It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by sunsky

I formulate my own opinions with my own research, thank you but I only got as far as your first sentence, so you can see how seriously I am taking you.

I already know how you formed your opinions, we're way beyond that now...

It was never a U2U response, only some ignorant remarks prompted me to share my view on some of the historical and current affairs, and i cited the sources, nothing more, so dont confuse yourself.

Trust me. I have no desire in feeding trolls.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I agree with your return on the first post thats for sure. But don't think USA is that great, it's not that far from financial collapse. Certainly the US has been a superpower but is in a real state underneath all the mouth action.
China has it's ways we don't agree with for sure and I would trust the government and a lot of it's people are real sady in business as I've found out personally. OSTA Electronics is one to avoid. But they will collapse eventually as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

so in other words you have no convictions... that is inhuman !

"you are a slave Neo"

What rubbish! I care for the human race. I hope one day we will look at the human race as one race, and not countries. I hope we can work together. Ro find new technologies together that can help mankind. I hope we will work together to search the stars. To go to mars and in the end other planets.

And you say i have no convictions!!!

What i want will most prob not happen in my life time, but as long as there are people open to this, then its a good thing.

You can keep your primitive way of thinking!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

Even when we are guilty.
Even when we admit it.
Even when we harm our own people.
Even when we are sorry as hell.

Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"
whatreallyhappened.com...

In mid-1979, about the same time as the Soviet Union deployed troops into Afghanistan, the United States began giving several hundred million dollars a year in aid to the Afghan Mujahideen insurgents fighting the Afghan Marxist government and the Soviet Army in Operation Cyclone.
en.wikipedia.org...

U.S. government medical researchers intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala, including institutionalized mental patients, with gonorrhea and syphilis without their knowledge or permission more than 60 years ago. Many of those infected were encouraged to pass the infection onto others as part of the study. About one third of those who were infected never got adequate treatment.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The Tonkin Gulf incident of 1964 may rank with the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy as events that Dr. David Kaiser of the U.S. Naval War College describes as "controversies in American political history that dwarf all others."
vi.uh.edu...

1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, and instead are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the progression and symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die from syphilis, their families never told that they could have been treated.

1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust.

1945 Project Paperclip is initiated. The U.S. State Department, Army intelligence, and the CIA recruit Nazi scientists and offer them immunity and secret identities in exchange for work on top secret government projects in the United States.

1946 Patients in VA hospitals are used as guinea pigs for medical experiments. In order to allay suspicions, the order is given to change the word "experiments" to "investigations" or "observations" whenever reporting a medical study performed in one of the nation's veteran's hospitals.

1956 U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

1965 CIA and Department of Defense begin Project MKSEARCH,
1966 CIA initiates Project MKOFTEN,
1967 CIA and Department of Defense implement Project MKNAOMI, successor to MKULTRA

1969 Dr. Robert MacMahan of the Department of Defense requests from congress $10 million to develop, within 5 to 10 years, a synthetic biological agent to which no natural immunity exists.

1970 Funding for the synthetic biological agent is obtained under H.R. 15090. The project, under the supervision of the CIA, is carried out by the Special Operations Division at Fort Detrick, the army's top secret biological weapons facility. Speculation is raised that molecular biology techniques are used to produce AIDS-like retroviruses.

1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

1994 Senator John D. Rockefeller issues a report revealing that for at least 50 years the Department of Defense has used hundreds of thousands of military personnel in human experiments and for intentional exposure to dangerous substances. Materials included mustard and nerve gas, ionizing radiation, psycho chemicals, hallucinogens, and drugs used during the Gulf War.

1995 U.S. Government admits that it had offered Japanese war criminals and scientists who had performed human medical experiments salaries and immunity from prosecution in exchange for data on biological warfare research.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

now that is just ridiculous, a bunch of links and quotes from other sources... Is this where the leftist get their opinions ? "I can't think for myself so somebody must do it for me" You are supposed to formulate your own opinions and post a response worth reading.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I still didn't read past (what rubbish !) so who are you wasting your type for ? I have already slayed you and several other posters in this thread what are you doing up and walking around ? What is this 'night of the living dead' or something !

I can bet you read mine though lol!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Starred that. You nailed each point!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
"an oppressive, tyrannical, totalitarian, mass murdering, dictatorial nation"

For a second then I thought you were taking about the USA/UK. My mistake.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I will not apologize to China for one thing that the United States of America does. We have made mistakes in our path such as torture, suppression of equal rights, placed ethnic groups in camps, and torture terrorists. We are not and never have been a perfect nation but what has made the USA so special is that we find an answer to all of these crimes and we solve them without mass violence or martial law or following some leader to our deaths.

The USA is a special nation for us always upholding our liberty, constitution, and freedom. People from across the world and even some here do not understand why Americans are so different. With ever adversity we are faced with we respond with force that is rooted in justice and backed by moral courage.

The United States is great and it does not need a president running around the globe bowing to murderous kings and apologizing to tyrants. We don’t need supposed Americans to create threads apologizing to a dictatorship and pleading to not harm us. If China wants to challenge us it will be M.A.D. and they know it.

