It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Muslim boys and a white girl, all excluded over Facebook death threats to classmate who support

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Five Muslim boys and white girl, all Facebook death Facebook death threats to threats to classmate who supported British troops classmate who supported British supported British troops

www.dailymail.co.uk

As the nation paused on Remembrance Day to honour those who had sacrificed their lives for their country, one schoolboy felt particularly proud. Moved by their bravery, Darius Gill penned a patriotic and heartfelt tribute to the soldiers who had lost their ives at war But unknown to the 13-year-old schoolboy, some of his peers took exception to his comments.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 17-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wonder what these muslim kids get taught at home and the mosque? Oh yeah, they get taught love and peace of course!

This is getting past a joke now. So now you are racist for supporting the troops of your own country

These 12 year old future home grown terrorist scum need taken from their parents and deprogrammed for everyones sake. That or get the whole lot packed off to an islamic country where they can stand in front of the troops they hate if they cant stand behind them.

They are even setting up their own little "muslim defense league" gangs thus radicalising each other further.

I do not listen to their defenders anymore or the guff that comes frm their representatives and just want them gone from this land.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDA: Could mods fix the title? Its not working for me

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I always find it ironic how people can use the government to their liking and yet preach how they hate the government out the other. This is why one religion and or group of people can take over the other.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yes, its true, a lot of muslims are "becoming active" but thats what happens when you begin to push a religious group into a corner facing annhialation. many of the younger, impressionable ones are the ones that extremists target for the most part, to program their "new" beliefs. honestly i think the us knew this would happen if they blamed 9/11 on muslims. muslims would begin to get backed in a corner, and like the gulf war proved, they dont much like that idea. tptb knew muslims would defend their names, and that can just be used to further the whole "terrorist" theory. while i agree there are muslim terrorists, there are just as many in suits, and focus should be taken away from what ethnicity they are, and just call them home-grown terrorism. the problem is that a hate-crime from muslim-white is more valuable than a story of a white-white violence which can be so much more brutal in different ways. the problem is that people keep throwing fuel on the fire. just as you have done, even if you didnt mean to

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As much as this is a terrible story the Dailymail is a laughing stock and reports anything it can...I mean look at this... (Look at the picture properly)
edit on 17-11-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Does the UK have a law against making terroristic threats like the US? If so, why are these kids just suspended and not expelled while waiting to be tried?? How can this boy EVER go back to that school? How can he even remain in his city? Poor kid.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's not surprising that a muslim kid would be strongly against the soldiers who are killing the people from his homeland..
Question the war and you might see why they are against it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hmmm... "Muslim boys and a white girl". Do you suppose that the Daily Mail is trying to attach race to religion?

I hate Facebook. If I had kids, they wouldn't be having any Facebook. This kind of thing has happened before with these Internet social circles. Kids get threatened and bullied, kids commit suicide over getting bullied. And if I remember, they weren't Muslim. This isn't a Muslim thing, no matter how much you and the Daily Mail want us to think it is.

Parents need to restrict this kind of thing for 12 year olds!

Besides, what do you think these kids see and hear in the news and from their parents? Some of what that boy was saying was filled with the same hatred that I read on some of the posts here.

They're 12. But they definitely should be punished, just like any other kid who did this would be.
edit on 11/17/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hypocrites

I agree to much of what you say however in Christian faith schools children get an education, however in islamic schools they get radicalised to such an extent that the bbc has done a Panorama documentary on Monday. The bbc is one of the most pc organisations in the world, and for them to do an expose then its worse than we could imagine

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't hate anybody or any religion. Islam is based on control and revenge. There is no "New Testament" in the Koran hence there is no love, forgiveness or tolerance. And don't preach about the Catholic Church or other churches that hate. They are not true Christians. They are as bad as Islam.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
It's not surprising that a muslim kid would be strongly against the soldiers who are killing the people from his homeland..

They were born here, this is their homeland, but they are free to leave at anytime

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

Slow down with your comment. What are you talking about the New Testament? That's like me saying if you're not a Christian you're not right with God. Islam does have the Gospel.
Jesus in Islam

Muslims believe that God revealed to Jesus a new scripture, the Injīl (gospel), while also declaring the truth of the previous revelations – the Tawrat (Torah) and the Zabur (Psalms). Descended 600 years after Jesus' life on earth, the Qur'an speaks favorably of the Injīl, which it describes as a scripture that fills the hearts of its followers with meekness and pity. Some scholars such as Bart D. Ehrman unintentionally support the assertion made in the Qur'an that the original Biblical message has been distorted or corrupted (tahrif) over time since the New Testament Bible that exists today is not composed of the original writings and is highly unlikely to represent the original teachings of Jesus.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Originally posted by Nventual

They were born here, this is their homeland, but they are free to leave at anytime

Were you seeing double when you formulated your title for today's bash a Muslim thread?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm not even going to touch on the muslim extremist aspect of this. Why why why would you let a 12 or 13 year old child use Facebook? Good for the mom of the victim for monitoring his page, tho.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Dont you have to be 13 to have a fb account? I think fb should have some kind of age check system.

Mind you, adults bully each other on there too

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

My laptop needs specs.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

There is a built in age check when you register, but it only prevents one from registering with a birth year that makes them under 13 years. There is no prevention for registering with a false birth year.. Personal opinion: it seems young and opens kids up to a lot of issues they otherwise might not have to face. If kids have accounts, those accounts should be very closely monitored by parents.
edit on 17-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Why does this have to be a Muslim bash thread? Can it not be a thread discussing the possibility of rising extremism in schools? Or, if you don't like the connotations to the word extremism, how about rising cases of extreme bullying in the schools? Either fits this case, it seems...
edit on 17-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Dont you have to be 13 to have a fb account? I think fb should have some kind of age check system.

Mind you, adults bully each other on there too

Agreed, I know a 37 year old woman who gets bullied on facebook, my 12 year old son is on fb but we monitor his page on the look out for just that kind of thing, he's green belt karate so touch wood there should be easier targets than him for the bullies.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Starred

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join