It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
It shouldn't be "we" or "them." It should be "us" the united people of the world

I'm with the aristocratic NWO globalist too...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris Yes, and some people forget, or don't even know the inventions that have come out of China

Chinese inventions

yeah they tried this with the Arabs too after the 911 attacks, I remember seeing all over the BBC programs all the sympathizing because of the Abacus ect.

Unfortunately the Arabs got most of their knowledge from the Greek and China's lack of advancement until the last 50 yrs or so I would have to respond with...

It took real men and true free-thinkers to do something with these said inventions !

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
This is not a very progressive attitude man. Sure China have a bad history of human rights abuses, this is well documented. But do you REALLY think that it in any way compares to the list against the US? If so that's totally fine. Although it's not all that helpful to be stubborn about any issue, they're both bad, they both abuse human rights. This is the first step towards progress, acknowledging guilt on both sides, no apology needed.

The child limit is in place to deal with china's overwhelming population issues though, I think they're just trying to be pragmatic, as they do tend to play the 'long game'.

If somehow we were able to tear down their great firewall today, I suspect there would be civil war in China in a short period of time, our lifetimes even... China does not want it's populace to think for itself or have a voice on the world stage.

This is something I really hope would happen in our lifetimes, we share so much in common with the common man in China but they are not allowed to see how the rest of the world lives.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by Wildforestlad

Yes slavery was in Australia don't try n lie boy!

do you mean the convicts that got sent here & used as slave labour?

"the experience furnished by these penal settlements has proved that transportation is capable of being carried to an extent of suffering such as to render death desirable, and to induce many prisoners to seek it under its most appalling aspects." Shaw's researches also showed that the brutalities of life in the penal settlements at Norfolk Island and Port Arthur were so horrifying that "convicts were known to commit murder in order to be sent away for trial"...The period when the Moreton Bay penal settlement was under the command of Captain Patrick Logan was "an era when convicts were literally whipped to death and desperate prisoners cast lots to slit one another's throats as a merciful escape from torment." Life for many convicts in Australia was extraordinarily severe, wherein they suffered from the conditions of horrendous slavery.
convict slavery in australia

My understanding is that the British invaded, virtually wiped out the Aborigine on the mainland & literally stole their kids, indiscriminately slaughtered all the aborigine in Tasmania then shipped over fleets of convicts to build things for them.

-B.M

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calender Not until the tribalistic ideas of nationalism and patriotism are done away with will people be able to see all mankind as a united race and one family, until that time, and until nationalism and patriotism are abolished (which will be never, unless all those who foment this thinking are done away with) you will continue to have division, hatred, sacred egotisim for one's one country above another's, and war

Patriotism is the mark and the cry of Free-men, what China needs is Independence... Take a look at the other nations who have achieved this and their patriotism is the cry of their individuality.

you really must be with the NWO trying to destroy everyones pride, you've got a clue but your missing one crucial track of thought.

Patriotism is possibly the only thing the the NWO buffs fear the most and they are trying to do away with it so they have no resistance in their agenda.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Damn right we don't apologize.

Sure we have made some mistakes in the past and done some things I am not proud of but I am not apologizing for them. We are still a much better country than China as far as human rights & environmental issues.

Any pansies who want to apologize for who we are should just move to China if they are ashamed of this country and think China is so great.

That's like apologizing to your neighbor for not mowing your yard for 2 weeks and it looks a little shabby when they have a meth lab and 6 cars in their yard up on blocks and knee deep grass.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by Calender Not until the tribalistic ideas of nationalism and patriotism are done away with will people be able to see all mankind as a united race and one family, until that time, and until nationalism and patriotism are abolished (which will be never, unless all those who foment this thinking are done away with) you will continue to have division, hatred, sacred egotisim for one's one country above another's, and war

Patriotism is the mark and the cry of Free-men, what China needs is Independence... Take a look at the other nations who have achieved this and their patriotism is the cry of their individuality.

you really must be with the NWO trying to destroy everyones pride, you've got a clue but your missing one crucial track of thought.

