It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Says She Could Beat Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
What in? A Nobbily Knees Contest, or a Colouring in Competition? :-)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
A trained monkey could beat him now if it could only utter one word of truth. Big deal! On the other side of the fence, im not voting for a female ever. History is rife with women clandestinely tearing down empires, not building them. Women alos tend to ONLY favor women these days and exclude men entirely. So, men, if you want things to keep going the way they are in your personal life, losing your families, your jobs, not being able to find jobs anymore because they are all being filled by the "quota" of women.....deserved or not, ...then vote for this stupid dingbat of a woman and you would have successfully destroyed yourself and all other men, as well. I dont expect women to agree with me, so just ignore their complaining.Dont vote for ANY WOMAN, men, they have an agenda by feminism that is not even their own........but they are the only ones that favor from it. This Palin is a feminist....BEWARE!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by kinda kurious

...Amazing how a anyone would consider a doosh like the Kenyan intellegent, as opposed to a successful business person, successful governer, and someone who doesn't live with their mother in law.

I bolded text for emphasis. Odd that someone who was duly elected as Governor to serve a full term and quits half way through could be considered "successful."

To be clear to all those who think Ms. Palin scares us "liberals" you are correct. We are frightened by the fact that a dolt could potentially have the power to engage the US in a nuclear war. Not quite the same as shootin' beer cans in the woods. While Ms. Palin is adept at cheerleading Americana catch phrases and gettin' the Tea Partiers all riled up, she fails to offer any clear policy agenda.

Granted she is a darling to her base who often exceed their "tattoo to tooth" ratio, but IMO she is all sizzle and no steak.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The only person fit to run for President in 2012 is either Ron Paul or Stephen Colbert as the one who can actually restore sanity.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jganer

ats is available in china.

i know.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

i'm sure she would take them down from a standing posture too.

let's see obama stand there or hang out a copter and do that.

he would look like osama shooting that ak-47. wuss.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

do you understand that she did not say that?

what part of idiot do you don't get?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by kinda kurious

...Amazing how a anyone would consider a doosh like the Kenyan intellegent, as opposed to a successful business person, successful governer, and someone who doesn't live with their mother in law.

I bolded text for emphasis. Odd that someone who was duly elected as Governor to serve a full term and quits half way through could be considered "successful."

To be clear to all those who think Ms. Palin scares us "liberals" you are correct. We are frightened by the fact that a dolt could potentially have the power to engage the US in a nuclear war. Not quite the same as shootin' beer cans in the woods. While Ms. Palin is adept at cheerleading Americana catch phrases and gettin' the Tea Partiers all riled up, she fails to offer any clear policy agenda.

Granted she is a darling to her base who often exceed their "tattoo to tooth" ratio, but IMO she is all sizzle and no steak.

i wish most of our politico's WOULD quit!

rangle? geeze, they just ride it out!

hey, no problem! pry my seat from my cold dead ass! friggin morons.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

real intellectual aren't ya.

colbert? lol. stewert as vp i guess?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
besides,

all you rfrikin cretins don't realize is the POTUS is a friggin OJT!!.

sarah will win.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Also, do we really want a president who shot and killed animals from a helicopter?

What a brave woman she is

straw man, and what does that have to do with anything? except baiting on this thread?

A person slaughtered animals in their natural habitat from a helicopter. That says a lot about a person and what kind of politician she is.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Show me proof she has shot animals from a helicoptor, please oohh please show me where this is. I dont like her but lets not start spreading rumors if thats the case. As far as I know, the only people who shoot animals from helicoptors around here are the F&W guys who are hired to do the job, not good old Sarah. Plus it would be "VERY" big news if she did since its highly #ing illegal. Regardless of what you people think, we dont fly around up here shooting the hell out of animals from flying aircraft, F&W does the job for preditor control.

