It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Demographics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You gotta love that dumb Arabian music they play throughout. Its like they ar trying to conjure up mental images of arabs dancing around threateningly

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I'm not blaming Muslims but do wonder where all the hatred is coming from towards the US lately. Anyone have a clue? We all enjoy bashing policies and Presidents but the hate is getting quite intense.

Just going to take a wild guess and try to answer your question.

Perhaps hatred for the US in Muslim populations is strong because of the 3 wars we have going on in their countries, and our un-conditional support for Israel.

I think Muslims are wrong to be mad at the US. Not every, if not majority of Americans, agree with our foreign policy, or are blindly bought into it (like the War on Terrorism, or the War on Drugs). I don't say I have hatred for all Jews and Israeli's, just the ones that make the policies that make peace impossible. So let me say fellow Muslims, don't hate all Americans, hate our aristocrats, hate our policy makers. We don't put them in power, their fat bank accounts do. There's not much we could do about it. Anyone vote for Hillary Clinton to be our Secretary of State and represent us across the globe? Was there even a vote? Or how many of you were duped into believing Obama was about 'change' and carelessly casted your vote for him?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Depopulation campaign? How is replacing Native Europeans with a totalitarian, warrior-class people benefitting a depopulation effort? I would assume it is counter-productive, because Islam teaches armed struggle through jihad. Wouldn't it be easier to kill off a bunch of "Love Thy Enemy" Christians than it would be to kill off a bunch of "Jihad in the way of Allah" Muslims? I've been picking at it from different angles, but I just can't find the benefit of increasing Islam around the entire world for a depopulation campaign.

Idea just popped into my head:
Could the Islamic Invasion of Europe be orchestrated to finally cause rage in the hearts of Europeans to bring them to all out war? I'm not talking some small war, I'm talking about rallying all the native Europeans in a manner not seen since the Crusades?

Rings within rings within rings - the Russians think they are getting Europe and the M.E after they have caused it to collapse in a Euro-wide jihad civil war - made possible by decades of cultural subversion, PC, multicultualism etc.

What the Powers behind the NWO factions really want is another matter entirely.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewarehouse
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

How so ever young Jedi... I know in Star Wars Episode 3 blames Yoda.. Annakin for his fear.. but in the real Life it does n´ t work, such a bull < censored >. If you think fear is a measurement for Democracy so go on.. But I can tell you also the most bad ass Soldiers.. fears ..for the own Children, the own Country and Friends.. please blame such people, if you can handle it.

All Moslem are not evil but also not good. I don't fear them, like I said they are not such a superb enemy.. But people like you think "Liberty is negotiable" and that is what I fear (at the moment but not for long).
Because I know ATS would be once day forbidden.. especially in Europe (Europe has already strong Islamic Political Powers) and look how many anti-islamic threads ATS has..So good bye..=?
edit on 18-11-2010 by thewarehouse because: (no reason given)

I understand what you are saying but Ive been on here a long time and have seen more hatred from (Some) Muslims on here, than I can handle in a life time. No they are not all bad. The problem in Britain is exactly why I made this thread. They are migrating there and in the US at a record breaking pace. Their motto is they dont need violence they can take over simply by multiplying. They have 8 kids to our 1.2 children in the US.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cypherite

I'm not sure about how many Arab confederacies play that dumb music over their loud speaker all day. I know it's annoying. I shouldnt say it's dumb music if it's their religious music but still WOW! I'd go nuts if they had that playing on loud speakers in the US.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

This fighting is so ill minded between the Christian's and Muslims. We both came from Abraham, brothers from another mother. Even though I'm a girl, know what I mean? Many on both sides are either atheist Christians or atheist Muslims. I doubt those with true faith do this stuff!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

JohhnyBGood, this is the problem I have with all religions. All the different rules. One should only give their soul to the guy upstairs. All religions have it a bit wrong, all rules are twisted from the true way. Being Christian I will not alow myself to be labled Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Mormon etc, etc. This is exactly why we, as God loving people collide and fight. There are only a few comandments. So if you dont kill, no problem. I like your theology though. Very interesting!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheONE1111
Great find OP, and interesting video. It's pretty sad to see native Europeans aren't maintaining their population and yet even more sad to see millions of Muslim immigrants come to Europe and having many children at the expense the the European welfare and social systems. It's nothing short of a passive aggressive colonization. Same thing is happening here in America with Hispanic immigration. When will people wake the hell up.

