It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"Because I will tell you one thing, Im not apologizing to China nor am I apologizing to China,..."

Some would call that a double negative. SOme trained in mathematics may think you lie positively :S

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by Jenna
Yes, because full-scale genocide is absolutely the solution to the world's problems.

Now you know how the "Average" American thinks...

You do realize I was being sarcastic with that line, yes?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

I don't see your point. India isn't totally individual, there are still manifestations of British culture in India, and of course Indians in England.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

If you have ever been to India you would be aware that it is probably the most individual country on the planet, there is no country even remotely similar to india. It is also INCREDIBLY diverse.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

The Indian people are wonderful, everyone of them who I have ever worked for have shown more appreciation of respect and equality than most any other nationality that I have worked for or interacted with. India IS very diverse and what is so amazing about India imo is that they have proven themselves honorable on the world stage and they have really done great things with their country and for their people, unlike many of the other races I have encountered in this melting pot of a nation I live in.

simple as that.. they are a good people, and let me not forget to mention their food also

edit on 23-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis:
Dude, get real.
If you hath slain anyone's posts then I have unequivocally big banged your posts
to black hole oblivion!!!

Have you ever heard of declassified documents?
Freedom of Information Act Requests?
Do you think he just found unsubstantiated links to post?

You've outed yourself as a shill disinfo agent of this board, really
Time for you to apologise to the members you've "slayed."
You've done nothing to deny ignorance and shield yourself from the truths
that destroy your dim-witted whimsical nature of posting conjecture
without citing sources.

Well I can ascertain a whole different assumption from this thread... you've got your followers and you got your leaders ! I do not need to quote sources nor even reply to your disinfo, it's all in perspective. Do you think your truth is the only truth ? and that since it comes from some obscure source on the internet that it is the final word ? I indeed have learned something from this thread when you on the other hand have your mind set which is a sign of a closed mind. I am open to debate when a topic or a response does not sound like a broken record.

you are going to have to do better than that to convince me of your truth...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Typical American bravado, yet called for lol. Not refreshing as much as it is surprising to see that good old American spirit still lives. The only concern right now for America should be standing firm and making sure no country gets out of line. Give no ground and start making demands. Later for ideals and peace because it is time for war.... wow that stuff is infectious but no really our government should apologize to us for being to scared to attack and in turn attacking its own.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Have you forgotten about Tiananmen Square event?

Have you forgotten about Indian Americans?

Have you forgotten that they force limitations on the number of children a woman can have?

Have you forgotten that they force Americans to go to war without any provocation? If they refuse, they are locked up?

Have you forgotten about the oppression, torture, and brutality against the Tibetan people?

Have you forgotten about the oppression, torture, and brutality against the Iraqis, Iranis, Egyptians, Afghanis, South Americans, Vietnamese... The list goes on.
edit on 27-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Drop the bomb

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You are so very right about not apoligizing to China. Americans need to stand up more for America.I would much rather live in America than any where else. I would not like living in a communist country.China is a strong military country, though. It has been told they could get a 2,000,000 man foot soldiers up and running in a minute.Our Government dont want China to initiate a War over here.So they have to try to get along with China. That would be beyond my imagination to see us getting bombed over here in America. I cant imagine it. to see our citys war torn, dead people laying everywhere. No I cant see this happening. But it is gonna happen sooner or later. Mainly because of Israel, we back Israel ,guess who hates Israel? the Terrorist.well anyway we have enough nuclear weapons America that is, to destroy the Earth. So sometimes our Leaders have to do things to keep the Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsecCin616
well anyway we have enough nuclear weapons America that is, to destroy the Earth. So sometimes our Leaders have to do things to keep the Peace.

Keep the peace with nuclear weapons...great plan

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by TopsecCin616
well anyway we have enough nuclear weapons America that is, to destroy the Earth. So sometimes our Leaders have to do things to keep the Peace.

Keep the peace with nuclear weapons...great plan

To be honest, it seems like alot of people have that mentality

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Sphota

The Indian people are wonderful, everyone of them who I have ever worked for have shown more appreciation of respect and equality than most any other nationality that I have worked for or interacted with. India IS very diverse and what is so amazing about India imo is that they have proven themselves honorable on the world stage and they have really done great things with their country and for their people, unlike many of the other races I have encountered in this melting pot of a nation I live in.

simple as that.. they are a good people, and let me not forget to mention their food also

That is where I disagree with you, alot of indian poeple are not wonderful people. I had bad experiences with most of them because they mistreated me just because of me being deaf. When I was approached or when I approached indian people, most of time, they usually suddenly try to walk away from me or treat me in not so friendly way. However, few out of m any indian people are wonderful though, I made a good friend with very few of india people.

But of course, Indian people is not only one who would mistreat anyone with their own kinds of disability, alot of people from different countries does it too but my point is, not everyone from India is wonderful people.

