It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World Scenarios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Okay, so first new post in a while. Basically, this thread is to state what you would do if
1) The Illuminati round up citizens in camps to kill them off
2) The Sun lets off a massive solar flare wiping out 99.2% of the world Population ( you are saved of course), causing the earth to turn mostly desert like and TPTB leaving in ships to Mars (etc.)
3) A Civil War breaks out in USA calling in backup from England, and China launches a missile seeing an oppurtunity, and Russia attacks China because they used their Nuclear scientists, Causing a WWIII, and USA being split into Texas Superstate USA ( Texas, Kansas, Other Midwest States), Mexico USA (Arizona, Utah, California, Other West Coast States) and East Faction USA ( Maine to Florida)

Update: OR you can post your own scenario!!

edit on 17-11-2010 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
another scenario would be icelands volcanos which seem to me a very likley end. when the ice melts that covers them they will release the pressures in the volcanos that may erupt as wildly as they did at the end of the last ice age. sending up ash and blocking out the sun for another possible ice age. could be within only a few hundred years. wwIII will prob come first tho.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nice scenario. BTW i forgot to include that you could put what would you do if the scanrio you chose happens. Great Scenario though.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I would shake my fist in the air that xbox live no longer works they form a gang to roam the highways in armoured cars hunting for petrol and women

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Alright, I will play along

End of World Scenario:

Sun is used by random aliens for it's energy, along with all the Suns in our galaxy to create a wormhole so they can travel back to their galaxy. Earth freezes over in the matter of minutes, radiation and gamma rays of our old Sun makes Jupiter ignite into a Sun. It takes the Earth a few years to get over its Plutoian state, the Earth is now 95% water and has Jupiter as it's new Sun.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Don't forget a fake alien invasion to prep up the NWO!!

new topics

top topics

join