Thank you, I realized it may be important to show the Muslim demographic movement so people will WAKE up. Like I said earlier we have no right left but Muslims here can do and say what they like. The same example applies when Muslims think pet dogs are filthy creatures and we think of them as "man's best friend" what next a cultural turf war? Again I dont hate all Muslims. Many will probably make it to the same place I plan to go in afterlife. It's just that no one will say "hey we are in a Holy war and always have been" It's crazy to think otherwise. It's not their oil we fight over. We have plenty here in the US and Canada. Thanks again

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
No...I think that Europe losing their culture and tradition to immigrating populations from foreign lands is much worse than having the same happening in the United States. The reason I say this is because the United States is vastly a population whose descendance is traced back to European nations.

Sure we have an American culture, but it wouldn't be possible had we not wiped out the indigenous populations that thirved here before.

Caucasians who make up most of Europe and America are indigenous to Europe...this is a whole continent we're talking about.

And for people who think I'm coming off as racist, well I seriously don't care.

I'm of mixed race, but it is truly unfortunate to see a distinct subgroup of the human specie begin to wane in population at this rate.
edit on 19-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

You arent coming off racist, trust me. You even say you are of mixed race. that is great. You have an great point that Europe, unlike the United States is a whole Continent! Did you see the migration chart? It's almost alarming.

This sounds racist. I cant tell which are from India and are peace loving from those sleeper cells that are not so good. They own all our gas stations. Man they can do some damage if they decide to. Pardon me for not knowing the difference. I do have an Indian friend at one station I trust but still??? I'm sure the bad guys dont stick out like a sore thumb.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by wonderworld

Yeah! I have come from a website that compare the end times in Islam and Christianity.
It's crazy similar and different.

Hey there Romatic_Rebel, I find it SO intersting that both Christians and Muslims agree about end time prophecy, that makes all this so much more interesting to get info from the Muslim side of things on if we are on the same page at the end! We agree on that!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

Originally posted by wonderworld
I'm not blaming Muslims but do wonder where all the hatred is coming from towards the US lately. Anyone have a clue? We all enjoy bashing policies and Presidents but the hate is getting quite intense.

Just going to take a wild guess and try to answer your question.

Perhaps hatred for the US in Muslim populations is strong because of the 3 wars we have going on in their countries, and our un-conditional support for Israel.

I think Muslims are wrong to be mad at the US. Not every, if not majority of Americans, agree with our foreign policy, or are blindly bought into it (like the War on Terrorism, or the War on Drugs). I don't say I have hatred for all Jews and Israeli's, just the ones that make the policies that make peace impossible. So let me say fellow Muslims, don't hate all Americans, hate our aristocrats, hate our policy makers. We don't put them in power, their fat bank accounts do. There's not much we could do about it. Anyone vote for Hillary Clinton to be our Secretary of State and represent us across the globe? Was there even a vote? Or how many of you were duped into believing Obama was about 'change' and carelessly casted your vote for him?

Good point! This Christian Muslim thing was never originally over Israel, it stemmed from the branching off from Abraham. Thank you, for your Muslim input and your calling to the others not to hate the US. Policy makers on both sides of the fence will never mend until doomsday. It's up to us as individuals to illiminate all violence against all, including the Palestinians. There are more simple remedies to this problem. It's mostly Political and also I guess Religious. We could all fix that if it were us at the table rather those to gain.
edit on 29-4-2011 by wonderworld because: edit to correct illiminate spelling and still got it wrong oops.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I hope this thread picks up steam again. I saw this video for the first time tonight! Now, things seem to have been pushed into overdrive with the "refugee" invasion of Europe and President Obama promising to bring in hundreds of thousands of these Muslims!

Since when do we just become the dumping ground? Oh, and don't point to wars in the Middle East. They asked for our help, they also sponsored terrorism. I don't like America playing world policeman, so I'm very happy if we just shut our borders to immigrants and outsiders for a decade and try to deal with what's happening here. Oh, travel all you like, but get the hell out after your vacation.

America cannot build schools, hospitals, homes fast enough to deal with the immigration problem we currently have. I watched a video called Immigration gumballs years ago. We are going to go bankrupt from these failed policies. Democrats love this influx of immigrants because it's natural votes for them as 90% of the immigrants go on welfare! How is this helping America? Are the sell out politicians so greedy they will destroy our culture for a bit of barley?

When America becomes a sharia law nation, you liberals will finally shut the hell up! These Muslims will cut you down in front of your family. They will throw gays off of buildings, rape the women, and kill anyone who dislikes what they are doing. Wake the hell up! Calling themselves "refugees" doesn't change the fact that they are invading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join