It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass grave beneath the greens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Mass grave beneath the greens?

www.cnn.com

Destroyed by tank tracks during Israel's invasion in 1982, Lebanon's only golf course was rebuilt amid claims that the graves of Palestinian refugees massacred by Christian militias lie beneath the lush fairways
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Don't you just love how it's CHRISTIAN militias... what does that even mean? What is the point of mentioning it? Does CNN ever put an article saying "thousands of palestinians are rendered homeless by JEWISH militias?" Why are only Christians always guilt-trapped by the media? I'm not really a Christian myself in a sense that I don't belong to any church or read the Bible, but these subtle attacks are becoming more and more obvious.

www.cnn.com

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They say christian militias because they were christian militias.. just like how the media says 'muslim terrorists'.
What's your point?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Why are only Christians always guilt-trapped by the media?

They're not the only ones. Part of the media's job these days is to inject as much political, racial and religious tension into their broadcasts as they can, because that kind of stuff just makes people's blood boil and keeps them angry and easily divisible. It also keeps people talking - keeps them watching.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Don't you just love how it's CHRISTIAN militias... what does that even mean? What is the point of mentioning it? Does CNN ever put an article saying "thousands of palestinians are rendered homeless by JEWISH militias?" Why are only Christians always guilt-trapped by the media? I'm not really a Christian myself in a sense that I don't belong to any church or read the Bible, but these subtle attacks are becoming more and more obvious.

www.cnn.com

It's because the Zionist Jews own the media. It's all their propaganda.

second

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Why are only Christians always guilt-trapped by the media?

They're not the only ones. Part of the media's job these days is to inject as much political, racial and religious tension into their broadcasts as they can, because that kind of stuff just makes people's blood boil and keeps them angry and easily divisible. It also keeps people talking - keeps them watching.

Yes. Excellent post. Thanks.

They are afraid of We The People, because they know that if we unite and rise up against them together, they are finished...their grand plan of centuries is dismantled. So they spew this stuff all the time to keep people divided - and to make them angry, because anger and love can't exist in the mind at once. Love unites. Anger divides.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

How many Jews do you suppose are Zionists? What percentage would you say?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I don't know, really, I haven't seen any statistics....from my own observation and guess work I would imagine that the real Zionists - those in power, are relatively few. They say that 300 (evil) people control the world. Then there would be the next layer down, several thousand I would guess, who are not the Zionists in control, but who are near the top of the Zionist pyramid, who do their bidding and accept their bribes.

If I had to make a rough guess, I would say that most of the politicians in the world today fall into these categories, a significant portion of the judiciaries worldwide, the corporate magnates, the top echelons of the intel agencies, the police and the army and those who own the mass media

Then I guess there are others who are convinced by the Zionist rhetoric and who carry out atrocities believing this is the right thing to do - I would define them as a kind of Zionist through blindness.
edit on 17-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A mass grave of Palestinians on a Lebanese golf course is certain to fuel some flames between Israel and Hezbollah.

Phalangist Christian Militia’s don’t represent Christianity. Hezbollah ( or Party of God). Has said recently it is ready to open a second front against Israel in support of the intifada.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Nearly all of my jewish friends blindly support Israel and condemn Palestine. In that sense, I would say they are ultra-nationalist aka Zionists aka brainwashed since birth.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
CHRISTIAN MILITIAS????? that has HUGE implications, as the last time anyone chrisitan was through there, pillaging and mass slaughtering was during the 14th and 15th century during the Christian Crusades, all 9000 of them! there could be hundreds of years worth of history in that grave site, and knowledge of a time we have no record of! those bodies could be from the infamous Christian Dark Ages, and give us insight into what went on!

top topics

join