It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Terror Attack By The End of November?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The German interior minister has issued a warning that there were "concrete indications of a series of attacks planned for the end of November".

The threat is to Germany - but already French and British security services have been put on a higher state of alert after getting similar warnings from agents.

Given that the intelligence received by Germany from an ally is deemed to be "concrete", it is safe to assume this is the latest phase in an effort to unleash carnage on the scale of the Mumbai massacres, in which 178 people were killed and over 300 injured

Europe Braces For Mumbai Style Terror Attack.

So it seems that the intelligence community of Europe are pretty certain of a "Mumbai style" terror attack. So does anyone think false flag attack? I have always thought that using this style of attack to commit a false flag operation was almost impossible, unless of course they use some sort of brainwashed sleeper agent.

I guess the real false flag is just to let the attack happen.

A major problem for any groups hoping to use rifles and grenades in an attack inside the UK is the simple difficulty of obtaining the weaponry.

I guess this is reassuring but if I remember rightly the IRA managed to smuggle a lot more than just rifles and grenades into the UK. Saying that we all know they had a little help from certain authorities.

Thoughts?

Peace.
ALS

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The current threat level from international terrorism is Severe

This means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.

www.homeoffice.gov.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I heard about this a while back, England has been having numerous terrorist threats and they have been worried since November that we will be having Mumbai style attacks, in fact all over Europe have been having threats, we were in Paris when these threats were declared high risk and was told to be careful while travelling on trains, we had to catch the Eurostar home but luckily made it back safe. All this news about the threats have died down now though.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'd say that they already have had a terror attack with the influx of all those muslims savages.
And it is ongoing.
That's pretty scary to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The French/German authorities are getting worse than some ATS members posts of doom-and-gloom.

Guess they gotta keep the fear machine churning to justify their budgets.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Yes I have been hearing this for a while to but its the first time i've heard them use language like "It's not a case of if - but when.". Seems as if somethink is definitely on its way.

Stay safe.
ALS

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I really pray that such an attack does not happen, and hope that there is no loss of life.

Of all places in the world...Germany...just makes me think about the Baba Vanga predictions of a World War 3 starting in November 2010...and something related to the elimination of 4 heads of state...I always thought that there was something more symbolic there, but who knows...Is there any conference or any meeting/visit of any sort in Germany of leaders of multiple nations in the remaining days of this month? Or in fact, anywhere in the world?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They need an attack in Europe to get everyone's mind off of the economy. Question is, if it will work.... ? By they I am referring to the "people in charge" or "think they are in charge"... ie Elite Psychopaths
edit on 17-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: sp

edit on 17-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

I can't find any info on a political meeting between now and the end of the year, let alone the end of November but perhaps they are keeing it quiet.

Baba Vanga predictions
Never heard of this i'm gonna check it out.....

Peace.
ALS
edit on 17-11-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
aaaah damn i sure wish they tell us next time well in advanced i knew i should of booked holiday for the end of november.

what i dont get it how are they getting an indication its going to be at the end of november, if they know when its going to happen do something about it. Or do THEY want it to happen

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Baba vagnas prediction was world war 3 to start on November 14th.. Looks like another end of world/world war prediction has failed..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Haha that was my birthday, glad WW3 didn't start it would have ruined my whole day....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The various government "warnings" about impending terrorist attacks seem to come to fruition as often as the various "I predict Armagedon on Tuesday Because Web Bot Is at Odds with Venus in Retrograde" threads.

I am now convinced the gloabal community of governments is basically ATS with higher security clearance and a bigger audience.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

The French/German authorities are getting worse than some ATS members posts of doom-and-gloom.

Guess they gotta keep the fear machine churning to justify their budgets.

Maybe they are already members here on ATS.

I think with the problems here in Europe we need sth to distract us from everything that's really going on.I won't be surprised if an attack do happen,fear always worked for the goverments,why not now.

new topics

top topics

join