It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did i walk through a portal ???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I personally think that portals are a reality and I have no reason to doubt the credibility of your experience. My dad told me about a time when he was a kid where he saw a saucer sized black portal open up on the ground and a tall pitch-black human-like being squeezed out of it and started walking around. He told the other kids and asked if they could see it too, which they couldn't. He said that once that "thing" found out that my dad could see it, it downright avoided him, my dad actually chased it and the kids ran along with him out of curiosity even though they couldn't see it. He said that it also stretched it's black legs over houses and hills.
A few years ago my younger sister and I were in our room that we shared just talking when all of a sudden I saw something fall right behind her, she felt it hit her back..it turned out to be a necklace that her friend gave her which she neglected/lost beforehand...it was one of those gothic-pentagram-like designed type necklaces and we were spooked so needless to say she threw it away promptly afterwards.
Also a few years ago I was went to the bathroom as soon as I shut the door and turned around I saw something small fall in the corner of the room and clearly heard it hit the bottom of the bathtub. I went to it and it was my hacky-sack, smack-dab in the middle of the bathtub. There is another time that that happened with my hackysack but I was 1000 miles away from home then..it fell from the top of the tall closet dresser as soon as I opened it. I figure the necklace and hacky-sack must have fallen through a portal of some kind although the reason behind why those things happen is just as perplexing as the events themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

thanks! let me know if you find it!
this should provide some good reading for a while.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Very intersting indeed. I believe it happened. I'm also reminded of the short story "Mrs Todd's Shortcut", by Stephen King:

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Shortcut

Plot summary

David, friend of a caretaker named Homer, is an older man who is spending his later years hanging out at the local gas station in a small town. He narrates a tale about Mrs. Todd, who is obsessed with finding shortcuts. Homer admires her persistence but begins to have doubts, as there are only so many shortcuts someone can find. Mrs. Todd's habit of resetting her odometer shows remarkable evidence that something weird is going on. He also discovers evidence that her shortcuts are using up less miles than are in a straight line from one destination to another; something that would be impossible anyway. Mrs. Todd compares the shortcuts to folding a map to bring two points closer together, suggesting she has discovered a warped version of reality, like a worm hole.
Mrs. Todd finally convinces Homer to take one of the special 'shortcuts'. Homer loses his hat to the grasping arms of a living tree and sees road signs and strange, unnatural animals that he cannot explain. Frightened, Homer does not wish to take any more rides. Nonetheless, Mrs. Todd is changing and growing younger with each trip she takes, and the appeal of this overwhelms Homer, despite his having found a smashed, horrifying rodent-like creature on the grill of her car. She brushes this off, seeing the creature as an unfortunate yet normal animal. In the end, Homer, who is looking younger himself, gets into Mrs. Todd's car in front of his friend. It is implied that Mrs. Todd (who by this time is considered to be a missing person together with her car) will now take him into whatever new world that she has found a shortcut to.

edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: the usual typos

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You went to fairyland that I know for sure.
second line.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is so very interesting.... I have some "New Age" "Wicca" friends whatever you want to call them and they read cards and know all this earthly stuff... And I asked one of them last summer about Portals... I had been seeing some black swirling almost like heat off the road and gaseous like you have said... Today however is the first time I have ever read about Portals... I know people talk about portals to the 4th dimension and what not but I thought I had seen something and then I started asking the questions....

Very Interesting indeed....

And someone mentioned about opening up the mind using more of it for enlightenment... I think that is the next evolution....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

oh really? how do you know that?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
another link
www.trueghosttales.com...

This one made me think how even big things go missing but I have never heard of them appearing?

I have had many weird things happen in my life but a few of the small things here and now are:

One day I went under the cupboard in the bathroom to get my comb from the basket where i keep it. It wasn't there, I searched the whole house but I knew I didn't take it anywhere and always drop it back when i use it. Days went by, I really needed it, it is unique and my hair touches the floor, I have never found a comb like it that doesn't tangle and pull so this became a really big deal. I thought OK sometimes things seem to be found right where you looked because you just didn't see them. So I took the basket out and sat on the floor and removed each item one at a time hair ties and clips bands and such and purposely looked at each until the basket was empty..I did the same thing again a week later after moving all the furniture in the house and checking inside chairs and sofa and under and behind EVERY darn thing.
Well 3 weeks later I went to get a hair band and on top of the basket of stuff was my comb! No one comes in my room or bath but me and my husband who is really busy and not home much....

I have had the same thing happen with 12 large 2.5 in.gold unique screws i removed from my back door sat them on the table, when my husband came home i asked him to help me put them back in as i had straightened a panel on the door, he asked for the screws and they were gone, they never reappeared. That was a few months ago.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: doubled a portion

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just wanted to add
A few years ago I read a book written for the general public by one of the worlds best quantum physicists.
he said that it is clearly possible that there could be "bleed through" from other dimensions. he said you never know the husband or wife you went to bed with may not be the same one you get up with! He said that some alternate dimensions could be so similar we would only find a few things ..off.

So maybe another me did something with her comb..and then she put it back weeks later. Or maybe when your husband or wife behaves weird, like does something they have never done..it is NOT them!
Interesting book hard to grasp though in some areas.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The following information is from veteran Spanish ufologist Antonio Ribera's Secuestrados por Extraterrestres "Abducted by Extraterrestrials" - Planeta, 1981:

In Barcelona, Easter 1976 a well-to-do couple were at the airport about to embark on a holiday with their Nanny and young daughter.

The husband left the family for a short while to collect his plane tickets. Upon returning to his great horror his wife was the only one there. The Nanny and daughter had mysteriously disappeared.

The wife was not concerned as she though that the Nanny had merely taken the daughter to the bathroom.

