It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest UFO Photo You have ever Seen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That was my first impression too. A hubcap tossed like a frisbee and a photo snapped. Doesn't really look to me like an alien craft.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Actually your avatar looks similar ot a craft I saw as a child while camping out in my friends backyard except it had no center light. Three lights on the corners of a flat black triangle shape. No sound at all, it was a clear, quiet night. We thought it was wierd because the dog kept barking at it and other dogs in the are were barking also. Only thing we could hear at all was dogs barking, no sirens, music, cars passing by, nothing at all, very still and quiet night. It was about 1A.M. We watched it for several minutes, looked to be fairly high up. We got some binoculars out and could see nohting but the three solid white lights, very hard to make out the craft itself because it was dark and didn't reflect the starlight,no colored or blinking lights.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

What is on the right side of the photo. Is it a reflection - like this photo was taken from behind a glass window in a building or car?

I think so many UFO photos can be debunked if they are taken from behind glass.

I'm not saying that is the case for this photo. This is an interesting photo though.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

Originally posted by subby
At least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.
That's an admirable quality! Kudos!

Guess I have to get a new avatar

Done. I'm pretty certain the Belgium Triangle hasn't been debunked
I haven't seen it debunked, however I would have to ask, is that object formed by 3 straight lines, or 4? So I'm not sure if it's really a triangle since the image shows 4 straight lines, see 'em?:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1f9510aabc7.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe the 4th line has something to do with a cockpit or canopy or combined with the viewing angle?

As jritzmann suggested, there are some who suspect it may have a manmade origin and even think it's the TR-3B. I don't believe the TR-3B stories but I wouldn't rule out the manmade origin theory, although I agree with those who say it makes no sense to test secret craft over populated areas when there are other alternatives.

The part of the Belgian flap story that I think has been debunked is the claim that radar confirmed visual sightings, that claim is simply not true. But there were some very interesting sightings NOT confirmed by radar.

I saw a similar triangle like this in Belgium , but several years later

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've never seen a UFO, I've been able to identify everything, at least as conventional or even as close as 'just another toy with lights'

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Time after time people didn't see the UFOs without them emitting the special energy and frequency it has during transit, because aliens have never landed and come out to meet the press, however due to recent history of high strangeness they did land and abduct people such as the Hills.

All across the world these objects are being seen, but they are nothing but blurs of light, and this has been true ever since the beginning of the most recent alien invasion in our history - starting around WWII. And it seems that behind the light, they are metalic looking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join