It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanuckCoder

Originally posted by Vandalour
Amazing...

Sadly, it changes nothing, it was a diffrent matter if they found a frozen alien in there or a spaceship

How can you say it sadly changes nothing? It changes a lot to me. Its another possible fact to be considered. Another UFO Drawing from way back when. To me, this says a lot. Your just being completely negative and close-minded.

Thing is these things can be proven or disproven and not one person has shed facts either way.

Inconclusive is a scientific response, the rest is pure speculation and without rational.
edit on 18-11-2010 by CanuckCoder because: (no reason given)

Whats just hoping for ... more... Im not going to live forever, and I really want to see some kind of ground shaking proof that will change the way we see earth. Dont call me close-minded, im simply saying this will never be "big news" Im just saying

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

actually he is a real archeologist, I googled him and found tons of his work, and not just with UFO stuff here:
www.sidraindiaarchology.com/contact-​us.html
www.prlog.org/10723033-22-crore-years-​old-flying...
forum.santabanta.com/​showthread.htm?t=192480

not tryin to be a bit*% but you should probably do more research before trying to debunk something, I found this article not only on this website but other reknown archeology websites, I highly doubt this article was made to be put on like four other archeology websites that are indeed credible. Archeology daily is a real website. Take care.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by harishindl

this ooks like those Mr. Condom and the crocodile cartoons!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Thank you for those links. It would seem this is a common name. It made it hard to track him down.
Still researching this.

You're right. This guy has been around a while. Definitely legit.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Klassified because: Addendum

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

ohh okay.

Cmon now, why only take 1 photo, even with a normal camera they can take multiple shots at different ranges.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/17/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: met smiley size half-way
Ha ha ha ......Now that is the funniest thing I've seen all day thanks for the laugh!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
WE WERE NEVER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where are the hardcore debunkers? has the paint or anything been carbon dated to rule out an elaborate hoax? or is this just the tip of an iceberg ?
there out there putting on their suits and capes they will be here shortly

]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I find all of these cave paintings very interesting, but I realize there is just no way to know for sure what was represented, This could be a painting of a special mask and a village medicine man in action. I often see the trible people on movies and their costumes and war masks if painted simply on a rock would look alienand or monsterous. So unfortunatly I will never be able to form an opinion about this even when something looks so clearly like aliens to me!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

that's a great guess. i like that alot. but it kind of looks like a joint, smoking. alot of ancient tribes used many natural herbs for medicinal purposes, though some even being halucinogens, it could just be a depiction of some "tripping" on some sort of medicine used way back when, and thats just their point-of-view on it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

not tryin to be a bit*% but you should probably do more research before trying to debunk something, I found this article not only on this website but other reknown archeology websites, I highly doubt this article was made to be put on like four other archeology websites that are indeed credible. Archeology daily is a real website. Take care.

Hiya Marriah, no offence taken.

Before posting on this thread and the one back in February, I checked Mr Wassim/Wasim Khan in the academic literature and couldn't find him in any peer-review papers. Not all people with an interest in archaeology are qualified so maybe he's an amateur archaeologist? Perhaps he has a history in the region as an expert? A check on his name in association with archaeology and anthropology came up with nothing but links to the article in the OP.

Where does that leave us? From my point of view, it leaves us with a cropped image devoid of context. In that case, it could be a picture in a sketchbook or anything. Mr Wassim Khan might well exist as a 'local archaeologist,' but he hasn't presented a strong case for authenticity or the attention of professional archaeologists.

Yes, Archaeology Daily has a lot of credible news stories, but it's only an archeo-news aggregator site. It isn't like stonepages.com where the site is managed by serious academics. The news source is the Rajasthan Times (link) which is a tabloid website.

Your first link took me to a parked website, the second to a press distribution site and the third to a Bollywood forum.

I have no problem with you trying to debunk me, but suggesting I don't check things out before posting my opinion shows that you haven't checked my posting history. I'm usually pretty thorough.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Kinda odd it looks like this: Image

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Is it be entirely beyond the will of our respected members to post more than one page without snide sarcasm?

Post in a civil manner or don't post at all.

Obvious irony aside, I agree.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If anyone is interested. There is supposed to be a reference, and a photo showing this cave art, in a film by the name of "Secret Space 2" on youtube. There are several parts to go through, and as of part 2, I haven't found it. The Documentary was done in 2009, I believe.

Oops. My bad. Already posted.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Klassified because: Add

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Those pictures the OP provided are just copies and poor ones at that because you can see the real painting underneath the crayon drawings.And no I'm not making fun of it,it's a copy done in crayon.

It's not the real picture but a copy.The original would nice to see.
but until then it's just a painting with some drawings on it.

I don't doubt it's existence because I've seen a lot of things that were older then the ufo phenomenon.Before it even started.Like paintings and ancient artifacts.But without pictures or footage of the of the actual site then it's just hearsay.Why can't they bring a video camera to show some real evidence?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aayler
I thought it was suspicious that there were no other photos when i did a Google search, but i did however find a YouTube video where a guy shows you the full "copy" of the painting, as he claims it was discovered in the 1800's in Australia by Joseph Bradshaw.

www.youtube.com...

Did anyone else get a cartoonish feeling when looking at that space man?

Note how the guy is only a Author and Film Director.. And at 1:11 he says "this is a kind of facsimile copy, it makes it obviously a lot easier to view the different elements when its been copied into a painting like this."
Not to mention you can tell he's lying..
edit on 11/18/2010 by aayler because: (no reason given)

Well spotted.
Yes this is obviously a hoax and the image is being recycled in different hoaxes like the one in this thread. Nothing to see here people, please label this thread a hoax.
edit on 18-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

same here max, can't shake my memory that I know I've seen these paintings before.. I keep thinking I saw it on a tv documentary awhile back.. just seems eerily familiar..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a fake. I retract all my defence of this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by harishindl

Is it cave paintings or just the one?..went to OP link but can only find the one photo....Thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This picture made me think... there is a clear difference between prehistoric ufos and ufos we see since Second World War. Prehistoric ufos have in most cases installed also some kind of weaponry. And in many cases they are fighting. Seems that one type of weaponry they clearly using is nuclear devices. God knows what they might have more... But ufos since Second World War seems to not have weaponry at all. At least i have not encounter any reports about ufo fighting in last 70 years. You see weaponry only in movies. Only device what "new" ufos using is something that messes with our machinery electronics... "New" ufos like much more observing, abduction and experimenting with humans and cows. Just weird...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe people need to try different wording to find things using google. www.google.com...=psy&hl=en&q=cave+paintings+india+ufo&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=94fb864a6b447b62
www.google.com...=en&pwst=1&sa=X&ei=s6jlTI6bKoyTswb50uCeCw&sqi=2&ved=0CBgQvwUoAQ&q=wassim+khan+archaeologist&spell=1&fp=94fb864a6b447b62
Just 2 links to show more info on both the painting and the person that found them. Please do some research before claiming a hoax. Simply crying "hoax!" doesnt disprove anything.

hmm.....my google search links arent working.
edit on 18-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: bad links

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It would seem from my own research so far, this is not a fake. It was found in the 1800's by a gentleman by the name of Joseph Bradshaw in Australia. It has been reproduced in a book entitled "The Secret History of Crop Circles" by Terry Wilson, and also for the aforementioned documentary "Secret Space 2". Supposedly, other books have vouched for it's authenticity, but I haven't found them yet. It is Aboriginal. Not Hindu. So the article posted originally in February of this year is in error. More when I find more.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join