It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigate Michael Chertoff for Fraud and Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Investigate Michael Chertoff
for fraud and corruption

Chertoff ordered the full-body scanners
when he was Homeland Security head
Now he profits from them.

Rep John Duncan, from Tennessee stands up

Michael Chertoff supervised the "relief efforts" in New Orleans after the levee failures.

He managed the investigation of 9/11.

Now he's helping railroad the full-body X-ray machines he ordered BEFORE the so-called "underwear bomber" incident into US airports and getting paid for it.

Watch video with Rep. John Duncan on CSPAN at the link:

www.brasschecktv.com...

This is no big surprise, he ordered the full body scanners before the "underwear bomber" incident and now he is profiting from it.

With states like New Jersey filing a lawsuit against TSA and hopefully other states follow just maybe we can get rid of this intrusive procedure which is unconstitutional.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Sounds like yet another conflict of interest and this scan thing is really getting some attention.
Chertoff means "the devil" in Russian by the way.

The radiation aspect I had not considered but it only adds to the detriment of this idea. Here's a vid of a child freaking out because some stranger is padding her down, and think it is appalling. Of course Coulture has to mention Liberals here and not Homeland Security and the Patriot Act.

As far as "fraud," I think it is unlikely anyone will be charged because all this stuff is "for our own security." Blah

Peace,
spec
edit on 17-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks, did you see the picture of Chertoff, I will say no more as I am trying to be nice, you're going to have to read between the lines.

I saw the video with the little three year freaking out, it made me cry, what a sick world we live in.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Aquarius1 because: sp

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
He;s a dual US-Israeli citizen and should NEVER have had any job related to national security.
I'll do ya one better, throw the creep out of the country and send him off to Tel Aviv.
He makes me sick

new topics

top topics

join