Patriotism is possibly the only thing the the NWO buffs fear the most and they are trying to do away with it so they have no resistance in their agenda.

Patriotism in my opinion is a very bad thing. This is what seperates us as humans, and brings so much hate and violence. I mean, i good example is the space race. Each country, Russia and America desperatly wanted to be the first to the moon to plant their flag!

I am sure that if we did all work together as humans, and not countries, we would be far more advanced as we are now. Patriotism is a form of brain washing, and most people who have a passion for Patriotism will never change their mind. They would die for their country.

Would i die for my country, no bloody way! Would i die for the planet, yes i would.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Allow me to apologize for the ignorance displayed by many who responded to this thread. One of the things I really like about ATS is the ability to read what people from other countries think. For those of you that do not know any Americans first hand, the right wing posts made here do not represent what the average American thinks. The rabid right though few, (just like their voting numbers) are vigorous in their defense of the indefensible. I have noticed over time they have brought their poison here in droves. 9 times out of 10 the “wing nuts” as we call them around my parts have never had an original thought in their lives, they have been indoctrinated from infancy to obey a carefully crafted lie. Message boards are full of the same cut and paste articles that they post over and over again, then, as if on que, the mindless come and pile on, insulting, bullying, and denigrating any who share a differing viewpoint, the pattern is easy to spot.

Most Americans have rarely left the county they live in, let alone traveled to another state. If they “gasp” have ever left the country it was probably a Caribbean island. I have spent a lot of time in the Caribbean and the story is always the same. The filter these types see the world through is, well, hmmm, in one word.. SCARY. The word different does not exist, it is translated to bad in their faulty system of reasoning. Facts cannot penetrate as they are too ignorant to understand them. They are proud to be ignorant, they cannot look at any statistics that indicate the USA is dropping in all categories, like math, science, and longevity as a sign of trouble on the horizon, they truly do not believe them. They look at the weather patterns and see nothing because the corporate media tells them there is nothing to see. They do not think that it is unusual to be cutting grass in central Ohio in November, or the fact that I spent 2 days about a week or so ago outside in shorts working on my tan, nope completely normal, nothing to see here, move on please. They think enslavement to a corporation is somehow better than any other type of enslavement. They believe that every 8 pounds of gasoline they burn in their car going to the fast food restaurant has to be good for you, after all, you can’t see it, it just goes away, then the angels breath it in and in turn urinate oil to replenish mother earth.. I have yet to find one of these types that will take me up on my challenge of regularly having a shot of motor oil followed by a gasoline or diesel chaser a few times a day for a week or two.

They are proud of all of the dead Iraqi civilians that were liberated from this world in the name of, hmmmm can someone remind me why we are there again? I am sure like all of the innocent Vietnamese, and the average Afghani who at nightfall must either pick up a weapon and fight or have his children murdered, are grateful that during the day the USA is there to protect them. I imagine every day these people thank the god they prey to for the gift of the American soldier, because they have come to liberate them from this world of ignorance in the name of corporatism. And the ones who don’t get that “gift” are left to wonder how they ever lived without a McDonalds.

