It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Says She Could Beat Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

So seeing Sarah as the shill she is makes one sexist? Thats a new one....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ariel bender
"I know all of my family in China and their friends Love Her and wish she could run for Central Committee Member there in Beijing. "

I live in China, and nobody i work with in Government or business groups think of Gov. Palin as anything more than a fad, and a dangerous fad at that. They do not respect or even think of her as a serious individual or able to be dealt with seriously. Some of the Americans ive met here, we watch the USA continue spiraling downward....its a tragedy unfolding before the world.

Hillary Clinton was favored here to win the 2008 election, and would have been a far better choice than Obama, unfortunately the cult of personality won over reason and logic.

There are problems with your statement, as nobody runs for central committee, those are appointed positions beforehand, anyone in China would know this. It seems you are pretending to be from China.

You live in China, but yet your able to access this website? I thought China censors it's web, and I would think ATS would be one of the top websites to be blocked. Are you sure you live in China?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I'm not sure Sarah Palin can chew gum and walk at the same time. I can't ever recall a political figure who is so obviously a self serving egotistical hypocrite. Oh yea I forgot Newt Gingrich. Where do this people come from? Palin should go back to Wassila and make an effort to succeed as a mayor. She couldn't survive as mayor of Alaska how on Earth does she think she has the ability to be president? She's never been successful at anything she's ever tried. I mean Alaska? How could someone not be a successful Alaska governor? The state has an annual surplus every year and a population smaller than my county. It takes a lot for me to loath someone I don't know personally. Buy Sarah Palin is truly loathsome. I honestly can't find a single redeeming quality in her. Maybe it's just my bias against some who quits a job as governor to work for a political biased news organization.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I live in AK and heres my thoughts and what I know of her. At first I thought highly of her as she made her way up the food chain, she did great things for Wasilla and some not so great things, but for the most part, it was good all around.

Then she became gov'nor
there was high hopes for her, she started digging into corrupt oil and local gov'mnt, shaken trees and taking care of issues, but then..............
She tried useing some power to get her brother inlaw outed from the State Troopers for some issues with tazing his kid and some other abuses, thats where the crown started to fall, she was in the process of giving a # load of Alaskas money away, refrence "AGIA", as well as some issues with Todd having his nose where it shouldnt be. After these slips the libral vultures came in with law suite after law suite on anything they could fill the court system with. This started getting spendy for her pocketbook and you all know the rest.
You all have to take the fing Hollywood out of her life...... REALLY are you that stupid?? The commin man woman and child in Alaska cant relate to her, and we live here. Life is pretty damn easy "IN THE WILD"....lol when your "WILD" is a $400k house on a local lake. She was a big fish in a small pound in this part of the state.
If people truely took the time to look into her past and what she has done, then they would know she is a Wolf in sheeps clothing. How can you have a person as President of The United States who gets into Twitter fights with her daughters Baby Daddy.
Face it Folks, she got a taste of the money and wants deeper in, and not for the good of man kind.
I wouldnt vote for her and cant wait till her meal ticket runs out and she us really living "IN THE WILD"

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

People in China wonder why Americans have not stood up and taken their country back?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Anybody else think that there is just something weird about the OP's message of supposed Chinese govt officials concern trolling about our lack of respect for Sarah Palin?

Maybe we need to institute a 'Star', 'Flag' and 'Something Smells Funny' system

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Sarah for President? O_o' .... Is this a joke?? .... seriously, is it??

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Well first she needs to study a globe and second quit making up words that don't exist..I remember GWB saying (Stategery)

Question: "George W. Bush. In your own words please summarize your presidential campaign."

Bush: "Strategery."

LMAO....And she is dumber than he was

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Also can you imagine her Sara Palin in a debate with Colin Powell???
OMG she would need a team of teachers and historians just to get passed the first question..LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Even though she thinks she can beat Obama, let's not let her.

Remember folks, we can defeat this mistake of a politician. We will NOT let her become our president.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Also, do we really want a president who shot and killed animals from a helicopter?

What a brave woman she is

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Any american who votes for Sarah Palin should be rounded up and shot , because if she still thinks she can see Russia from her house , then you certainly dont want the soccer/hunter mom , jack of all trades representing your country.

I almost spat out my coffee last night when I seen this on the news.
It's almost like the really bad ones on X factor or pop idol they let through for a laugh , and they get really upset when Simon Cowell tells them they cant sing.

* note to all members , my fiance' watches xfactor when im gaming , it's the only time I get uninteruppted peace to play

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Ill admit i havent read through the whole thread. But i will say this, Sarah could never win.

She backed too many hard lined republicans, everyone says shes a Tea Party darling, but shes not, she was behind too many people that were more concerned with backing the PARTY line , instead of changing the catastrophic dynamic that is going on in washington...

I say this because here in Idaho she backed a republican that was proven to be taking money from large special interest groups, and towing the party line....

His competitor was Raul Labrador, a guy whose not even from the US originally but who has his crap together.

She is not the voice of the Tea Party or even most conservatives out there.......if they say she is, they are either posers or they are uninformed......

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Also, do we really want a president who shot and killed animals from a helicopter?

What a brave woman she is

straw man, and what does that have to do with anything? except baiting on this thread?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Any american who votes for Sarah Palin should be rounded up and shot , because if she still thinks she can see Russia from her house , then you certainly dont want the soccer/hunter mom , jack of all trades representing your country.

I almost spat out my coffee last night when I seen this on the news.
It's almost like the really bad ones on X factor or pop idol they let through for a laugh , and they get really upset when Simon Cowell tells them they cant sing.

* note to all members , my fiance' watches xfactor when im gaming , it's the only time I get uninteruppted peace to play

Not a Palin supporter, but she never said that, it was a skit done by SNL, everything else was in jest concerning the skit.......

Stop gaming and learn your politics

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Mate im not even from the US , and this was quoted on the BBC last night that Sarah did remark she could see russia from her home in alaska.

If Sarah Palin is the standard of representatives you have in the US then Im far more worried about the future of the US than I was before.

Not that the UK has it any better but hey most of the mp's and msp's in the UK are quite smart , only thing is they have terrible private lives and are usually all brought into play come election time

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by guohua

People in China wonder why Americans have not stood up and taken their country back?

Seriously though.. The problem isn't the politicians, it's the corporations who are funding them. We have a big problem, in the fact that the people who aren't going to help us are the ones who are getting the most press coverage. Those are the same people who will pander to corporate interest, and essentially get bought into office. We only have ourselves to blame because we "buy" into it all.
edit on 19-11-2010 by bekisu because: more stuff

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Imo the attempt at exorcism failed...loved the sound effects though

edit on 18-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Here's another refresher:

I won't leave out best hits either:

edit on 19-11-2010 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius

Originally posted by guohua
She just seems like a real person to me sometimes.

No offense meant, my friend. But I must register my disbelief at that statement, and mention that I am scared of your perception of reality.

It is scary, isn't it? All I can say is watch this:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
When I think of the word "HATE" I think of Sara Palin..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join