As time passed the Nanny and daughter were nowhere to be found. Security was alerted, and the airport checked. No trace of either of the missing persons was found.

A humble old woman supposedly approached the distraught mother, advising her to pray for the return of her daughter, at which point two amazing things happened; the elderly woman vanished into the encircling crowd of onlookers and the Nanny appeared holding the child sitting right next to the mother.

The Nanny was quizzed on where she was and where she had taken the child. She replied that she had been sitting in that position with the child all along and had never moved. Another incredible thing was that the child was physically stuck to the Nanny, as if glued to her.
The husband literally had to tear his daughter from the Nanny's arms to free her. He noticed that her arms were turning an unusual shade of red.

The family still boarded a flight to their holiday destination with the Nanny who then proceeded to have hysterics and had to be restrained half way through the flight. The family could no longer take their holiday due to the deteriorating condition of the Nanny and returned home immediately. The Nanny was then admitted to hospital and heavily sedated. Clinical Hypnotist Francisco Rovatti later on hypnotised the Nanny in an effort to reveal what had really happened at the airport. It was claimed that the Nanny had heard "an unpleasant sounding male voice" summoning her as she sat next to the mother at the airport. Efforts to go beyond that point would send the Nanny into uncontrollable hysterics.

Rovatti observed that the Nanny had a tremendously powerful post-hypnotic block that had been put in place from the moment that she had seen a red light on the floor. It was decided that to push the Nanny further would jeopardize her life and so no further investigations were made.

A very strange story indeed!!
source www.castleofspirits.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That story reminded me of this:

Covenant with Alice

Early one morning, she told me there was an important ceremony to be performed in the house. At 2.00 a.m. she brought a crawling child, a girl, alive. Before my eyes, Alice used her fingers and plucked out the child eyes. The cry of that child broke my heart. She then slaughtered the child into pieces and poured both the blood and the flesh into a tray and asked me to eat. I refused. She looked straight at me and what came out of her eyes cannot be explained in writing. Before I knew what was happening, I was not only chewing the meat but also licking the blood. While this was happening she said: “This is a covenant between us, you will never say out anything you see me do or anything about me to any human on earth. The day you break this covenant your own is gone.” Meaning that the day I break this covenant I will be killed.

After this incident I started having strange feelings inside me. I was changed and could no longer control myself. A word of warning to mothers. Do you know your house helps? What is his/her background like? Do you care to find out all about him/her before entrusting the lives of your children etc. to him/her? How did Alice get the little child she slaughtered, you may ask. Therefore parents, know the background of your house helps.

When Alice saw that she had succeeded in getting me fully involved in SPIRITISM and was fast growing in it, she was satisfied an knew her mission was accomplished. She found a flat for me, helped furnish it and thereafter severed the relationship.

Delivered from the powers of darkness.
What if the nanny was a witch? Just what if prayer had confounded her plans to carry out Satan's orders? What if the nanny was being harassed for not succeeding in getting another person fully involved in SPIRITISM? As my signature says..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wow, this thread rule's. I think your telling the truth as you percieved it OP. you really opened up a can of worm's in my brain, just a plethora of thought's
this reminds me of the movie labrynth with david bowie, and a ton of short stories i've read in horror novels that involve hidden towns and alternate realities.

speaking of the multiple dimensions and how the person you went to bed with may not be the person you wake up with, if you believe multiple you's are living out every possible option of your lives are out there in multiple realities does anyone think having tattoo's would inhibit or prevent switching with eachother as the other you
would not have the tatto and would be easily spotted? that could be why the bible say's not to mark yourself.

now i feel a little limited and depressed becuase i may never expeirince such thing's becuase of my tattoo's, but that also may be good to stay in my reality like an easy reality check "yep, still have my tattoo's" haha. not to hijack the thread but if anyone has any thought's on that i would appreciate reading them as i cant start threads yet or i would. it seem's like an interesting concept.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hopethishelps
Wow, this thread rule's. I think your telling the truth as you percieved it OP. you really opened up a can of worm's in my brain, just a plethora of thought's
this reminds me of the movie labrynth with david bowie, and a ton of short stories i've read in horror novels that involve hidden towns and alternate realities.

speaking of the multiple dimensions and how the person you went to bed with may not be the person you wake up with, if you believe multiple you's are living out every possible option of your lives are out there in multiple realities does anyone think having tattoo's would inhibit or prevent switching with eachother as the other you
would not have the tatto and would be easily spotted? that could be why the bible say's not to mark yourself.

now i feel a little limited and depressed becuase i may never expeirince such thing's becuase of my tattoo's, but that also may be good to stay in my reality like an easy reality check "yep, still have my tattoo's" haha. not to hijack the thread but if anyone has any thought's on that i would appreciate reading them as i cant start threads yet or i would. it seem's like an interesting concept.

I wondered about that too. I mean the tattoo thing cause One I have just gotten my first one, two My a not so nice boyfriend got a new tattoo with another chicks name on it (Yes he was cheating lying bastard) and three fringe the episonde where the two Olivia's switch one has the tattoo the other didn't and the people sedated her when she noticed she didn't have a tattoo (She found out she should have one from her government file) and they gave her the tatto (they were trying to make her believe she was the other Olivia, from their reality). Anyhoo, I'd like to wake up next to the not so nice person without that hideous tattoo.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
awww, Im sorry that you have to deal with that, Ive never understood cheating. I mean I know thing's can be complicated but it's like, hey one or the other but not both. hopefully you'll be able to talk about it and sort it out and get what you deserve. i've been in your'e situation and I know it suck's.

That's funny that youv'e thought about that too as it sort of is a "fringe" concept. I dont watch the show but that sounds scary how they subdued her and gave her the tatto to make her think she's the other olivia. creeepy.

sorry for going off topic OP.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join