It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopters looking for something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hope this goes here, if not pls move my thread n sry in advance.

Anyway last night or early morning should I say there were two helicopters flying around, I saw one heard them both. I was outside in my front yard smoking when I noticed a strange light in one of my neighbors small trees. At first I thought it was nothing, but then I saw it again. I have no clue where it came from seemed to be shooting up into the tree from underneath. Was circular about the size of a large dinner plate. I didn't see a copter above it, n I'm not sure but I don't think helicopters have lights that small. I heard the helicopters circling around for about an hour. I came back out for another smoke, and saw a cop car speed down a residential road with no lights on. Wasn't a normal cop car, possibly a state trooper. Which scared me back inside since I was in boxers.

I later got the courage to go out n look around the tree, but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Live in Rockledge Florida.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hmmm not sure but it sounds odd....what do you think they were looking for? what colour was the light that was coming from ground level...could it have been an police officer with a torch?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
hmmm not sure but it sounds odd....what do you think they were looking for? what colour was the light that was coming from ground level...could it have been an police officer with a torch?

was normal light, n I would have seen someone. I live on an inverted corner n can see down both sides of the road.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Brevard Co. Sheriffs helli. looking for bad guys. Free police/ambulance scanner avail. online.
Good luck and stay inside.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Text Blackobserved helicopters early morning before dawn but light sky.three hovering at maybe 1500 2 thousand feet then one would take off and go around and then another but e just hovered,they did this for over 10 minutes.then one when driving home around same time it was solo just hovering but t seemed to spot me driving lol early morning emptry roads,and it actually followed me when i got home it was hovering close by closer thqn incidental. I like to think they can read my mind see hrough my roofs and listen to me which by the way they can,

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
listen to your mind, ha really?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I live way out in the country...and i usually see choppers in the fall...circling and slowly moving on....looking for some MaryJaneWana.... it gives off a different heat register than surrounding plants... might be why out looking at night... also explains the hurried law officer with no lights on. Up where I live the sheriff uses 4x4 trucks and a wheelers.... be careful where you go hiking...lol

top topics

join