It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The American People have become Submissive. Enough is Enough.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Hardly, my point is the newcomers shouting so loud and rudely about their new found information/revelations, that it just gets lost on me and don't have much time for those sorts in my life.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
On Ron Paul for President...
He wouldn't get anything done, Repubs and Dems blocking everything, just like the Repubs doing with Obama. Seriously, he has good ideas, but practically putting them into action on a national-level would be near impossible in the current political climate. I always say to people, do it for yourself first, then your family, then your friends.... lead by example. If you can't walk the talk, then get out of my face screaming your crap.
edit on 19-11-2010 by crudos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
On Ron Paul for President...
He wouldn't get anything done, Repubs and Dems blocking everything, just like the Repubs doing with Obama. Seriously, he has good ideas, but practically putting them into action on a national-level would be near impossible in the current political climate. I always say to people, do it for yourself first, then your family, then your friends.... lead by example. If you can't walk the talk, then get out of my face screaming your crap.
edit on 19-11-2010 by crudos because: (no reason given)

Sad, but true.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul

Still, I worry. His ideas for a gold backed currency would be playing right into the hands of TPTB (because they own all the gold). So I worry he will be used. The media may push him to the fore on an issue (like this one) to raise his credibility and he gets to chair the finance committee and push for gold backing (which is a poor direction; we need a fiat that we control and pay no interest on - that will work!). They use money to bring people into play that promote their objectives.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
It's called Fluoride, TV, Movies, Commercials, and Music and that's why most are submissive. Lethargy is a funny thing...
edit on 17-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

In other words, I don't want to escape the plantation I want to come back, free all my people, hang the [SNIP] that kept me there and burn the house to the god damn ground. I want to take over the encomienda and give it back to the people who work the land.

You cannot change the past but you can make the future, and anyone who tells you different is a [SNIP] lethargic devil.

Immortal Technique - The Poverty of Philosophy

You just reminded me of that song, and that song taught me that laziness is self defeating...

-B.M
edit on 20/11/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So far the people feel their needs are met. An empty stomach gets unsettling, a big bottom not so much. In a way the system works, they screw us just as much as they can get away with. Sadly that includes 3000 killed with little questions asked.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What about the 150,000 people died in murders in last decade that ron paul said.

Do americans never ever consider that?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I love Ron!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yanno, I paid NO attention to politics EVER until 2008 when Ron Paul ran for president. I was 35 in 08, never voted, didn't give a crap; and with Ron, I became a Precinct Leader for him and was going to be a Delegate until he dropped. I Hope HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE he runs in 2012. We desperately need him. Desperately.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What a great man, that Ron

Seen from my perspective here in Denmark - I would hope for all americans - and the rest of the world - that mr Paul would run for President in 2012.

He would certanlly get my vote (if I could vote !)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

Imagine what it would be like to find yourself blown from a jet at 40,000 ft over the Atlantic Ocean as you begin the fall to Earth at 132 ft per second. I have an abject fear of heights and I suppose falling from a high place is my worst nightmare. I can't comment on the TSA process because it isn't something I've experienced or will ever likely experience. On the emotional level, I would have to say that I'd prefer flying on a jet that I was confident wasn't occupied by a nutcase with a bomb or gun. It would be nice if there were viable options for screening that didn't offend so many people.

Oh I don't like Ron Paul, I have an intense dislike of libertarians, and I think he's son is a world class butthead. And I distrust the airlines more than I do TSA.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ron Paul is as real as anyone can get. Politics is all smoke and mirrors and Ron P. would blow the doors off the whole operation. Too bad presidents are only puppets in the grand scheme, Ron Paul would clean house, the White House.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

I whole-heartily agree. We, as a people, have allowed this once great country to go up ____ creek w/out a paddle. Ron Paul has a point. We need to find our backbones, stand up and declare NO MORE! Instead of allowing the government to rule over us as if we were "cattle" we need to fight for our rights.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
WOW!! I will also vote for him if he runs fro president.
I went to NY for Halloween from S.D. Am I one of those sheeple they talk about? Well, even though I work for the feds I make a difference by treating people with respect, by being just and by telling people that work with me that what they do/did is/was wrong and they shouldn't do that.
So, again, Am I a sheeple? Can I go through the airport and avoid lines and pat downs? yes! Do I do it often? Only twice since I've been working with the feds and I fly a lot. But this last flight was different. I saw the metal detector and I saw the scanner when at the airport. When I was motioned to go trough the scanner I did so, so submissively that I didn't realize what was going on ( the intrusion of privacy among other things) up until days ago when the news started talking about it. That was my first time going through the scanners and the last one, I tell you that!

I will drive or take a bus but my problem is that my family is in the east coast and Dom.Rep. It would take me forever to get to NY driving.

I am so ashamed of myself that I didn't "put up a fight" at the airport by declining the scanners, that I just did it like a robot without even blinking.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ron Paul is only one Congressman in DC. There are people who agree with him but don't have the courage to stand up like he does. It's going to be up to the one's who rise up and get elected to help him. Some of you need to get involved in politics.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think we all felt a wave of powerful emotions today. Thanks Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Very Illuminating and spot on in my opinion. It is unfortunate that most Americans do not understand the man. He is very insightful and always on the forefront of critical thinkers in Congress. S&F and a BIG
to Ron Paul for speaking up.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Love ya Ronnie P keep up the good work. He's all the proof I need that elections are rigged.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Become submissive?

I think that is an understatement.

I think you will find that "bend over and grab your ankles" is the new American pledge.

The people will deny this but the rest of us see.

Americans could of taken back their country if they had a spine. But medication and chasing the illusion have made them weak.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join