be hundreds of thousands of the same threads going in the same directions.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Alqaeda was made up after 911 there was record of them before that

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by happydays26

Okay okay you made your point.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There is no America either.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If there is no alqaeda did Bin Laden still attack America?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

If there is no alqaeda did Bin Laden still attack America?

Yes. I heard he flew over on a Cessna to personally punch the WTC a few times for good luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There had to be a strawman for 911. Take a look at 1984 by Orwell and it all becomes clear:

Emmanuel Goldstein
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Can I get a counterview from the debunkers on this one?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

It's true.

Al Qaeda as a vast terrorist organisation, with numerous camps, entire squadrons of would-be suicide terrorists, and mountain fortresses does not exist.

Al Qaeda as a basic group, who have been able to appeal to wealthy sponsors on the Arab peninsula, allowing them to finance relatively small groups conducting high-impact operations, is a very real thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

There is not alqaeda? What is Osama bin Laden, the black sheep in the bin laden family, who are buisnessmen in good standing with America and the Bush family, head of then?

Yes, there is an al Qaeda, and there is a Taliban. The Taliban wishes to re-establish their extreme form of Sharia, or Islamic Law, across Afghanistan, but their partners in crime, al Qaeda, have a broader, more global agenda--fighting the united States and it's allies and over-throwing Western friendly regimes in the Middle East.

bin Laden was a trained CIA operative and a diabetic, and is most likely dead long ago. That makes no difference, these guys do not need solid, centralized leadership like other modern armies do, they can operate in small groups like militia, which is really what they are.
Only one way to finally defeat them, kill all of them. As long as one fighter is alive, there is a danger. Followers of Islam will never change their minds, or their ways, they would much rather live in the 10 Century than in a modern world, much like fundamental Christians are.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Actually I beg to differ. Al Qaeda is a pre fabricated terrorist organization created by the CIA and the US government. Basically it's there to put a face so to speak for the terrorists that the NWO puppets such as Bush and Obama all accuse of plotting and carrying out terror attacks around the world. Keep the public fearful of an outside terrorist force hell bent on killing them. As David Icke says. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Create the problem aka Al Qaeda, make the public fearful, Start wars to fight.

And talking about the Taliban, yes they exist but they are controlled by the same agencies that made up Al Qaeda. The war in Ahfganistan is just a front for making money. US commanders control the Taliban and continue to make them fight the US forces.

It's all a big game for our NWO masters and they don't care one bit how many die in the ensuing battles!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Actually I beg to differ. Al Qaeda is a pre fabricated terrorist organization created by the CIA and the US government. Basically it's there to put a face so to speak for the terrorists that the NWO puppets such as Bush and Obama all accuse of plotting and carrying out terror attacks around the world. Keep the public fearful of an outside terrorist force hell bent on killing them. As David Icke says. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

And talking about the Taliban, yes they exist but they are controlled by the same agencies that made up Al Qaeda. The war in Ahfganistan is just a front for making money. US commanders control the Taliban and continue to make them fight the US forces.

It's all a big game for our NWO masters and they don't care one bit how many die in the ensuing battles!!

I think there would be more money in the Caspian oil pipeline, which partly runs through Afghanistan, if it comes to fruition. If you are in a position where you can print money, you dont need wars to make money.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

I think there would be more power in the Caspian oil pipeline, which partly runs through Afghanistan, if it comes to fruition. If you are in a position where you can print money, you dont need wars to make money.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Interesting...taking out specific references, and just this:

... and is most likely dead long ago. That makes no difference, these guys do not need solid, centralized leadership like other modern armies do, they can operate in small groups like militia, which is really what they are...

....it very nearly describes (closely resembles) the "non"-structure of the American political "thing" called the "Tea Party". A "movement", of an (I presume) "commonly held" goal. The difference is, of course, what each "movement" considers their pet goals to achieve.....

Ties in with the other posting about the lack of bases, central locations, training camps specific to Al Qaeda, etc.

"Loose-knit" is apt........

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

www.youtube.com...

Yes, there is an al Qaeda, and there is a Taliban. The Taliban wishes to re-establish their extreme form of Sharia, or Islamic Law, across Afghanistan, but their partners in crime, al Qaeda, have a broader, more global agenda--fighting the united States and it's allies and over-throwing Western friendly regimes in the Middle East.

bin Laden was a trained CIA operative and a diabetic, and is most likely dead long ago. That makes no difference, these guys do not need solid, centralized leadership like other modern armies do, they can operate in small groups like militia, which is really what they are.
Only one way to finally defeat them, kill all of them. As long as one fighter is alive, there is a danger. Followers of Islam will never change their minds, or their ways, they would much rather live in the 10 Century than in a modern world, much like fundamental Christians are.

lol thats funny.

Since when does the Al-Qaeda try to overthrow governments? The only countrys i know who do this, are Russia and the US. THe US has even a great history overthrowing foreign governments witch didnt fit their agenda.

You will never defeat all "terrorirst". You cant. Cause you make your enemy yourself grow bigger and stronger. If i would live in Afghanistan and my familiy would be killed in a american bombing i surely would join them to fight against the opressors. So you see, as you counter them with violence, they only grow bigger and stronger.

ANyway you should learn some thing about Zbigniew Brzezinski. He told us years before the wars, that the actually want a neverending war, with a imaginary enemy. Thats all Al-Qaeda is.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Actually I beg to differ. Al Qaeda is a pre fabricated terrorist organization created by the CIA and the US government.

Did you hear me say anything different? Of course you are correct. Our enemies are many, and some of our enemies are our friends. It is a confusing world these days, friend. Al Qaeda makes things happen that the Taliban cannot.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Naw he used his elite card and brought a new body to beam into and has left his old body on remote stand by for remote usage. Sad thing is his followers dont even know who he is... LOL bad thing is neither do many who dislike him SMH.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Just a heads up, we preferred to be called skeptics. Debunkers equates us in a way with truthers, which is hardly appropriate considering who is arguing what.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanescence

Just a heads up, we preferred to be called skeptics. Debunkers equates us in a way with truthers, which is hardly appropriate considering who is arguing what.

Well the debunkers have been arguing in support of fantastic unique never before and never again events, backed up by things like the NIST report, which is easily debunked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join