It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all the buildings why building 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There wasnt only WTC 1 and 2 there was wtc 3 4 5 and 6 as well. The buildings which were relatively close to WTC 1 and 2 got banged up pretty good, some got defenstrated, others got hit really bad to the point that a lot of their concrete was torn off and they were left standing with their steele structure badly deformed. I think most of those buildings were damaged really bad and were demolished in the clean up process.

WTC 7 was a good distance away. Of all the buildings in the area, only WTC 7 collapsed. Due to debris that hit the building and started fires that led to its demise, because the sprinkler systems did not work as we were told.

Another fantastic event/conicidence in that series of coincidences and unique events that happend on setpember 11th?

This has probably been discussed before can anybody link me to a good thread on the topic?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Building 7 was said to have a lot of higher up officers, such as the mayor's bunker, documents pertaining to Enron, and a few high level state department offices possibly pertaining to national intelligence, I forget which ones, so building 7 had a lot of key information that got sacked. Quite the fortunate luck for the "Muslims" who were really Saudis according to the official story, yet the US likes Saudi Arabia almost as much as they like Israel. But why not Iran?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Cant they be both?

Can somebody link to a discussion that took place already?
edit on 17-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Cant they be both?

Can somebody link to a discussion that took place already?

There are many, but here is one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is what was in building 7

www.wtc7.net...
edit on 17-11-2010 by russ1969 because: added content

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well that didnt really answer my question. So is there an explanation for these fantastic debries that out of an area managed to set only WTC 7 on fire which collapses because of it?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

98% of Saudis are Muslim. I think you have gotten nationalities and religion confused

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Did you look at the link that shows who occupied these offices? That would be the main reason. It is like killing 2 birds with one stone. but in this case many birds with one stone.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Lord Jules

98% of Saudis are Muslim. I think you have gotten nationalities and religion confused

Did i miss something. Where in this entire thread was that brought up?

Maybe you posted in the wrong thread?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

Building 7 was said to have a lot of higher up officers, such as the mayor's bunker, documents pertaining to Enron, and a few high level state department offices possibly pertaining to national intelligence, I forget which ones, so building 7 had a lot of key information that got sacked. Quite the fortunate luck for the "Muslims" who were really Saudis according to the official story, yet the US likes Saudi Arabia almost as much as they like Israel. But why not Iran?

I stand corrected. now i see where it was brought up. seems i am not with it this week. this is the third time this week i have made a mistake responding to a post

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

WTC 7 was about 300 ft north of WTC 1 which when collapsed debris including 300 ft tall TV antenna smashed
into south face. Left a gash extending some 18 stories on south and part of west faces.

Worse the debris kindled fires on numerous floors which at height extending over 13 floors of WTC 7 . North
tower collapse also cut the water mains in area leaving sprinklers dry and preventing FDNY from trying to
fight the fires. If sprinklers had been working good chance WTC 7 would have survived as fires would have been
extinguished or controlled

WTC 4, 5, 6 were low raise buildings only 8 floors high - short enough that FDNY could reach all the
building from aerial ladders once water supply established from fireboats in Hudson River.

www.911myths.com...

Can see in these clips FDNY using master streams from engines/ladder trucks on fires in other buildings in complex. Notice fires in WTC 7 were out of reach from ground

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

WTC 7 was about 300 ft north of WTC 1 which when collapsed debris including 300 ft tall TV antenna smashed
into south face. Left a gash extending some 18 stories on south and part of west faces.

Worse the debris kindled fires on numerous floors which at height extending over 13 floors of WTC 7 . North
tower collapse also cut the water mains in area leaving sprinklers dry and preventing FDNY from trying to
fight the fires. If sprinklers had been working good chance WTC 7 would have survived as fires would have been
extinguished or controlled

WTC 4, 5, 6 were low raise buildings only 8 floors high - short enough that FDNY could reach all the
building from aerial ladders once water supply established from fireboats in Hudson River.

www.911myths.com...

Can see in these clips FDNY using master streams from engines/ladder trucks on fires in other buildings in complex. Notice fires in WTC 7 were out of reach from ground

Thats quirky but I have been told fires at the bottom caused the collapse, not the top. And the NIST report does not explain how WTC 7 came down in the fashion of a controlled demolition. And the buildings in the area still look pretty undamaged, it does not look like there was a need to put any fires out to begin with. The sprinkler system failed (why not it was coincidence day). So we still have intelligent debries targeting WTC 7.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The reason WTC 7 fell was because the flight 93 was brought down prematurely and didn't hit it. Since WTC 7 was full of explosives just like the first 2 buildings they had to continue and bring it down as planned.

I think what you really want to know is what was in the building that was so important. I believe Lord Jules answered that. There was information that they wanted destroyed stored there.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
The reason WTC 7 fell was because the flight 93 was brought down prematurely and didn't hit it. Since WTC 7 was full of explosives just like the first 2 buildings they had to continue and bring it down as planned.

I think what you really want to know is what was in the building that was so important. I believe Lord Jules answered that. There was information that they wanted destroyed stored there.

Nah I looked into that already. I really was just curious on the explanation consistent with an terrorist attack on why debries managed to single out one structure out of an area.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Buildings in area undamaged ?

30 West Broadway (aka Fiterman Hall)

Looks plenty damaged - so much that building is being torn down

140 West St - Verizon

So why are pieces of building sticking out of it ?

Notice damage far up side from WTC 1 debris

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Can add to that World Financial Center 3 across from WTC 7 - it also got rocked by debris from WTC 1

Other buildings in area took hits as towers collapsed

Enfineering report from Univeristy of Buffalo (NY) outlining damage to buildings in area

[url=http://]http://mceer.buffalo.edu/publications/wtc/02-SP02Screen.pdf[/url

Well ilustrated

Read it - might learn something

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you're looking for some excellent information regarding WTC7, check out the World Trade Center 7 articles at World Trade Conspriacy's website. I couldn't find this info anywhere else, as most of it had been removed by the time I went looking. After all, they're my username sake! haha

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

If UA 93 was intended for WTC 7 why do you suppose that it was on a bee-line for Washington when it crashed ?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

My thoughts exactly, check this article out... La rry Silverstein on phone with insurance to authorize controlled demolition

They brought down WTC7 for the money! Look at all the other articles posted about it! People need to do a little more research, and less speculation

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WTCConspiracy

Did you even read the article you linked? Clearly states he called to see if the insurance would cover its (eventual) demolition because the foundation was so badly damaged that they were concerned the building was going to fall?

new topics

top topics

join