It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did i walk through a portal ???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

I agree it could have been an over active imagination but i have never had that happen beofore that or after. I've never heard about anyone walking through a portal like that before either. I looked them up and the one i had seen is documented but they say it is not strong enough to transfer a human body.
Maybe strong enough to transfer mind only?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

That is a very good question. I would have to say judging from my memory that the snail like thing and mushroom looked sort of cartoonish yet very real and defined in a way. It was like seeing a new animal or plant that had traits you could recognize. For my answer though I’m going to have to go with the light source being different and that being the reason for the strange glow everything had. It looked as though everything there produced its own light yet they didn’t illuminate their surroundings only themselves. Why do you ask? Did you have a similar event happen?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Yes i have noticed differences lol just got shivers up my spine. A lot of things over the years have happened. I’ve noticed movies that i know came out in theaters years ago then coming out again and the trailers and people all saying its brand new. Infact i personally went to see one in the theaters. I get déjà vu a lot and I mean real déjà vu not the type where i see a dollar on the floor today and then a week later come back and see a dollar there again. I’m talking about one occurrence and me being overwhelmed with a strange feeling then being able to tell you what’s going to happen about a split of a second before it actually does basically as it’s unfolding. Noticing the same number everywhere, being very empathic, locating things by "feeling" the list goes on I just don’ want to sound like a crazy person even though I already have. Lets just say that since then a lot of doors have opened up.

I’m willing to answer any questions anyone might have. I just don’t want to overstep peoples mental boundaries without their permission. People tend to become defensive and hurtful.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vqsnapp

Well I don’t know where the gas lines are around the backyard of the house lol but I went right through it I didn’t linger in the wave. So gas wouldn’t of effected me that much well at least the gas we use to heat our homes wouldn’t work that fast.

It was very scary but every time I would begin to touch on the subject of strange things with other people they would react badly. People would either get scared or angry and say mean things to me. I’m not a push over yet I’m humble so I chose to stop trying to tell people.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Thank you. I know exactly what you mean but I don’t think it’s the case here. I only say that because ever since that day I’ve had it on my mind constantly. The way I remember it never faltered and nothing new has ever popped up in there. I’ve had the same experience that happened to you happen to me as well so I know the difference. Sorry if I come off as sounding defensive that’s not my intention at all I just know it was more than a memory because I developed a fear of going behind those bushes immediately after the event. Plus I have tried to rule it out to just a mixed up memory and have failed. I would think about all the shows and movies id watch at that age. All the places I’d been to ect ect. I even asked my mom about certain things that she would remember doing with me that might have triggered that. Nothing was worthy of taking the blame.

Those memory mix ups are pretty cool though. When you realize what they really are its like a defining moment in your life for a second and then disappointment lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I agree with you Char-Lee. Illegal Alien you should look more into those occurrences you may be shocked at what you find out. Everything happens for a reason and that reason is for the expansion of personal experience so if they were real or not for you either way finding out would be beneficial to you mentally.

That is an interesting thought but in my case I don’t believe that is what was occurring BUT I will never rule it out just for the simple fact that anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nice !

I wanna visit Pandora to

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfb7b7f0dc46.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deniedtruth

I wonder that all the time. What would of happened if I stood my ground instead of running? Would I have been killed? Or greeted? Or would the design of my body or mind be able to survive the different conditions there. Who knows but it did change me forever I feel in a great way.

That story sounds amazing. Sounds like she went to the place where the lost things go i.e. Bermuda triangle. I believe her. Especially after my experiences. I think door ways constantly open up naturally you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I fully think you did encounter a portal. What is strange to me is that they are always protected from both sides, odd that you were able to access it without interference as you discovered before you left. Was it the strong sound of horses hooves headed your way that made you jump back through?

This is fascinating and I do have more questions for you but will start with the above.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Also I suspect you guys never found the ball right?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

That’s an interesting point to you made. To be completely honest when walking through and realizing something not normal happened I freaked out BUT I remember very clearly that I walked in and turned my body to the left in midst of looking around for a second which means the portal went from being behind me to now being on my left side. I remember specifically which direction I came from but I didn’t know it was a portal at the time I didn’t know what a portal even was. I just knew that it was scary and wanted out and I knew that the way I originally came of course in this reality would take me back to that sunny safe backyard just like walking into a classroom realizing it’s the wrong room and then walking back out the way you came. I didn’t run far though so I didn’t really have a chance to really see if the wave was there or not it was more of me turning to the left and taking a fast step and then being back. After all at the time I didn’t even think the wave had anything to do with it until afterwards. I did look where it the wave was after coming out of it and not seeing it anymore and then noticing the ball was gone as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Thank you very much. It feels good to have positive reactions to this. Im so used to people reacting like im a nut or making it up. Making a story up like this simply to deceive people seems like such an empty satisfaction that i dont understand why anyone would do so. i like your take on it though Alice in wonderland has a very similar feeling to what happened to me though that story was way way more fantastic than mine. I wish thats how mine was lol. Maybe it could have been if i didnt literally lose my balls and run haha. But I do strongly believe that you write what you know.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I feel the same way. I think that doors are and were always here. I definitely agree with you on what we would see there we would immediately call “alien” which in its own right is a correct term though people would take it out of context.

I feel that the brain was made in this way to use the minimum amount of capacity only because it is like a clean slate in which we as humans can build on and discover. The not knowing allows us to experience to the full potential in this reality using only the 5 main senses.

