It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunguska Explosion - Connections with events in L.A?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Reading about the LA missile on ATS, there was a theory put forward that aliens had shot the missile down.

This reminded me of a recent video documentary on the Tunguska explosion where a similar theory had been put forward for that explosion. Please see Close Encounters in Siberia - around 39 minutes in, the claim is made by the curator of a local museum

The interesting thing about this documentary [in full] is that:
- The pattern that the trees were blown over make it clear that the explosion occurred in the air [just above the ground but not when hit the ground]
- The alien spacecraft theory is as good as any other put forward in the program how a meteorite with so much momentum could explode so near to the ground

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This story had always been told by many to be something that it wasn't. Look at the fact's and i mean fact's. There where eyewitnesses to the event. Look here.

en.wikipedia.org...

By these eyewitness account's it is pretty clear this was a comet. Remember. this was in 1908.
edit on 17-11-2010 by russ1969 because: changed meteor to comet

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Let's not let facts get in the way of a good ATS theory.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes. perfect time for this thread. look what i just found..

english.pravda.ru...

Looks like 102 years later and we finally have the answer for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Hey, dont give up on this theory yet. The source i gave is bogus. I didnt know that the source i used was not reliable. And i also found lot's of info regarding the event. The wildest thing was that this object changed direction before exploding right above the ground. I find that to be quite odd.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Tunguska was the result of Tesla's experiment gone wrong. He was attempting to prove his theory regarding zero point energy, but he was off in his calculations and the energy he was redirecting went straight through the earth and caused the Siberian explosion.

Knowing what he'd discovered but was unable to completely control, scared the &^@# out of him, he started to back down on what he knew shortly after that.

new topics

top topics

join