It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spokthunder
Thats right. What would we appologise for? Sorry we did not bow down and become your slave years ago? But your #ty military couldnt make it past pearl harbor.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thats right. What would we appologise for? Sorry we did not bow down and become your slave years ago? But your #ty military couldnt make it past pearl harbor.

Who needs a military if they got someone by the balls economically. Welcome to the 21st century

What do you wanna do? Send the military every time a country is doing better economically? Wanna do the same in normal business? Like, when your competitor is better than you, buy an uzzi and kill him? Makes toooootal sense

This is about one thing, and one thing only...MONEY! It's business as usual, just on a really large scale. You can lock away your guns, China's not thinking about invading the US, lol.
edit on 30-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What!????

You do know we are talking about China and not Japan do you?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What!????

They all got eyes like slits...close enough, no?

Hearing complete nonsense like that really makes me worry for the public education system. Knowing that some sofa-patriot goes all "yeah, let's go after China...pay them back for Pear Harbour!!" should make me laugh, but then I realize those fools get to vote.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What!????

maybe he's talking about communism, you know the big picture... Japan we're commies before they we're democratized, now they all have MacArthur picture in their living room.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

What!????

maybe he's talking about communism, you know the big picture... Japan we're commies before they we're democratized, now they all have MacArthur picture in their living room.

Does not sound like he is talking about communism. I will wait for his response, if he ever comes back to the thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

fair enough, I have a tendency to believe people get wound up without conveying point more clearly... expecting other to understand already where they are coming from. Seem to be the case alot with introduced comments or spray bait if you will.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
the usa is my concern when it comes to oppressing,poisoning,and neglecting it's citizens for
the sake of corporate wars with no end.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
the usa is my concern when it comes to oppressing,poisoning,and neglecting it's citizens for

maybe some of the real deal stuff will help your lure ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80ea05f89b28.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wish I hadn't read this thread,

There isn't any nation on this planet with clean hands, we the peons are just the pawns, stop bickering.

oh and BTW

US Ready to Back Bigger EU Stability Fund: Official
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by p51mustang

maybe some of the real deal stuff will help your lure ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80ea05f89b28.gif[/atsimg]
Spray some of that shrimp flavor and some of that 'I can't believe it's not Butter' spray on two slices of bread, and you'll have a damn good sam-mich that's low in calories!

Sorry for the off-topic, but I couldn't help it. My 5 year old son asked me if the Gulp brand baits were real and if you could eat them, the last time we were in K-mart.

edit on 1-12-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You my friend, are a racist.

It'd be great if people like you could leave derogatory things out of your posts, its not necessary and it makes you look like a foolish person. It's not just you, but all the people on this thread like you, you make me embarrassed to be a HUMAN BEING.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

LOL Americas greatness. America has effectively hollowed all of the goodness out of the planet to feed it's fat indulgent self for years. There is nothing great about you, the world see's your country for what it is; in fact the only poeple who don't are Americans.

I fear China far less then the ignorance and stupidity of the US. At least China doesn't try to hide what it is. You talk about defending your constitution? What about the arrest of WL's founder, the Patriot act, the molestation of hundreds of people in your airports.

You may blame terrorism but the world knows this was carried out by your own people. Just like the blowing up of a ship to get you in to a world war, the destruction of a tower, insured for billions, was enough to get you into the middle east so you could gain a foot hold in the countries surrounding the oil fields and drill in sideways while destroying every country you touch foot in.

Get a grip moron you have no moral leg to stand on.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

were is what you mean. We're = we are....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

were is what you mean. We're = we are....

yes actually... But did you know that the grammar check is a total sign of your losing in a game I wasn't even playing ?

yes you look like a bigger looser than I for digging up a thread from like page 3 just to make a point specially with a registry from yesterday... Heavy man, I give it to you

must of ruined your old/other ones pretty quick...

edit on 12/11/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by MrXYZ

You my friend, are a racist.

It'd be great if people like you could leave derogatory things out of your posts, its not necessary and it makes you look like a foolish person. It's not just you, but all the people on this thread like you, you make me embarrassed to be a HUMAN BEING.

Which part of my post is racist?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The USA has given China little to no reason to bomb us. Besides if they bomb us we will nuke them.

typical of nationalistic zealots.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The harsh reality is, Asia's the future when it comes to business. There's a HUGE almost untabbed market to exploit over there as the middle class is rapidly growing. The US (and most western nations) either lost, or will lose soon, their place as number one nation in the world. It's a numbers game, they got more people, and as their education level increases, their economic power increase as well.

Globalization at its best! Loving it tbh, makes things so much more interesting for investors.

Anyway, if you want a very good analysis of the world's markets, watch the following interview with Jim Rogers...THE investment legend:

I 100% agree with everything he says!

This goes BEYOND politics. If you REALLY wanna know what's going on in the world, and how power is shifting, watch the video with Jim Rogers, he does a very good job at objectively analyzing the situation .

People need to start to realize that globalization is inevitable, and not something you can (or should) oppose with wanna-be patriotic ideologies. If you wanna survive in this world, you have to ADAPT!!

And when it comes to adapting, the US did a piss poor job the past 25+ years. Most of Europe did just as badly. They now have a choice between whining about it (and ultimately loosing everything), or adapting to the changing environment. For all my American friends, I hope they chose adaption over conservatism, but it's up to them.

But if they don't adapt soon, they'll be behind for the coming 100-200yrs!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The only people who deserve an apology are the youth of this planet.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
The only people who deserve an apology are the youth of this planet.

2nd.

LOL, yeah, it's almost as if everyone over 30 deserves a good spanking

We really managed to # things up for our kids...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join