She has a bad enough repitation, we dont need to spew lies about her to get the job done.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

I know all of my family in China and their friends Love Her and wish she could run for Central Committee Member there in Beijing. All of my family still work in the Chinese Government

No offense...but I don't think a ringing endorsement from one of the worlds last communist regimes does Palin much good. Makes sense though in a round-about way...if China is vying to be the world's leading super power, Palin as POTUS would pretty much guarantee it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrioitinsheepclothing

Show me proof she has shot animals from a helicoptor, please oohh please show me where this is. I dont like her but lets not start spreading rumors if thats the case. As far as I know, the only people who shoot animals from helicoptors around here are the F&W guys who are hired to do the job, not good old Sarah. Plus it would be "VERY" big news if she did since its highly #ing illegal. Regardless of what you people think, we dont fly around up here shooting the hell out of animals from flying aircraft, F&W does the job for preditor control.

She has a bad enough repitation, we dont need to spew lies about her to get the job done.

LOL!!!! You're defending Palin? You must be a Glenn Beck fan
I've seen it all now!!!

Here are some sources to educate you buddy, good luck in life....you need it for sure!!!

www.slate.com...

www.realdemocracyinamerica.com... wolves-from-helicopters/

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oohhhhh Im going to get a nice deduction for this but ooohhh well,

Here is a warm glass of" Shut The # Up",
Neither one of your refrences show any proof she is the one sitting and taking the shot to hunt them darn helpless wolfs down. So from the start I see you cant follow direction very well but that doesnt suprise me considering the sheeeeeply you are, yes she signs the paper for the hunt, but thats all.You need to stop watching all that Hollywood crap, little Mrs Pretty "DOESNT" hunt wolves from Helicoptors, if she did, there would be pictures and video all over the net by chowderheads like you looking to smear someone out on Bull# you make up in your own mind, next thing you will tell me is she is the one personally drilling the hole in the Arctic Refuge killing off herds of endangered animals.

You spout false lies to make yourself feel better and sleep better at night?? Im sure you beleave in global warming on a Gore level, and think Barry is the greatest thing since sliced bread and dream of strap on dreams with Big Sis. Your bull# attack here showed nothing but what a sheeeeepply you are. Good luck in what ever your goal is, Im sure you will be one looking for a hand out once your boy Barry and the other shmucks run us into the ground.
I hate that babbeling butthole Beck, what a mouth piece, that was below the belt

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All I have to say is...

If Sarah Palin is the best option the Republican party has to offer as a presidential candidate, then I feel sorry for the United States. Like Obama, she has a knack of getting people to rally around her based on rousing speeches, sound-bites and dislike of the leadership proceeding them. IMO, she is merely a polar opposite of Obama - all media hype and little actual substance.

The Republican party has other qualified candidates who are more intelligent, show more wisdom and can actually lead government. They have quality politicians available to them, but because the US is so consumed with media-sensationalism, these people fall through the cracks because they are not as marketable to the mass-public.

Are these really the best people our country can put forward as representatives in the highest office?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jganer

Dont believe the hype and trash you read in western Media. The only sites blocked in China are those that promote only one side of an issue, and usually leaning towards something that will disrupt Chinese society.
Why would ATS be blocked in China..? people are very curious about the world, and ATS is a good exchange of free thought, which is promoted heavily in Chinese universities and schools.

I get HBO, CNN, BBC, Showtime, Fox news, anything i want as long as its paid for. The reality is while people in USA think they are living in freedom and liberty, the rest of the world watches America slowly spiral downward. I lived in California for 35 years, left in 2004 when real estate markets were loaning 110% against the appraised value of housing...that was a huge red flag that signals collapse.

China seemed like a good place to relocate, start a new life and has exceeded my expectations. Life here is calm, peaceful, enjoyable, much more free time and learning about the arts.

As far as Palin, if the voters in america are so ignorant to vote for her, then by all means the USA deserves what it is going to get.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

-"peeing standing up" Good one. I'm still laughing.

I know a lot of people think she's a little ditsy but, it just might be a wacky enough plan that it could work.
edit on 20-11-2010 by maybee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

hey, you want to replace palin with obama and see how that sounds?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
He could beat her in a "peeing standing up" challenge!

wanna bet?

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join