It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Says She Could Beat Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ethancoop
There was a time when the Presidency was looked at as a position that required one of the Nation's best and brightest. Does Sarah Palin immediately come to mind when using that thought process?

She's likable, she's one of us, she's kinda cute & makes an interesting subject to fill air time on a reality show. Is she the leader of the Free World? Really?
edit on 18-11-2010 by ethancoop because: (no reason given)

ya, really.

not really, i want a 1/2 white guy intellectual elitist who hasn't got a clue.
and we have no idea what he's about.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

u ain't from yale, i take it?

ya'll one of them in t lec u alls?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

yes!

just like obama!

are you deficient?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellyct1987

ever hear of barney frank?

putz is the word of the day.

lol!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Castaway

so what do you mensa people eat at the meetings?

don't they call you hawkmiester?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Also, do we really want a president who shot and killed animals from a helicopter?

What a brave woman she is

naw, we need someone who has others kill for them.

get some sun, btw.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Mate im not even from the US , and this was quoted on the BBC last night that Sarah did remark she could see russia from her home in alaska.

If Sarah Palin is the standard of representatives you have in the US then Im far more worried about the future of the US than I was before.

Not that the UK has it any better but hey most of the mp's and msp's in the UK are quite smart , only thing is they have terrible private lives and are usually all brought into play come election time

just worry about the uk, ok, mate?

we will tell you what happens.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Castaway

buy a thesaurus.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

and you are a ray of frikin sunshine too.

why don't you run? or crawl or stagger?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrioitinsheepclothing
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Oohhhhh Im going to get a nice deduction for this but ooohhh well,

Here is a warm glass of" Shut The # Up",
Neither one of your refrences show any proof she is the one sitting and taking the shot to hunt them darn helpless wolfs down. So from the start I see you cant follow direction very well but that doesnt suprise me considering the sheeeeeply you are, yes she signs the paper for the hunt, but thats all.You need to stop watching all that Hollywood crap, little Mrs Pretty "DOESNT" hunt wolves from Helicoptors, if she did, there would be pictures and video all over the net by chowderheads like you looking to smear someone out on Bull# you make up in your own mind, next thing you will tell me is she is the one personally drilling the hole in the Arctic Refuge killing off herds of endangered animals.

You spout false lies to make yourself feel better and sleep better at night?? Im sure you beleave in global warming on a Gore level, and think Barry is the greatest thing since sliced bread and dream of strap on dreams with Big Sis. Your bull# attack here showed nothing but what a sheeeeepply you are. Good luck in what ever your goal is, Im sure you will be one looking for a hand out once your boy Barry and the other shmucks run us into the ground.
I hate that babbeling butthole Beck, what a mouth piece, that was below the belt

wow dude, i like the way u think!

i'm behind ya!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

A nice string of "drive-bys." Reminds me of that clear gooey liquid that precedes the squeeze mustard. Still waiting for the good stuff to come out.

As far as Palin beating Obama, I don't see it happening until she shuts her mouth, opens her mind and gets a serious education on the ways of the world in the next 2 years. Unless there is an AA Degree offered in intelligence, poise and grace the only office she could pull off is President of Wasilla PTA.

Bring it mental midgets......................
edit on 20-11-2010 by kinda kurious because: pesky typos

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The day the Republican Party puts forth Sarah Palin as their Presidential candidate, is the day I may literally die from laughter.

Seriously. Just saying.

@KK: Good to see you, sir!
edit on 11/20/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join