Yes I did make it all about us because the OP and the defenders have made it about US. Oddly enough here in the states, the “libtards” as they call anyone to the left of Hitler, are a lot of the time are far more patriotic. Take my wife and I. We have 2 American made cars in the driveway, I play American made instruments, I buy British made drive gear, American made Amplifiers. South Korean made accessories, Japanese made electronics if I can find them. I try to avoid Chinese made products if I can. Not because I dislike the Chinese, but because I dislike the fact that AN AMERICAN COPRORATION put my friends and family out of work so they could pack up the tooling of their factory and move it to China in the name of Corporate Profit. Of course the average “wing nut” has no concept, they will go out and buy the very same product (that just last year was made by an American), at a discounted price at Wal-Mart and brag about what a wise shopper they are. And just think, these are the very same people that want to take “their” country back. Back to what? Please give me a date so I know how to plan. A time before woman and blacks could vote? Back to a day whern you could lynch a person of color just because you could? Back to the day when you could send your children out to work for free in your stead? Or perhaps when you could go out and kill buffalo (or native Americans) all day long for sport? Oh yea the good ole days when you could be burnt at the steak because you had a differing religious belief? Oh goody I can hardly wait to live in the new right wing panacea. These are the people who think Abe Lincoln was the greatest president that ever lived and wonder why Black people left the Republiclan party. Of course these are the same people who have never heard of the Lincoln Douglas debates either. In closing never underestimate the ignorance of the average right wing American. It is truly astonishing. And always remember the difference between Tiananmen Square and Kent State University is vast, those were nothing more than dirty hippie pinkos. Those that would try peace first, and use war as a LAST resort. I guess I could go on by why bother? I wasted my entire morning composing this.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

oh Gia is here... this is where American and British ideals take a major split. I would die for any man or woman who is experiencing human rights violations and those who have not been able to achieve their full potential as members of the human race. Our leaders may have expressed solidarity with Britain but our people are being controlled too by your aristocratic heritage which has brought havoc to the world ! Our fighting soldiers are dying everyday for the cause of independence and free thought. If I seen a woman being raped and the rapist had a gun there would be nothing stopping me from intervening, you Brits on the other hand are too PC and would turn the blind eye. What does this make you, mindless automatons ?

Get it straight Britain... our patriots do not express solidarity with you and like the whole of the rest of the planet were ready to come down on you !

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris Yes, and some people forget, or don't even know the inventions that have come out of China

Chinese inventions

yeah they tried this with the Arabs too after the 911 attacks, I remember seeing all over the BBC programs all the sympathizing because of the Abacus ect.

Unfortunately the Arabs got most of their knowledge from the Greek and China's lack of advancement until the last 50 yrs or so I would have to respond with...

It took real men and true free-thinkers to do something with these said inventions !

The Modern World : A joint creation of China and the West.

www.robert-temple.com...

Read Robert Temple's explanation for the so called "Needham puzzle"

starting paragraph "I want to start by calling attention to one of the largest and most obvious of all the reasons why China failed to create the modern world on its own soil, and failed to have an Industrial Revolution. This reason is so obvious that I am amazed that no one ever seems to have mentioned it before. ....... "

finishing paragraph "The ‘modern world’ was therefore created elsewhere, in Europe in fact. But although the Chinese did not do this themselves, the technological elements out of which this ‘modern world’ was created were more than 50% Chinese. But the Europeans who used those elements did not realize this. They thought they had invented most of them. ......"

Personally, i think his reasonings dwarfs yours
edit on 21-11-2010 by sunsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

oh Gia is here... this is where American and British ideals take a major split. I would die for any man or woman who is experiencing human rights violations and those who have not been able to achieve their full potential as members of the human race. Our leaders may have expressed solidarity with Britain but our people are being controlled too by your aristocratic heritage which has brought havoc to the world ! Our fighting soldiers are dying everyday for the cause of independence and free thought. If I seen a woman being raped and the rapist had a gun there would be nothing stopping me from intervening, you Brits on the other hand are too PC and would turn the blind eye. What does this make you, mindless automatons ?

Get it straight Britain... our patriots do not express solidarity with you and like the whole of the rest of the planet were ready to come down on you !

Don't you see what you are doing here? You are labeling a nation as one. Like they think the same, do the same things, react the same. Don't you think that is a primitive way of thinking. I would never turn around and say americans are this and that, because i don't know them, so how the hell would i know how they think,feel, and what they do?

You have just proved my point. So now you are turning on the Brits. I don't care because if we have done bad stuff, which we have, then i will admit it, i have no problem with that.

