It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany tightens airport security over attacks threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Germany tightens airport security over attacks threat

www.bbc.co.uk

Germany is increasing security at airports and railway stations in light of "concrete indications" of terrorist attacks being planned for the end of November.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said it followed a tip-off from another, unnamed country.

Germany had information on "sustained efforts" by Islamist extremists to carry out attacks, he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Could this be a response by TPTB to the 'Flesh Mob' body scanner protest? Or is it just another amaazing coincedence?

We can't keep letting TPTB 'control' us with crap like this - I can't believe how many flase flag attacks we're seeing lately.

Its starting to get all too predictable PTB.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
response. when the cia wants to deny it was them, they definitely should not tell germany it will be islamic extremists. this is just getting old, and everyone knows it. its like they arent even creative anymore, blaming it on the "unibomber" or some cult of anarchists, they try to bang the drum of al queda again. maybe the web-bot has been trying to keep up when tptb decide to pull this stunt, probably waiting untill faith in it is gone. the more they email eachother to push back the date, the more it solidifies in a web-bot prediction. if you were to plan a massive nuclear attack, and send hundreds of emails to that affect, it could in fact trip the bot. so if they wouldve done it nov 6th, bout the same time tsa grabbed us by the nuts it would look to fishy, so they just grab us by the nuts. bit off topic, but when its a chain of coincidences, it makes sense to question how a few links of that chain came to be

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hypocrites

It is ridiculous and frankly disgusting how TPTB create fear, cause misery and suffering to innocents in the name of what? WHAT? Control - is that it? Is that really the end game?
I'm sure the majority of government officials don't even know what the hell is going on - they're probably more brainwashed than most of the public.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusPrimate

I was just about to start a thread on the same thing from SkyNews:

news.sky.com... lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15815189_Terror_Threat%3A_Sam_Kiley_On_Signs_Of_A_Looming_Threat_Of_Mumbai_Massacre_In_ Europe

It seems something is brewing in the teapot....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusPrimate

Likely a response to the impending bailout of Ireland, which the German public may be upset about funding. Creating an external enemy to take people's minds away from those type of protests seems to be a fairly common mechanism in today's world.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
more surveillance is needed...internet and emails data should be stored:

www.zeit.de...

its amazing...ALL the comments are saying the same thing...utter rubbish...stasi..etc....it could be ATS there

be interesting to see how this newspaper deals with this..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
well..after being warned to shut up...then having my account deleted...i created a new one and guess what...without any warning...its been deleted again and i cant even create a new one..somehow ZEIT newspaper has blocked my computer!!!

is this possible?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I was at the main railway station in Munich last night. There are police everywhere. The transport police are making more and more high profile appearences and I had my ticket checked 3 times on the subway.
I haven't been to the airport yet, but will early next month. I am curious to see what awaits there.

I have even noticed an increase in police presence on the streets over the last few days.
I may take a walk past the US Consulate and see what is happening there.

To be honest, if we are having our liberties taken away and we are living in fear of attacks, the terrorists have won. Terrorism is not about blowing up people, it is about causing terror. They have done that, through our own security services. Now they can dirvert theit attention to softer targets and start all over again until we tie ourselves in knots.

Mission Accomplished.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Namibian police intercepted a suspicious object with a detonator and a running clock in the luggage on an Air Berlin plane from Windhoek to Munich.

Authorities in Namibia were investigating whether the device found during the loading of the Airbus jet on Wednesday could have exploded.

The suspicious package was discovered hours after German authorities stepped up security measures after saying they had received intelligence pointing to a planned attack in the country towards the end of this month.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
it was a dummy...placed by some unknown secret service...that came out last night..

staged..staged..staged..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

The BBC said that the item originated from a US company that produces these devices for the purpose of testing security measures.

top topics

join