It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Jay-morris

because you never addressed my point on efficiency and success plain and simple...

would you like to do that now ?

You asked me what version of madarin i spoke. I answerd you. Even my wife said you were talking complete rubbish.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

you have been watching too many shows and stuff lol, it is you who have been duped... everything you say comes directly out of Zeitgeist or something. Reading thru the posts you have made one can see very easy it is you wo have been programmed, your unenlightened replies I have stopped reading since I first seen you appear in this thread, they are not worth wasting the time on.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

yes I see you can not even grasp the concept... which by the way I got from most of your BBC educators and historians.

It has nothing to do with numbers... you think in numbers locked in a box, it is about ideals and success of a language and the language you are responding in only serves to prove that also.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR
AMEN!!! America doesn't apologize to anyone, especially those commie bastards that could care less about the lives of their citizens.

Edit: The only thing we should be sorry about is leaving all those countries in the middle east. We shoulda nuked and paved their asses along time ago.
edit on 19-11-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

Total agreement with ahimsa. This is one ugly post and the thread itself is an attempt drum up rah rah sis boom bah patriotism. To make the US appear righteous and blameless and to demonize China...a nation of people, not unlike ourselves.

Is this ever useful?

It is about as useful as walking up to someone and declaring..."I can kick your butt from here to eternity" and expecting that someone to immediately be contrite and back off because you are so tough and intimidating.

Whether you are or not, and even if they know they will ultimately lose the battle....anyone with a grain of self respect will take the bait and take a swing.
But that is what it is all about.
Baiting people so they finally do swing and then trying to prove you can take them out.

You want to hurt China? Don't buy their products.
Get rid of everything in your home that says "made in China."
We will have Americans in empty houses with very little in them they made themselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

yes I see you can not even grasp the concept... which by the way I got from most of your BBC educators and historians.

It has nothing to do with numbers... you think in numbers locked in a box, it is about ideals and success of a language and the language you are responding in only serves to prove that also.

And you can't grasp what i have been saying. I never said that Mandarin is the most popular language world wide. I said Manarin is the most spoken language world wide. I said that Mandarin is becoming more popular with more schools teaching mandarin. So, whats your point?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

LOL out of Zeitgeist? I haven't even bothered watching that piece of propaganda. I choose to inform myself rather than take loose interpretations as fact.

Besides, it bothers me little that ignorant folks look unto what I say as unenlightened as the future will prove you wrong sooner or later. As if you could comprehend the points I'm bringing across in the first place, mr. superiority complex.

Who's been watching too much of what now?

So I guess that is why so many people are taking Chinese classes these days. It's because England and the US are rising economical powers...

Get a clue.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

It seems you do not understand, or ignored what i was saying. Same as the "we kicked your butts" concerning the War of 1812, which, if you studied history, you would know that this is not the case. So, this tells me you will pretty much believe all the bullcrap that is said about China, as long as it suits your beliefs.

Me, im glad that England pulled out of America, like im glad we pulled out of most of the other countires we invaded or settled in. Our empire was brutal too you know.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Well good if you Aussies don’t like us ‘Yanks’ that’s fine with us.

OmegaLogos should learn to speak for himself alone.
I am Australian and I hate everyone.
just joking, not really.
I'm gonna say a bunch of stuff now and if anyone wants to chime in about any of it, I'll read it.

On the topic of "America ain't the best but its exceptional" I say first - PFFFFFT - to that.

Australia, America & the U.K all seem to evolve in the context of social justice & such depending on whatever advances other countries are making, I'm only basing this on my limited experience, but countries like Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Canada, etc seem to make advancements and then the rest of us try to out do them in a scramble to appear less 'backward' than them. But maybe I've got that completely wrong?

Its obvious people make a country, but what makes people?
the sub-conscious is a sponge, it soaks up everything so who controls what you are exposed too...?
you?

I'm going to throw my hat in the conversation with my own personal theory-
Where-ever MDMA is LEGAL to consume is going to be a good country,
where-ever Cannabis is LEGAL is going to be a good country, not because of the governance, bad enough authority can still screw up a really awesome 'thing'. So not the governance but the people, again because of the effects of making illegal substances legal & education V. Propaganda. Any country with a significant reduction in hatred & an increasingly perceptive & 'in (self) control' populace is obviously going to be a nicer place to live... just my 2 cent...but it does seem to be a bit of a no brainier.

But I know that is not what this thread is about so I'll leave it there...just food for thought.

Most Americans probably don’t even know we have an embassy in Australia.