Chaoic out...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

reply to post by Sphota

That is where I disagree with you, alot of indian poeple are not wonderful people. I had bad experiences with most of them because they mistreated me just because of me being deaf. When I was approached or when I approached indian people, most of time, they usually suddenly try to walk away from me or treat me in not so friendly way. However, few out of m any indian people are wonderful though, I made a good friend with very few of india people.

But of course, Indian people is not only one who would mistreat anyone with their own kinds of disability, alot of people from different countries does it too but my point is, not everyone from India is wonderful people.

Chaoic out...

everywhere we have our good and bad people, in my experience here... never having been to India I have been treated by their majority with respect and here in a democracy also majority over rules.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The facts: (Most)
People have too much pride.
People are fueled by their perception.
People don't take responsibility for their actions, choices and affiliations.
Americans have been given certain unalienable rights endowed to us by our Creator...
No one is above nor below me (and the same applies to everyone else)

Let's get something straight: You've either become Spiritually enlightened (or you haven't)
I don't judge people, but people's posts do depict their intentions pretty well.
To point these *flaws* out isn't judging....it is: an observation.

My issue is with: Most people.
To be spiritually enlightened (as I am) does not mean I'm better than you or anyone else.
But it does mean I recognise the need for unconditional love and empathy for all living things/beings:
Even those of whom you perceive as enemies. It means I am selfless and don't use
emotional irrationalities to form my opinions nor my point of view. Last, I don't have expectations
nor feel I must receive in order to give.

These facts (and truths) cannot be disputed.
Your posts as well as MANY here tell me the truth about a person and their intent.
I know it will more than likely anger you and those who share your point of view
but since I know what selflessness is, and what unconditional and empathy are:

You've much to learn.
And I hope that you will.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

The facts: (Most)
People have too much pride.
People are fueled by their perception.
People don't take responsibility for their actions, choices and affiliations.
Americans have been given certain unalienable rights endowed to us by our Creator...
No one is above nor below me (and the same applies to everyone else)

Let's get something straight:

ok we will start with this... who's words are you putting into Americans mouths ?

you got no game son !

have a nice day, btw I stopped at the first thing that came to my mind so I am not really into your essence. This section is starting to stink...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

It's whose, not who's (the apostrophe is short for who is)
Game over. Come talk to me when you know how to conduct
thorough and open minded research and when you're out of your teens.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Those Americans not standing up for America should be ashamed. Regardless of our faults you should be proud to live where you do, and to have the things that you have. That being said believing in the IDEALS of America doesn't mean believing necessarily in the Government\Ruling Body. America is unique in the fact that it was the FIRST to hold Ideas expressed in the Declaration of Independence.(For your reading pleasure). We were the first to have a document of this sort! Others followed AFTER.

We were the first to have a body of law, that balanced the power of a CENTRAL government, with the sovereignty of individual states. Something that places like Afghanistan, or ANY Middle Eastern Government still hasn't been able to achieve between middle eastern tribes for close to 3000 years! Our Body was called the CONSTITUTION(More reading pleasure for those Ignorant) Other nations found this document so compelling they COPIED it. I guess imitation is the purest form of flattery.

Now, as if that isn't enough, lets take a look at Americas direct involvement in world affairs. World War I. America was the key military force that helped decide the fate of Europe. Your welcome. (I'm not down playing other countries efforts, merely stating that America had a pivotal role in the outcome due to resources, technology, etc)

World War II. America was the key military element that ALLOWED European countries, INCLUDING Britain to remain countries. Otherwise they would be speaking German. Again your welcome.

Now, lets talk money. America and there citizens contribute more fiscally to others than ANY other country in the world. (Here is a link to help you start your research. Thank you google. ) Oh and who are the largest recipients of that foreign aid? Iraq, Afghanistan and China? well again. Your welcome. Lets cut that aid and see how much the rest of the world hurts. Apparently there are already a lot of haters.

But before you comment on how terrible America is get your facts in order. I am not saying that we are perfect. And, just like a majority of any population, we do have a lot of ignorant people. But give credit where credit is due. Chances are a good deal of the things that you are enjoying right now got there starts due to America. Whether by it's people or because of its wealth.
One can love his country and not agree with his Government. We can not have Successes without failures.
I for one love My Country and the beliefs its founded upon. And so does most of the world with out knowing it.
SO from one countryman to the rest of the world, DENY IGNORANCE. Your welcome.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

Americans have been given certain unalienable rights endowed to us by our Creator... No one is above nor below me (and the same applies to everyone else)

Your context is a little misleading. AMERICAN CITIZENS were grated this, in the above mentioned document. Because it was about American Citizens and America. Your philosophical point is noted though. However, no where in the actual Constitution does it say anything about the mentioned mentioned phrase. You are quoting the declaration of independence, the US declaration more specifically. And in other countries declarations,that followed afterward, they don't phrase it quite so.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thats right. What would we appologise for? Sorry we did not bow down and become your slave years ago? But your #ty military couldnt make it past pearl harbor.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join