It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as a jew, according to many others, i'm supposed to be..............

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well I'm a white westener - therefore I am supposed to be wealthy, hate muslims, colonialist, exploit the poor, love invading other countries, waging war and killing people. I'm supposed to be racist, greedy, capitalist, heathen and an inferior being.

So, what's your problem again?

my problem is that i'm a jewish white westerner, and now i need to add your list to my op.

Lol. And I'm apparently a terrorist too - because I disagree with what TPTB are doing tto our world!! Another one for your list as well??? ROFL!
edit on 17-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Lol. And I'm apparently a terrorist too - because I disagree with what TPTB are doing tto our world!! Another one for your list as well??? ROFL!

man, you too, we're on a roll now.
ya' wanna' know what's absolutely insane.
i have a muslim family as neighbors, they're great people, kind, honest, and we get along great.
i've never even seen any of them wear explosives.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yea i tried to get your point across on different threads stereotypes and such and got labeled a Zionist supporter hopefully this thread will wake some people up.....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

you and me both.
i've been amazed how many on this board can say zionist and jew in the same breath as if they are one in the same.
what they do not understand is that even though in many cases we all try to open peoples eyes, fight tptb and anyone trying to restrict our freedoms,
doing so makes them my enemy.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well according to this site (Which was ironically discussed in my class this morning... thats where i got this from) states that from all the religions within the US, the Jewish population has the highest income. 47%. in relation to the other religions, the number drops. Btw, dont let stereotypes define you. They are just there to kill peoples motivation in improving themselves falling into the self fulfilling prophecy.... but in your case it may be a good thing

Stats link

Instructions for stat page:

Click on demographics, and then click on income distribution.
edit on 11/18/2010 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

hey, thanx for that link. really interesting actually.
i figured in general jews made a decent living.
i never would have guessed that hindus were the runner up.
the thing that doesn't make much sense though is the difference in the numbers of people poled.
520 jews compared to over 5500 catholics.
i'm not much on these poles, maybe someone can explain it a bit.

pew pole

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

this is an american survey and i think only 3% of the population are Jewish compared to Catholics and Christians who are the majority which is why their numbers are higher.

Yea for the Indians being runner up, that was very interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

ah, got ya', i hope they didn't just pole jews in south florida.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

most of those polls are just a rough view on income in relation to religion affiliation.

its definitely incomplete, but you get a good idea of who makes what, how much and their belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join