It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The American People have become Submissive. Enough is Enough.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+105 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Imagine if the political elites in our country were forced to endure the same conditions at the airport as business travelers, families, senior citizens, and the rest of us. Perhaps this problem could be quickly resolved if every cabinet secretary, every member of Congress, and every department head in the Obama administration were forced to submit to the same degrading screening process as the people who pay their salaries

edit on 17-11-2010 by Pha3drus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Not all of us Ronny, .....

... And where there's a spark, .... there's gonna be a fire.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's called Fluoride, TV, Movies, Commercials, and Music and that's why most are submissive. Lethargy is a funny thing...
edit on 17-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Spot on!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

forgot drugs/sex
hehe, s/f

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If only more people would listen to wise words such as these! It is good to see that there are people in power that still remember what it's like to be a Proll.

Why is Ron Paul in the major minority amongst our representatives when it comes to protecting our rights? It's obvious that us Americans have been asleep at the wheel.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would vote for Ron Paul if he ran for President in 2012.

He seems -- Real

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have a lot of respect for Ron Paul. He is always the voice of reason.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
We will see how submissive the American people are next week, the biggest travel week, when naked pictures are stored on some hard drive somewhere and people are groped by the millions while traveling to spend time with their families. It will be very interesting.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He needs to go bulldog on the patriot act too.

This guy should be running for President. He is the only politician I see that behaves like a citizen and not an elitist.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

He has ran, and effectively too! The left/right paradigm doesn't allow him to break into the mainstream where the majority of Americans get their info. In the few occasions he has been able to speak to the masses, he cleans house.

Can't have that in the Republican party can we?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
...so, uh, no one thinks ron paul has NOT known for nearly a decade that michael chertoff is a crook and a dang good osama bin ladin lookalike?... gosh, i wonder what they'll sell you next...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Opt Out Day or Dress Up In a Full Muslim Burka Day... Take your pick!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

This entire fiasco involving scanners at airports are not only a violation of privacy, but are merely a show to try to convince Americans that they are keeping ahead of the terrorists. Millions of unauthorized persons have and continue to cross our borders via tunnels, in the middle of the night, smuggled in trucks, vans and cars, and many of them are terrorists. The threat from them is far greater than the threat to air travel.
Today, literally thousands of terrorist sleepers, many of them your neighbors, waiting to strike. Most of them came here either legally or through our porous borders. Although it is literally impossible to get a nuclear device on an airplane, carrying one across the border, or via boat, has most likely happened, and will continue to happen, until the unfortunate happens.
Wake up, Congress and Administration!

Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the splinter from your eye,’ while, behold, a board is in your own eye?

Matthew 7:4

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wish Ron Paul was a politician in my country. Every time I hear him speak, I'm struck by his charisma and passion for his country, it's people and the events shaping it. Our 'leaders' don't come close. Here, as in the States, too many are happy to hold office while they toe the line, make sure not to offend anybody and collect their salary. You're lucky to have him, and you certainly need him.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

Where are you from?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

The lovely island of Ireland.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

I heard it's very beautiful. But, things couldn't be that bad. I suppose it's not Northern Ireland (part of Great Britain).

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I support Mr Paul, and even though we don't see to eye on all issues, we share enough common interests that I will stand by him no matter.

He has been saying the same things for decades, and it is time more people starting waking up and listening to him. Included many of his so called colleagues.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Totally agreed. I've been ambivalent about him - I have complete buy in on some of his ideas but he comes across as a bit flaky and a bit of a rube.

However, this is a much needed speech - not his best by far but very timely and brave so maybe one of his most important.

Now that is authentic patriotism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join