It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Good NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know for a fact that there are and influential people in the UK that are good guys. I'm assuming that there are extremely wise and righteous people that understand the nature of evil that permeates our society, and due to this - and in the name of credibility - have to work covertly.

They're probabaly aware of who Jesus really was and are awaiting his return. If you know how to spot the enemy, you'll have probably noticed they're not so cheery these days.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
From Wes Penre's Illuminati News...

The Bavarian Illuminati, however, has survived to this day and is no longer a revolutionary organization, but is working on a spiritual level as well as a political, still in opposition to the Rothschilds and the powers-that-be. They even have a website where they are revealing, little by little, the truth about the malevolent Brotherhood, themselves and a possible future for mankind. Here is their website, and I assure you there is some interesting reading! I am not affiliated with them or any other organizations (I am working entirely on my own), but there is a lot of previously hidden and extremely important information on that website, which I strongly recommend you to take part of. You may or may not agree to their ideas of ringing in their own version of a New World Order, but in spite of what you think about them, they are opposed to the Power Elite and have always been.

www.illuminati-news.com...

"Here is their website"
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

I'm not guaranteeing anything, save to say that there is a lot of inspirational reading on this site, and it mirrors a lot that you will tend to hear on ATS from knowledgeable standpoints. I'm personally not a fan of their Gnostic following, or their anti-religious stances, but I'll give credit where credit is due. A part of me distrusts, in that it could be a gathering place for a government A-list, but that goes against everything that they will tell you on the site.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have been wondering about a tangential issue to this lately. I don't have much trust in MSM, but I still watch now and again because I'm always interested to see what manner of disinformation and spin they are putting on issues. It's been pretty clear that there are 'rules' the MSM follows. I've been watching Glenn Beck lately (No, I am not a conservative, I've freed myself from the left-right paradigm), and have been really surprised lately at the fact that he's been 'allowed' to go after Soros in the fashion he has. It's led me to wonder if there is an internal struggle among the elite and the movers and shakers of the NWO. The fact that he's been allowed to say 1/4 of what he's been saying in the past three weeks really makes it seem (at least to me) like there are distinct factions within the power structure, and one faction may be trying to topple the other.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
edit on 18-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: To fix typos

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Awesome post thanks for that information.

I thank everyone who has posted and Im loving the ideas your sharing.

reply to post by Northwarden

I have always wondered if putting the Illuminati with the other secret societies was justified. I was under the impression they were form out of a reaction and not a premeditated goal of acquiring power and wealth.

I also share the feelings that any type of Good NWO would be more spiritually based.

The NWO has a firm grip on the US the voters just voted for change [2010] um right after they voted for change in 2008, what do you wanna bet that they vote for Change again in 2012....

Or are we literally voting for the change in our pockets
j/k

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay, allow me to clear some things up guys.
The NWO is not, I repeat NOT a good idea.The aim of the New World Order is to depopulate humanity to a state where their could be no revolution or uprising. t also aims to throw the world into a submissive state. I dont know who would want this. The difference between a Good NWO and a Bad NWO is the means of which the New World should be acquired and How it should be controlled. They dispute over war, disease, which are the faster methods, or the other method that involves NOT telling the race of a major naturaldisaster. So if you say someting like "The NWO wouldnt be a bad idea because of water shortage, energy shortage, food shortage etc." You have to understand in the parts off the world that this occurs, these resources are being withheld. Imagine a world where it is you and 500,000 people. A MASSIVE planet with only 500,000 people, with about 100 people in the ruling class. These people enjoy lavishes and things that the public wouldnt be able to have: Like water, food, and energy. So take heed that the NWO would NEVER be a good idea. The thing being disputed here is whether or not there is group of Good NWO that might not restrict resources from people, or not kill the human race by mass depopulation. Yes, we are a cancer on this earth, but not as an whole. Just bcause you eliminate 6 Billion people does nt mean that someone wil have a Brain surge and develop a working weapon, or rape another person. Everything that the huma race has doneis because of how we think, so dont say having a NWO would be good, because unless we change the way we think as a whole, NOTHING will change.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Also, there is a movie called Operation:Endgame. You guys should really watch this movie. You can sign up on this site to watch (I dont know if mods allow me posting sites for this ): www.psperspective.net. After looking aroud the PSP section in Movies, you will find it. Bad Resolution, so you could get it from a torrent. Or buy it. Point is, this movie is about a secret clandestine NSA - TPTB style organization, split in two, and after a new guy shows up, The BOSS gets killed, so he activates a secret program. wont tell what it is, you'd have to watch to find out!
edit on 18-11-2010 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Several US presidents don't agree with you, and neither do I.

I don't think any of the presidents believe in a NWO as most here describe it.

But most here would likely also attribute those individuals as being part of said organization.

This is my point I have a feeling there are several groups attempting to create a one world government. Generally speaking they are always shown in a negative light for good reason. If the dominating group was good you would think they would use resources for the betterment of all people and not just the bottomline. They could take steps to feed all the starving people in the world. Currently this will not happen simply because there is no profit.

I wonder if its possible to have a one world government [NWO] where profit is the number one factor in all decisions, and it be good?

Under our current system once good jobs in the US has been exported to India, the Indian government is starting to respond to the corporation that are taking advantage of it's citizens by passing laws that protect and force these corporations to pay higher wages, the corporations are responding by moving there operations to the Philippines......

No profit in a healthy, productive, and educated citizenry demanding all sorts of products?

I would say if there were a NWO (which again, I assert, there isn't), that would be desirable.

And as for outsourcing, what does that have to do with the NWO? Outsourcing happens for a couple of reasons and it's usually not strictly bad. It lowers costs to companies and usually to consumers and brings jobs and income to regions of the world that otherwise might not see any. Sometimes improving working conditions and safety (and even getting rid of child labor) make things worse than they otherwise would be by forcing a lot of people to starve without jobs and income. Not saying it is a good thing, but it's not a black-and-white issue.

So everyone living in the Middle East or just around the Tigris today is a terrorist? What are you suggesting here?

I'm being facetious and sarcastic as I don't believe in a NWO for many reasons.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

By the way, what is up with the illuminati site? I was getting interested and all of a sudden they make it seem as though the year 2012 alreadyy happened? I believe it was in "The Plot to Kill Jehovah". Could someone check this out?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey I came across these videos saying the Illuminati are Good.
It says how sheeple are evil for being greedy delusional borrowers.

also says that sheeple volitionally enslave themselves by avoiding responsibility.

also that sheeple attempt to buy oxymoronic products to satisfy their laziness.

it encourages you to take responsibility for your own life.

also a video about how you should let the sheeple sleep and save yourselves.
part 1:

part 2:

edit on 22/11/10 by lowki because: avoid sheeple, save yourselves!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join