I like that you state things as opinion rather then fact - and you suggest rather than demand...

Look I am not trying to be offensive and I agree with you that the wars were criminal but my friend it was your nation that went into them
"those"

wars by choice. No one forced Australia to do anything it didn’t want to do.
no because Australia is not a person.

I think you should be more ticked off at your own government rather than the one on the other side of the Pacific.

They're both exactly the same turds being polished to try and add some shine but at the end of the day they will both still be steamy piles of crap that we were forced into being ruled over through - people being born there & not having money to leave. Sure the parents should/could have prepared ahead, but most newcomers to 'life' don't realise how much their government & the rules, laws etc they live by suck (due to complete corruption) until they reach an age where the responsibility then falls on them to do something about it...
born there - no money to leave, many also would not be welcome in other countries simply due to the actions of their governments, militaries, etc... i.e. "man X is being screwed by man Y because of something man Z did to man Y and because man X & Y were born on the same scrap of land."

I think its ridiculous to suggest country X beats country Z. A country is just a place, it only becomes associated with 'acts' when its government is talked about, or its military, or other 'authoritative' figures. I feel sorry for all the Americans, Australians, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Mexican, African, English, European, etc who aren't bat-[SNIP] crazy.

The world leaders making the most noise collectively suck IMHO...maybe its just something attributed to a personality type "people who like to control other people"...

I don't know... just thinking out loud...maybe it will help...

-B.M
edit on 20/11/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

This is what bugs me too. If the government is bad, then the people are bad. So many times on this thread i have heard some people say "they better not get in our way" we will nuke them" etc I just find it so sad that we live in a world full of people like this, and its no wonder the world is such a*SNIP* up place.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/21/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Silly thread still going on I see...

It's like watching kindergardeners do a pissing contest. "Look at meeeeeeeee, I'm better!!" "No, look at me, I'm better and the most awesome in the world!"

So childish, especially the armchair wanna-be patriots who still talk about apologizing when China never asked that in the first place. Nothing China recently did warrants the negative attention you are suddenly giving it. In fact, the only thing that makes sense is that some of your talkshow hosts started making irrational fear-mongering claims about China and you're buying it like the blind sheep you are.

Again, for those who are slow or blinded by over-sensitive patriotism:

China never asked for an apology for anything!!

You owe them money, that's all...I know, your tiny patriot hearts are screaming in the knowledge that you owe another country something, but that's just how it is...and they are not asking for an apology, they are asking your government not to turn the dollar into toilet paper when trying to decrease the value of the amount owed to China.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildforestlad

Yes slavery was in Australia dont try n lie boy!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wrong thread...
edit on 20-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Go and wave your flag mate with pride

Proud that your nation is the greatest waster of natural resources on the planet
Proud of the greatness of your nation on the way it treats its animals
Proud of your war criminal child killing military
Proud of your many religions
Proud of the fact that your the only bastard nation that has used nuclear weapons
Proud of the fact that its your # hole nations fault for this "War on terror"

Accept it mate most of the world think your nation as lost its way, EVERY time America is broke it starts a war.

Do me a favour, Don't stick ya head in my yard and tell me how to live .... We don't like that Nazism here in our Free nation

Im glad there are people like BLUESTAR.RANCH as its shows me that not all seppo's are like you, china sux ass but fact is lol they own your ass, how much does America owe to China?????

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
310 million of the worlds most diverse and efficient of all the nations... thank you very much for your contribution and giving us your best.

We do not apologize... we thank you !

edit on 20-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: headcount correction for the people whom the numbers matter

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

307 million of the worlds most diverse and efficient of all the nations... thank you very much for your contribution and giving us your best.

We do not apologize... we thank you !

lol ok

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

man I just got here, though I registered a few months ago... and I already have a stalker ! sheesh

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

man I just got here, though I registered a few months ago... and I already have a stalker ! sheesh

So, now im dabating with you, that means im a stalker lol I think you have given all you can give to this thread, same with me and most other people who have written on this thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

you are not debating you are avoiding, specially answering any of my questions/comments in a direct (holding a normal conversation manner) therefore you get what you give... nonsense !

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

you are not debating you are avoiding, specially answering any of my questions/comments in a direct (holding a normal conversation manner) therefore you get what you give... nonsense !

what question did i not answer?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

go back, I will not give you the info if you can not see it for yourself... I will contribute to this thread all by myself to 100 pages long to prove a point even if it only to you...

stop the hate and maybe we could hold a logical conversation that would be constructive and benefit all in the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join