The expansion process of the mind, consciousness and emotional bodies are all in them self’s extremely different to one another. Upon opening up to more senses and even just different thought process allows you to now experience what you already know and have come used to in a different way. Lets take an apple for example. You know as a child that they taste good and the texture is rough and you know it is safe to eat because it was given to you by a trusted person i.e. your parents. Now as you begin school you realize that more is going on there that the apple was and is still very much alive on a microscopic level and then on an atomic level ect ect. Its just all worlds within worlds. Then you get the notion that the apple doesn’t even exist that in fact it is just the way your brain perceives it. Now you have found not only is the apple all about you but your entire world is all about you because you are the architect of what you are seeing, feeling and just perceiving on this conscious level.

Enlightenment is a frame of mind which we all can achieve yet all of us are not meant to reach that level because that is not part of what we want to experience here this time around. But maybe the next time around you might choose to do so.

i hope that CERN does find what they’re looking for. That would be amazing and heart warming. Thanks for appreciating my post

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

That is interesting what or whom are they protected by usually? The reason why I would be able to pass through if that is exactly what had happened could be many things. Since I was born my mom says even before strange things surrounded me and when I was 3 I told my mom thank you for bringing me here its beautiful… she was thrown back from that statement lol. So I don’t know.

As far as the sound went I remember feeling and hearing something rushing towards
me and not recognizing its noise which is what startled me and cause the panic. I cant really recall if it was horses though just that it was loud fast and felt like it had a lot of weight to it however weird that sounds.

That’s a pretty direct and interesting question. Why do you ask?

And please ask anything you’d like. Ill answer honestly.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Or this really did happen to you and we natuaraly deny even to ourselves when things do not fit into the reality we are taught to believe in.

Of course.
That is a distinct possibility.

I sometimes feel as if I have a foot in more than one world, but I have my world of 'controlled folly' (A Carlos Castaneda term), where I operate on the level of 'mundane' reality for the sake of day to day interactions, and then I have my other world where the laws of reality do not necessarily conform to the material world.

As an open minded skeptic, I feel I should try to see a 'rational' explanation before I go off the deep end into my 'OK now that was WEIRD' mode.

Difficult to balance the two sometimes though.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

nope never found it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Traveler
reply to post by skjalddis

That is a very good question. I would have to say judging from my memory that the snail like thing and mushroom looked sort of cartoonish yet very real and defined in a way. It was like seeing a new animal or plant that had traits you could recognize. For my answer though I’m going to have to go with the light source being different and that being the reason for the strange glow everything had. It looked as though everything there produced its own light yet they didn’t illuminate their surroundings only themselves. Why do you ask? Did you have a similar event happen?

Well, thankyou for replying. I really just wanted to clarify how you were perceiving these surroundings because I suspected from your description of this kind of self-illumination that everything had that you may have been percieving the auras around things there. This suggests that there was more than regular physical eyesight involved in the perception. If the place was actually quite dark on the physical level but you were percieving everything on the level where the aura is visible, then I think that maybe kinda what it would all look like. I can perceive auras, with some effort, and though I've never managed to view auras that clearly or in the dark (I'm not that good at it yet) from what I have heard it sounds somewhat like this and what little experience I do have would suggest this to be the case. Of course, none of this answers the question as to where you actually went, but there is food for thought here.

peace
J

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just read this thread and I thought I'd just tell you this story which I think was on ATS recently ??

Next is an account of a man who disappeared in full
view of 2 witnesses in 19th century England. It was September 3, 1873. A
man named James Worson had accepted a challenge to race in record time
from the town of Leamington to the town of Coventry, a 20-mile trek. He
had been basting of his foot skills and then asked to prove them, so
with sporting good spirits he set about to do just that. Two
friends, Hammerson Burns and Barham Wise, followed behind in a
horse-drawn gig. Burns brought alonghis camera. As the three traversed
down the country road all were in high spirits. The day couldn't have
been prettier. Worson was never out of their sight and would often turn
around while running to exchange some friendly words with the two
riders. Running in the middle of the road, Worson suddenly appeared to
stumble and pitch forward, having time enough for only one short,
piercing scream. Wise later said, "It was the most ghastly sound ether
of us had ever heard." But as Worson pitched forward with that terrible
cry, instead of falling to the ground as he appeared to about to have
done, he completely and totally vanished in mid-fall before ever
striking the ground. The road itself told the story and Wise took the
pictures to prove it. There, in the soft dirt, were Worson's footprints.
They led down the middle of the road, looked as if the runner stumbled,
and there they disappeared. When the two men returned to Leamington with
their incredible story, search parties were formed to scour the entire
area from Leamington to Coventry, but not one shred of evidence was ever
found of James Worson, nor would there ever be in the years to follow.
The bloodhounds used in the search were strangely reluctant to approach
the spot where Worson disappeared. He was never seen or heard from
again. At least, not in his old earthly body, for if reports are to be
believed, for many years after James Worson's tragic and unbelievable
disappearance, a ghostly runner with an eerie green glow would be seen
making the trek from Leamington to Coventry on black lonely nights on
the empty road. What happened to James Worson remains a mystery to this
day. What made him scream so terribly, did he see something the others
did not?

Apparently True ....

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by Char-Lee

hey! that website you mentioned....do you remember anything about the name? i love reading about this stuff and would love to check it out. if you remember ANYTHING please tell me so i can look for it!

well can't find it, it was a long time ago but it had hundreds of peoples stories heres a couple
.ghosts-uk.net... and looking for time slips you will find many more but not a place like the one I was on...I will keep looking!
edit on 18-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Yes, I remember that one - well posted PurpleDog.

I really do think that there are an awful lot more of these type of occurrences than anyone would ever suspect. Like with the account posted on the previous page related by the poster's grandmother-in-law, accounts of these type of experiences rarely get beyond the ears of the immediate family circle - they just go too much against the grain of the accepted norm.

edit on 18-11-2010 by skjalddis because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join