It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
the USA does not hate you... we love you ! I have traveled to 7 different countries in the last 10 years and let me tell you we really do thank you, specially the women

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Jay-morris

go back, I will not give you the info if you can not see it for yourself... I will contribute to this thread all by myself to 100 pages long to prove a point even if it only to you...

stop the hate and maybe we could hold a logical conversation that would be constructive and benefit all in the end.

No, please tell me, if you actually know.

And what hate are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

the USA does not hate you... we love you ! I have traveled to 7 different countries in the last 10 years and let me tell you we really do thank you, specially the women

Why do you talk about countries as a colective. like the borg or something. I don't hate any country. I might disagree or hate what a government is doing, but thats nothing to do with the people of the country!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Misoir

'Nuff said .

Second line is to say that you are a lame excuse for an American if you challenge the point of the OP .

Two wrongs don't make a right. Iraq and Afghanistan do not magically become "ok" just because China or Stalinist Russia did something similar in scale. What's the expression?...Don't wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig will love it...

Subsequent lines are to say that "American" is such a propagandized and abstract term. And my individuality is what makes me who I am. I will not subvert that or my beliefs to kowtow to or toe the line of what others believe I should be under some abstract, blanket and ultimately loaded term.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

yawn... I really am finished with you now unless you come back with a reply that addressed one of my previous questions to you... the challenge is yours not mine.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Misoir

'Nuff said .

Second line is to say that you are a lame excuse for an American if you challenge the point of the OP .

Two wrongs don't make a right. Iraq and Afghanistan do not magically become "ok" just because China or Stalinist Russia did something similar in scale. What's the expression?...Don't wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig will love it...

Subsequent lines are to say that "American" is such a propagandized and abstract term. And my individuality is what makes me who I am. I will not subvert that or my beliefs to kowtow to or toe the line of what others believe I should be under some abstract, blanket and ultimately loaded term.

the colonialist Great Britain democratized India and they retained their individuality...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Total agreement with ahimsa. This is one ugly post and the thread itself is an attempt drum up rah rah sis boom bah patriotism. To make the US appear righteous and blameless and to demonize China...a nation of people, not unlike ourselves.

I agree that was one of the most ignorant replies in this thread that I've seen however the second half of your reply is straight out Bull-Crap.

This thread was a response to a bleeding heart liberal who had nothing better to do then attempt a star and flag fest bashing the US. I even doubt the poster is even American. If you haven't noticed there is a non stop day in and day out all day everyday 24/7 bashing of the US here at ATS. BUT we don't see the outcry against that like we do when "China" is in the cross-hairs.

When one makes a critical thread about the Chinese now all of a sudden it's the "Fat, Lazy, Ugly and Dumb American" being their normal ignorant selves.

I have yet to read any reply that has denied anything the US has done wrong. Stop making assumptions. That goes for everybody both pro and con.
edit on 20-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Why do you talk about countries as a colective. like the borg or something. I don't hate any country. I might disagree or hate what a government is doing, but thats nothing to do with the people of the country!

The Borg idea is money because these threads are prime example of groupthink that is not representative of the truesoul but is programming.

Wake up one, the media tricks has you.

The nations are soaked with blood beginning to end. Why put your name to it, your pride, your energy, your love and life. It does not deserve it. It takes all this and never gives you anything but a false sense of identitiy.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

yawn... I really am finished with you now unless you come back with a reply that addressed one of my previous questions to you... the challenge is yours not mine.

Lol thats a no then
Im not going back pages just to find your question. If you simply can't type the question again, then thats not my problem, its yours. The challenge is not mine as far as i am concerned, because i have answered your questions. Move on!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
any gwailo will be treated well above others in china.

so that does not reflect the state of things for the locals.

i have to carry my id coz that's the law. never once had to show it but have seen cops stopping other asians for papers.

lost my train of thought, for us westerners it is no problem, locals have real problems.

It isn't "the law" in America to carry an ID.
If you knew anything about what freedom actually meant you would know
this. A person has the right to privacy among other rights you may know nothing about.

What is even more sad is that you were brainwashed to
yield your rights to a Peace Officer who had sworn an oath to protect and serve the public.

Only a "person" can be fined and/or ticketed by a Peace Officer who think they can
act as a Revenue agent for the state. They cannot interpret the law, just uphold it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by ZELDAR

Yes, because full-scale genocide is absolutely the solution to the world's problems.