Your way of thinking is very primitive and very old school. Tribal warfare for people like you is very well suited, and its a shame because there is alot of people out there like you

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

then we have our line in the sand... I agree with mwood.

History exposes your atrocities there is no denying it, now your oligarchs are trying to get the rest of the nations to point the finger at America when we are doing a great thing. History has also recorded how no nation has done what America has done before regardless of where inventions and blahh blahh comes from, our unity and diversity of all races has done something with it here... something great, greater than Britain or its people were brave enough to do !

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

then we have our line in the sand... I agree with mwood then.

History exposes your atrocities there is no denying it, now your oligarchs are trying to get the rest of the nations to point the finger at America when we are doing a great thing. History has also recorded how no nation has done what America has done before regardless of where inventions and blahh blahh comes from, our unity and diversity of all races has done something with it here... something great, greater than Britain or its people were brave enough to do !

There is you again! We all know that America has done good things. No one is denying that, but they have also done terrible things, and you can't deny that either. The same goes for most countries.

At the end of the day, you are human, i am human, we all are human, not bloody countries. Its backward thinking, as simple as that. And with it comes hatred,greed,violence etc and, of course, tribal warefare!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir, you and I have had our differences in the past. But on this I proudly stand at your side. I was appalled to see that post the other day, and even more appalled to witness so many agree with the author of that post.

I attempted to interject my opinion, and even suggested that the OP just leave this country, rather than complain and apologize. If life is so bad here, and if you are that embarrassed by your home, just leave I said. Tis sentiment caught much pushback from the more liberal minded ATSers.

Thank you for providing the other side of the coin. We may not be a perfect nation, far from it, but we are a nation of people who would risk our lives to help another country. How many other nations out there do the same?

I think damned few Devil.

We are far from perfect, but godd@mned we try to help! If there had not have been an America, most of the world would be in death camps or labor camps. I think that has earned the contempt of lessor nations in some cases.

Plaster it, or paint it anyway someone wants - the Chinese are slaves to a regime, a dictatorship. I see this sanctioning of the deprival of freedom by our economic masters as something that will come back to bite us in the ass.

Make no mistake: we will be in a shooting war with the Chinese inside of twenty years, despite their westernized "Economic Zones" Jimmy Carter was good Naval officer, but he was a fool as a President.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
At the end of the day, you are human, i am human, we all are human, not bloody countries. Its backward thinking, as simple as that. And with it comes hatred,greed,violence etc and, of course, tribal warefare

you are only trying to mask what your rich and wealthy have done to this world, or you are believing their lies... You want to talk unity we represent the true unity of races and freedom, your idea is that of the slave mentality.

free your mind !

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
At the end of the day, you are human, i am human, we all are human, not bloody countries. Its backward thinking, as simple as that. And with it comes hatred,greed,violence etc and, of course, tribal warefare

you are only trying to mask what your rich and wealthy have done to this world, or you are believing their lies... You want to talk unity we represent the true unity of races and freedom, your idea is that of the slave mentality.

free your mind !

You are talking absolute rubbish! Please, tell me. What am i trying to hide?

Oh, true unity of races and freedom. Have you are been to the UK? Or do you believe that this only apllies to america?
edit on 21-11-2010 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

you've got a long way to go young buck... I am finished with you again for now.

You questions and statements pose no real weight.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
It shouldn't be "we" or "them." It should be "us" the united people of the world

I'm with the aristocratic NWO globalist too...

You can keep the "United" sounds like more seppo propaganda ... Im an earthling

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

you've got a long way to go young buck... I am finished with you again for now.

You questions and statements pose no real weight.

I thought as much! Its funny you have brought the Britsih into this and maybe thinking i would stick up for them because i am British lol Sorry, i don't work like that
I don't care what country it is, be it my own, america, or china. They have all done terrible thigs, yes, all of them. The difference is, i will say it as i don't have a Patriot bone in my body for my country, and all i cae about is the world getting along as a human race. Thats the most important thingto me.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join