It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Muslim boys and a white girl, all excluded over Facebook death threats to classmate who support

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I'm sorry but this is more than bullying. Threatening to hijack a plane, threatening to slit the boys throat, and threatening to burn his family with them tied to a couch? That without a doubt caused terror in the boy, and his mothers heart. Which could be considered terrorism. This is just a terrorism psy-op conducted by children. Trying to weaken the resolve of a people that have already been pushed into a corner.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Perhaps there should be some kind of online passport then?

Radicalisation in schools is definitely on the rise. How can we police against it?
edit on 17-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Why does this have to be a Muslim bash thread?

5 Muslim boys, need I spell out the connotations for you.

I think anyone who follows a religion is a bit of a fool but I have no fear of any rise in extremism other than the easily whipped up hard to control spectre of mass racist attitudes and beliefs, if we're divided we're conquered.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

We have always been divided. The ultimate aim of islam is to conquer. There is no middle ground.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Dont you have to be 13 to have a fb account? I think fb should have some kind of age check system.

Why should Facebook have to make sure a child is old enough? That's the parents' job.

Mind you, adults bully each other on there too

Yes, but usually adults are more equipped to handle social pressure of this magnitude. I said 'usually'...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

Agreed. I was attempting to address a different point: the tendency of many to devalue the possibility of rising extremism in the schools by labeling it "bashing" to even discuss...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Disgusting!
I'd say more but ATS would perma ban me!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This story is absolutely appalling, it would be bad enough if the kids picked on their victim for an understandable reason and everyone involved was of the same race or religion or whatever.

What would we say if that was the case? Blame the effing parents for raising these scumbags.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

We have always been divided. The ultimate aim of islam is to conquer. There is no middle ground.

I don't doubt you but as Cameron said the other day we're a strong nation spending the 4th highest amount on defence in the world, 2 million Muslim immigrants aren't ever gona Conquer us and nore is any invader unless we choose to fill in the channel and not use our nukes.

Seriously I live in as multi cultured a city as you could get and I feel no fear of immigrants, their customs or behaviour, why all the fear the UK is super strong.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
Blame the effing parents for raising these scumbags.

KERCHING jackpot to the man who understands.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

I don't doubt you but as Cameron said the other day we're a strong nation spending the 4th highest amount on defence in the world, 2 million Muslim immigrants aren't ever gona Conquer us and nore is any invader unless we choose to fill in the channel and not use our nukes.

Seriously I live in as multi cultured a city as you could get and I feel no fear of immigrants, their customs or behaviour, why all the fear the UK is super strong.

Because it is not.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Because it is not.

Mate I firmly believe that man for man we have the best army in the world and could batter the 3 strongest Muslim nations at the same time if they tried to invade us, think how long their supply lines would be, easy for the RAF and Navy to hit.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Is that the problem in your country though? Or is it an immigrant islamic population, that appears to be very radical, and is trying to change your way of life from the inside?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct

Is that the problem in your country though? Or is it an immigrant islamic population, that appears to be very radical, and is trying to change your way of life from the inside?

They can try all they like, we have very good domestic intelligence organisations a professional police force and a population that ultimately is as tough as you like and can look after ourselves, the Islamic radicals are a bunch of angry fools who identify with a couple of populations we bomb and shoot on a daily basis but they're no threat to us as a nation.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

exactly 5 muslim boys i bet theyve had no time to question thier "book" and decide to chose that way of life they should be watched forever because they are an easy target to claim their free virgins, (think some one should tell them theyre not clubcard points) and virgins in the uk theyre getting nuns or kids, sooo wrong. But on a serious note this should be a child abuse case no child should think this way

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

Times change people dont the english have lost thier way i personally blame the hippies but thats another story every right has a wrong so you cant help every one maybe we should just EMP them and remove the technology we gave them as they say in spiderman with great power...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

You do realize that these are kids you know..

My friends made fun of me for watching "Bad shows" like King of the Hill (when it first came out.. must of been seven or eight)... Because it was made by the same guy that made Beavis and Butthead..

Keep in mind they were doing it because they thought god wanted them to, this is the christian god, since it was a private christian school.

Kids at some point become these little balls of hate and angst and the only thing you can do is keep knives and guns out of their hands until they get old enough to realize their religion is stupid!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

words only someone who knows god would speak, my philosophy if theres no god be nice, if there is be nice. pretty sure hes not going to stone you for that.
edit on 17-11-2010 by presuppose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Remembrance Day is about people dying in war for their country, its not about any war in particular... In fact for many years Remembrance day was purely to remember those that died during the first and second world wars 'Lest we forget' was the saying and poppies are used to display ones respect for those that died (the fields of Flanders)

There are NO excuse for threats and bullying

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

If he cared about his homeland he would return and stop plagueing ours, the grass is always greener but there is none there. they are trying to help. you dont get white people mocking muslims for our fallen brothers and muslims from your attacks, if we pulled out of afgan in five years time youd be crying that your children are being blown to bits by your IEDs and if this never happened theyd be here claiming asylum because get murdered for being raped an so on, and let us not forget the poor women in the uk that have been killed for so called muslim honour, pure animalistic behaviour. if you really loved your homeland you would return and try and improve it
edit on 17-11-2010 by presuppose because: tired or these extremist f***wits thinking we are wrong

edit on 17-11-2010 by presuppose because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join