It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
The only people who deserve an apology are the youth of this planet.

2nd.

LOL, yeah, it's almost as if everyone over 30 deserves a good spanking

We really managed to # things up for our kids...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It's only okay because you're probably white, protestant and middle class. If you were a poor dark muslim that happened to voice opinions against the state I have a feeling things would be a little different.

15million babies are dead. Get over it. There's more dying right now you don't seem to be overly concerned with. I think it's responsible for a nation with a large population to curb it's growth in order to sustain its people. A decision taken for the greater good cannot be estimated in terms of morality. This is something Americans surly know about given your recently exposed actions.

Also the rule did not say get rid of (or murder) girls, that was the decision taken by the Chinese people, not the government. Yes the state could have provided better facilities for the children but what other country isn't guilty of that. Boys were expected to care for their elders as they grew up where as girls would be married off and not provide any sustainable income. You could blame the chinese government for saying "hey if we make any more kids we're all going to starve to death" but I would blame the peoples decision for giving their significant others a good dicking and causing the conception first.

If anything China is forward thinking in suggesting a cap on population. The alarming rise of teen and one parent families and the resulting generation of social abnormal people growing up in the western world is testament to that. It's no wonder our intellect is burning out whilst theirs is only begining to rise.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

I have little else to do with my time than be a grammar nazi / troll. It works for me *shrugs*

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Dude, really. You are a racist, or perhaps you feel you're
a nice person with racist views?

Identifying a group of people (mistaking them for another group of people)
just because their eyes are similar in shape speaks volumes.

Is this Obama?
edit on 23-12-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis
reply to post by MrXYZ

Is this Obama?

Where did I make a racist remark??

Dude, my current GF is Russian, the last one was Indian, and before that I had a Thai girlfriend...pretty sure I'd stick to my race if I were racist

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm white, have a Japanese wife, a half-Chinese child and a Mulatto child, but cannot claim to be free of bigoted thoughts or sentiments.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm white, have a Japanese wife, a half-Chinese child and a Mulatto child, but cannot claim to be free of bigoted thoughts or sentiments.

I know you don't know me, but I really have no ill feelings against anyone but racists and the fans of FCZuerich

I'm also a double citizen who lived in 11 countries before reaching 25...so I have no patriotic feelings whatsoever...maybe that explains it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I don't know you, that's why I used myself as an example. Like you, I've also experienced an overabundance of cultures, and have lived only a few years in my native country.

Racism is not always so transparent, even to ourselves.

Once, I was approached by a homeless African-American individual, and he accused me of being racist. I didn't have a clue what he was on about, as the woman attached to my arm was Chinese/Indonesian. It bothered me throughout the day, until it occurred to me that I had walked right past this guy, and dropped a couple dollars into a woman's cup. Turns out she was white, and that's why he called me a racist. I know that I gave the homeless woman money just because she was a cute young woman. No other reason, but what I am not certain of is if I would have given a woman of another race money. Even now, I am trying to replay the day in my head to see if I walked passed other women who were begging for money.
edit on 23-12-2010 by tamusan because: grammar

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Chinesis
reply to post by MrXYZ

Is this Obama?

Where did I make a racist remark??

Dude, my current GF is Russian, the last one was Indian, and before that I had a Thai girlfriend...pretty sure I'd stick to my race if I were racist

haha

get him Chinesis ! I may just have to remove you from my rivals list...

cause he is a racist !

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

We have made mistakes in our path such as torture, suppression of equal rights, placed ethnic groups in camps, and torture terrorists. We are not and never have been a perfect nation but what has made the USA so special is that we find an answer to all of these crimes and we solve them without mass violence or martial law or following some leader to our deaths.

I've yet to see prosecution of Bush for war crimes. Until then...

China is currently waging war with the world, but the world is yet to realize it. It has taken over every major (and some smaller) manufacturing industry in the world. The day it wants to get noticed, it will cease exports. Then will come the list of demands, etc...

China came from being a 3rd world country only 30 years ago to the powerhouse of economics and production that it is today. It may already be too late to stop them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

We have made mistakes in our path such as torture, suppression of equal rights, placed ethnic groups in camps, and torture terrorists. We are not and never have been a perfect nation but what has made the USA so special is that we find an answer to all of these crimes and we solve them without mass violence or martial law or following some leader to our deaths.

I've yet to see prosecution of Bush for war crimes. Until then...

China is currently waging war with the world, but the world is yet to realize it. It has taken over every major (and some smaller) manufacturing industry in the world. The day it wants to get noticed, it will cease exports. Then will come the list of demands, etc...

China came from being a 3rd world country only 30 years ago to the powerhouse of economics and production that it is today. It may already be too late to stop them.

No, the problem we have here is some people can't handle the fact that China will most prob be the biggest super power in less than twenty years, while their own government goes down hill. So what do these people do? They turn on the next super power. Saying they want to do this and that. That they want to hurt us and take over the world etc

I don't believe for one second that China wants this. All they care about is economic power. They have no reason to go to war, but soon, countries who are on a slipping slope will want an excuse to go to war with them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Don't underestimate the power of the ideological mind. China opened her trading borders after the return of Hong Kong. Based on China's extraordinary economic growth, I think that unlike the rest of the former communist countries, China has understood how to implement free market constructs that do not undermine the power constructs of the underlying ideologies of Chairman Mao.

Having said that, Hong Kong is probably the strongest economy in the world and I think this is in part due to them pursuing a policy of minimal government involvement and low taxation.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Wow.

America really does have more important things to worry about dont they?

The world will not cry for America when it is unseated as sole superpower very soon. The world will cheer. Get ready for the Asian Century. America is the past thank god.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Agreed, the list of atrocities the US government has committed in it's peoples name is monstrous. Such unwavering devotion to a tyrannical country scares me. Seems like the OP didn't fall asleep enough in homeroom in the 3rd grade. Blind patriotism is for people with no critical reasoning or independent thought of their own. This isn't the Greatest country on earth anymore if it ever was to begin with. This can be verified by looking at all the falling stats across all categories from education and literacy, general happiness, income disparity, you name it. The US is going down like a coed after a couple glasses of jungle juice.

OP you are scarily narrow minded and that trait can be very useful on when things are going up and can be sadistically cruel on the way down.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by Misoir

and not selling us the F-22a [notice the small a...it stood for australia] but lumping us with the EPIC FAIL that is the JSF.

Should've bought the Eurofighter of us then :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join