It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This a Holographic Plane Break Down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wasnt very sure where to post this, but Im guessing this might be the right place. Please move if not.

Now let me be the first to say I haven't really made up my mind about the hologram aircraft spraying the supposed chemtrails.I've watch a lot of videos about them, some didnt impress me at all, some I thought I'd watch twice because it was strange, and some were real head scratches. A lot can be explained away.

With so many of them, I have to think of the rule of thumb, "Where there is smoke there is fire."

This one though, I would really like our esteemed panel of wise ones to explain to me what happened. What kind of camera glitch can cause this?

The video has stills as well, but I froze the video and captured one myself just to look at it better. I will post that below the video.

I really do want to learn about this and why this would happen.

Also is this theory even a actuality? Do we have this tech.?

The ss I took:

edit on 17-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well Im gonna get ya for your grammar in the thread title(which you corrected awesome thank you)...otherwise, I dont think we have the technology to do something like this.
If we did, would it be a device that projects outwardly from the craft?
Or from a distant location, or another craft...moving at that rate of speed It doesnt seem plausible

also you can vaguely see the wings and tail fins glint briefly as the plane moves through the sky. it might be an optical illusion caused by the atmosphere, or the color of the wings compared to the sky.

that just my cents on the video I cant say much about the screen capture you posted though sorry
edit on 17-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: divided by 0

edit on 17-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

It isn't a photo glitch, it's a computer glitch.
Silver Screen in the sky, Aeon Flux until we die(?)

What is it?
A plane with no wings?
I've seen so many of these strange things.

I think the sky would look a lot more different if they didn't spray so much, but what would it look like? that's the question. Have you ever looked up in the sky, during the summer time around noon? Have you ever noticed the circles up there? Have you ever seen The Sky move? There is life in our atmosphere, in the form of light, a light that they don't want you to see, but why?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It is well known they are using something "different" to spray chemtrails. Here is a fine video of an "invisible" plane spraying chemtrails. Yes, the technology does exist.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hi onehuman.

I knew instinctively before I watched it that this was a 'CosmicDramaQueen' production. Outlandish? Yes. Entertaining? Always.

I don't buy into her theories at all but I always enjoy watching the videos. Why would a terrestrial (or extraterrestrial) race feel the need to use holographic imagery to disguise their 'Chemtrailing'? Wouldn't it be simpler to just do it at night?

edit on Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:45:47 -0600 by Silver Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
How would the computer glitch it? I mean it looked more to me like the camera shook or something, but if that was the case, how did just the middle pop out of it. Seems the whole picture would be blurred.

Yes I do look at the sky, quite often in fact. I have noticed on days there is suppose to be a event like a eclipse or unusual full moon or planet alignment that they tend to spray like crazy too.

lol note: Always preview and always miss something... silly me.

Thanks for responding my friends. I still want to try and understand this glitch more.
edit on 17-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It's an artifact of a crappy video camera in the hands of someone who is shaking the camera a lot.
There is no such thing as either an invisible plane or cloaking capacity to cloak a plane. It's a bunch of crappy cameras taking pictures without tripods or "good" lenses beyond a camera's zoom capacity. You don't see all planes because they become "lost" in the sky. It's known as Rayleigh Scattering. It's why the sky is blue, too. You do know the what the sky is made of is not really blue, right? It's because of light scattering, absorbing, and refracting through a lens. Most airliners are white or silver underneath. They reflect the blue sky, "disappearing."

The clue is the pixelating of the area. The "effect" is shown within really large pixels. If it was a "hologram" or "cloaking" kind of thing, they would'nt use an image which would have such large pixels. It's the pixels from the camera itself, therefore a camera artifact, not something "real".
edit on 17-11-2010 by stars15k because: clarity.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

In my opinion, it looks less like a 4-engined plane and more like 4 smaller planes flying in a tight formation. Either way, I did notice that not all the chemtrails/exhaust fumes are the same colour....

I'm not really a follower of the whole chemtrail idea to be fair, but you'd think the discharge from an airliner would all be the same colour lol.

As for the OP, it looks like the camera can't keep up with the shaking from the the person holding it, and since it was zoomed in so far the footage becomes 'blocky', thats why only half the plane would appear to be in the wrong place, if you see what I mean?

Kyle

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

That's a trippy video dude. I guess it could be 4 planes in a super-tight formation, but it doesn't seem that way. It looks like a 4 engined plane that's invisible!

I'm kinda baffled by that video. Do you have any back story on it?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

It's an artifact of a crappy video camera in the hands of someone who is shaking the camera a lot.
There is no such thing as either an invisible plane or cloaking capacity to cloak a plane. It's a bunch of crappy cameras taking pictures without tripods or "good" lenses beyond a camera's zoom capacity. You don't see all planes because they become "lost" in the sky. It's known as Rayleigh Scattering. It's why the sky is blue, too. You do know the what the sky is made of is not really blue, right? It's because of light scattering, absorbing, and refracting through a lens. Most airliners are white or silver underneath. They reflect the blue sky, "disappearing."

The clue is the pixelating of the area. The "effect" is shown within really large pixels. If it was a "hologram" or "cloaking" kind of thing, they would'nt use an image which would have such large pixels. It's the pixels from the camera itself, therefore a camera artifact, not something "real".
edit on 17-11-2010 by stars15k because: clarity.

Thank you, now at least I feel like I have learned something.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

The only backstory I have for these is that in the past I have seen them myself in the real world - just disappear after doing a run. There are plenty of other videos of different events just as similar. Where either a chemtrail plane just disappears or you see little orbs flying around after the plane disappears. Let me gather some more videos for your viewing pleasure...

This is one of an "orb" spraying chemtrails :

This is a breakdown of the video I posted earlier :

edit on 17-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join