While I agree somewhat with the sentiment of not apologizing to a dictatorial regime, you are completely incorrect in many assertions you make about your "Great" country.

You talk about your freedom and liberty, yet you neglect the to consider the wiretapping, the Patriot Act and the countless examples of the freedoms of American citizens being trodden on by both your federal government and regional leadership.

We consistently see examples of American dictatorship against it's own people. Farmers are controlled and restricted. Small farming communities and charitable groups have been attacked by state governments in coalition with corporate interests. Protests are met with sound cannons and batons. Students have been attacked and beaten on their own campus.

You (and I) live under an "illusion" of freedom. We live in countries where those with power and wealth rule the game, and we play along, merely pawns needed to line their pockets. They allow freedoms when it suits them, and to prevent an uprising.

So, please, before you condemn others for their opinions while glorifying your own nation, get the facts together and form a true picture.

Most of us a fed up with propaganda, whether it comes from a government or an individual.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

now that is just ridiculous, a bunch of links and quotes from other sources... Is this where the leftist get their opinions ? "I can't think for myself so somebody must do it for me" You are supposed to formulate your own opinions and post a response worth reading.

According to you I am supposed to pull a blanket over my head and pretend these things did not actually happen.

Manipulating history, distorting facts burying the truth under so much BS you don't even know what it is anymore.

What is this North Korea?
Your way of manipulating what stories may be told, and only those that put our government in a good light is Communism.

Brainwash yourself mister. I am not eating any of your yellow-cake.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I still didn't read past (what rubbish !) so who are you wasting your type for ? I have already slayed you and several other posters in this thread what are you doing up and walking around ? What is this 'night of the living dead' or something !

You are a kid with a bag of rocks

The biggest chip is on your shoulder.

Think that isn't obvious?

You slay no one. You are only a petty annoyance.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yeah, how dare he post the sources for his claims...damn him for posting facts that disagree with your superiority complex!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Sigh

The more you post, the more you show your true colours. You have not "slayed" anyone at all in this thread. You are just showing how ignorant you really are.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I would apologize anyway, because eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I can't work-out the forum account but, as being an Australian Teacher in Asia; decided to post a few thoughtful comments. Hopefully.

I take great risk being here. More than some American on a subnet blahblah "wtfever" ; I think I should elobarate on your own problem US citixens...

You are all definitely controlled in some way to respond in a certain manner. Youtube, is the best evidence of the former statement.

Check out dumbingdownamerica.com
There are many evideinces of subversion in that site.

]Dunno what authourity you need or serve: but that lady saved usa grace in my eyes. Hey, most of my mates in high school joined the Australian Army. One left a greenie science degree, which I later found I regret. My best friend in high school.

So! Ahhh, this site's navigaton is complex :So where does one introduce oneself?

Navigation is a bit complex :S

edit on 22-11-2010 by VeritasInvictus because: Spelling, I know it's awful :S

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Dude, get real.
If you hath slain anyone's posts then I have unequivocally big banged your posts
to black hole oblivion!!!

Have you ever heard of declassified documents?
Freedom of Information Act Requests?
Do you think he just found unsubstantiated links to post?

You've outed yourself as a shill disinfo agent of this board, really
Time for you to apologise to the members you've "slayed."
You've done nothing to deny ignorance and shield yourself from the truths
that destroy your dim-witted whimsical nature of posting conjecture
without citing sources.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Excuse me? Are you calling me a troll? And you are saying 80% of this thread has been conclusively inhabited by idiots? Go to page 1 and read on. That might help. This thread has gone into the sewers since the concept first arose. There are people that believe America is responsible for every major event from history. Wrong, of course, but the same ideas that those things were built upon built America. There is a difference to being Patriotic about our Constitution, and being Patriotic about our Nation.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Excuse me? Are you calling me a troll? And you are saying 80% of this thread has been conclusively inhabited by idiots? Go to page 1 and read on. That might help. This thread has gone into the sewers since the concept first arose. There are people that believe America is responsible for every major event from history. Wrong, of course, but the same ideas that those things were built upon built America. There is a difference to being Patriotic about our Constitution, and being Patriotic about our Nation.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sorry, double post. Also, I have noticed, for this entire 3 pages, Cosmic has been nothing but a troll. First, he accuses a person of doing something wrong, the person retaliates, and Cosmic troll's on the poster's post, not the information in the post, doesn't even look at the information, but trolls on the post. -sigh- this thread=DEAD.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Sorry, double post. Also, I have noticed, for this entire 3 pages, Cosmic has been nothing but a troll. First, he accuses a person of doing something wrong, the person retaliates, and Cosmic troll's on the poster's post, not the information in the post, doesn't even look at the information, but trolls on the post. -sigh- this thread=DEAD.

Yeah, i think he has done a runner with his tail between his legs
You are right though when you say this thread is dead.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I just think in general weather its an insulting apology or not an apology, posts that say "We THINK" or "We BELIEVE" just shouldn't be posted. Because I will tell you one thing, Im not apologizing to China nor am I apologizing to China, because I dont see the world divided as country to country. I see this world as a board game manipulated by a sick faction of creatures and where all people, Chinese or not are victims. You don't speak for me man. Stop.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join