Now you know how the "Average" American thinks...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I will never apologize for my nation, I hold my flag high when I wave it ! my nation is an ideal of of the likes I have never seen nor read about in all of history. If some men corrupt my nations ideals just like some preachers corrupt the word then I do not support these men plain and simple.

I do not apologize to China and never will... those folks have had 5000 years to build a nation and if they had what it takes then they would have been rulers of our known world long time ago. People of planet earth do not want what China has and this can be proven by who's ideology is currently striking fear into the hearts of every human rights violating dictator on the planet.

If you're going to hold your flag up high, and be proud of your nation...
The very fabric of your posts stem from an ideal: that you feel the U.S. IS the best nation there is...
correct?

If so...the evolution of us as Americans needs to be even more
disciplined, and respectful to those who are viewed as uncivilised.

How do you show compassion for someone that has never experienced this
(even if it were their nation's fault) for behaving in this manner?

Lastly the people of Earth DO want what China has, and produces.
Since the U.S. is the World's envy...from where are our products derived?

That's right, you can say it...

(Of course there are exceptions:
-BMW, MB, and other makers...)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Zamini

atleast we have convictions and freedom to believe

as I can see this thread is totally in english language too heh!

The problem with YOU and posters like you.

At least bah blah blah...
My murderous, greedy and internationally destructive Country is better than
your murderous, greedy, and internationally destructive Country...
Wow!

China and all of its evil doesn't do anywhere near as much destruction as you do
(and others like you) with your views and opinions.

And then you all that have children of whom you teach this drivel as some sort of
American/Patriotic symbol of its own superiority and dominance over other nations...

Sad

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It would be really cool if BOTH the Chinese and American GOVERNMENTS apologized.

Along with every other country.

Would make the world a nicer place.

But, the CITIZENS of any country have nothing to apologize for.

We all do the same things; try to make ends meet, raise or family, and have some sembalence of happiness.

These are things that we should never have to apologize for.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
But, the CITIZENS of any country have nothing to apologize for.

We all do the same things; try to make ends meet, raise or family, and have some sembalence of happiness.

These are things that we should never have to apologize for.

Yes, the "people" have much to pay for and apologise for.
In fact THIS is one of the most common reasons why each year America gets worse.

We may all do the same things...but...the manner in which we do them in:
Can be two completely different things entirely.

If you are an American, you've probably never read the documents
written by our fore fathers and worse haven't extrapolated the glaring fundamentals
an American needs in order to apply them...

News Flash: Just residing here on U.S. soil does NOT make you an American.
Of course this will probably upset most conventional indoctrinations but the most
important thing to extract from this is the fact we're all meant to be free.

Free we are not.
If your standards are low, then you might feel you are free.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

The greatest set back to world peace is national pride
edit on 20-11-2010 by Burgo because: Not all americans are gun toting red necks

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Nicey

That Sarah Palin is considering a run for the office of the POTUS speaks VOLUMES about the current state of affairs, which to the world looks like a fricken CIRCUS.

If only we could mount a new movement which would boycott TV and the whole system perpetuated by the MSM in all it's forms. Now THAT would really F "them" up in a big way.

Give it an acronym like AWAKEN or something like that.

Surely the USA cannot be charcterized by a bunch of mindless fat slobs lined up at an all you can eat buffet with one eye on a TV somewhere..?

And we put a community organizer radical in as our current President which reflects poorly on us. These are not America's best days. What makes the US exceptional is life and government under the constitution and currently the elite of our country have decided they have outgrown those restrictions on their power. We will have to straighten them out on that so that we do not become a China and if we fail to re-assert our liberity and the rule of law, we will need have reason to appologize to the world. As far as your stereotype of Americans being "fat slobs lined up at the buffet", you should not talk about yourself like that.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

The greatest set back to world peace is national pride
edit on 20-11-2010 by Burgo because: Not all americans are gun toting red necks

That is so true, but alot of people don't see this. They are so obsessed with their own country, and their own country being great, that they can't, and most prob will never see the biiger picture.

Will national pride ever be replaced by human pride, patriotism for the planet? I sure hope so, but it will not be in my life time. Not while we are still a primitive race that still deals in tribal warfare and so hate driven toward other races and cultures. Not while we have bad governments and other people seeing these bad governments and labeling the people under that government with the same brush.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
@Chinesis

www.youtube.com...

your gig is up...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join