It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
AMEN!!! America doesn't apologize to anyone, especially those commie bastards that could care less about the lives of their citizens.

Edit: The only thing we should be sorry about is leaving all those countries in the middle east. We shoulda nuked and paved their asses along time ago.
edit on 19-11-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR
AMEN!!! America doesn't apologize to anyone, especially those commie bastards that could care less about the lives of their citizens.

Edit: The only thing we should be sorry about is leaving all those countries in the middle east. We shoulda nuked and paved their asses along time ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/433ef1214957.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah, never apologize.
We might scream "Uncle"

The global financial crisis created the Great Recession in America, Europe, and most of the world. Meanwhile, China’s economy continued to grow at a nearly double-digit rate. This has reinforced China’s conviction that its system of a market economy tightly circumscribed by political and civil society controls is superior to unfettered free markets, free trade, and open societies.

America must raise its sights to the horizon beyond the diplomatic knife fights with Beijing over currency rates, weak UN Security Council resolutions on Iran, and other crises of the day. While dealing with these matters, we must develop a long-term strategy to address the challenges of a rising China and its alternative world view. China is not America’s enemy. But it is a worthy competitor. We need to engage China and work to influence history’s arc so China’s rise does not come at the expense of American interests.

www.american.com...

America's 'Plan' to Destabilize China
www.cato.org...
edit on 20-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: Chinese people... are people. They are not their government.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Yeah I read that when it came out back in May.

I liked this part here. Your source.

At the same time that their confidence, even arrogance, grows towards the outside world, China’s leaders also are deeply insecure. As Professor Susan Shirk wrote in her book China: Fragile Superpower, “China’s leaders are obsessed with what they call ‘social stability,’ in other words, the prevention of large-scale unrest that could bring down the Communist regime.” All authoritarian regimes have tenuous legitimacy, but China’s rapid economic growth has created further acute stress. China’s leaders have ample reason for their concerns. For while 300 million Chinese are beneficiaries of their economic miracle, 1 billion have been left behind. And these mostly rural Chinese, still living meager lives, are increasingly aware of these economic inequities.

Furthermore, there is growing discontent over menacing social problems such as rising pollution, rampant corruption, soaring unemployment, poor health services, food safety, drought, worker safety, Internet censorship, and numerous other transgressions real and imagined. One expert has said that in China there are over 200 protest demonstrations every day.

edit on 20-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Wow! you make me feel so proud to be human

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You just don't know what your talking about... since at least last 2 decades if not more USA is going all the way down on almost every aspects while China starts to be a real world leader (meaning not a too evil one), developing on equal basis exchanges with Africa, saving European money from crashing, etc etc. Today Im pretty sure the average chinese man is more "happy" and "healthy" than the average american, believe it or not, personaly I think it's already a fact. If american people/society/governement doesn't get any better within the coming years for sure before 2 more decades North America/USA will collapse and even maybe one day the redskins/natives might rules North America again. "'lol". And if chinese gov/plp were "evil" dudes or if China was just a simple/huge/speechless factory for USA for sure the world would be much more messy today. After the mess americans have done in middle east for a while (and it's not over yet...) they should try to be more humble/less hypocryt and refocus on themselves.

edit on 20-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Id have to say America has done some pretty dark things to its people and other countries the only difference is China doesn't care to cover it up. But really there is no reason to apologize to a country that would really care less what you or I think. So really both of these threads are pointless especially the apology one.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
mods, can i say everyone is an idiot?

this is the stupidist thread i ever read and answered to.

i'm glad the sub-normals came out in droves.

pro apologizes lol!

solly for my engalish, you sucky!
edit on 20-11-2010 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

What an ugly post!

I guess the US is also commie as our government couldn't care less about us either. Maybe we should nuke the US and pave our _____ over too.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

Yes, because full-scale genocide is absolutely the solution to the world's problems.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thread is made by the same person who thought allowing EVERYONE in a plane to carry handguns would solve terrorism.

Thread is made by a person who compares Koran to Mein Kampf(my guess is, the poster has never read either one, let alone understand either one).

See who cares if you do or do not apoligize towards a nation that is soon to overwhelm your own, Mr. internet heroes

Also, OP, try to form your OWN opinion so you can be sure nobody will notice how much you parrot news agencies AKA propaganda outlets. Enjoy wallowing in ignorance.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Misoir

'Nuff said .

Second line is to say that you are a lame excuse for an American if you challenge the point of the OP .

Absolutely!!!
And may I add, " Any person that would challenge this OP is a worthless parasitic human being unfit to share the air that we breath!"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
yeah this thread spiraled totally out of control because of the naysayers... I never mentioned one time populace or the numbers behind a language I was speaking of efficiency and success of a language. Mandarin is a divided language just like it's population. It is very easy to ignore and post other rants than to address original statements.

I will never apologize for my nation, I hold my flag high when I wave it ! my nation is an ideal of of the likes I have never seen nor read about in all of history. If some men corrupt my nations ideals just like some preachers corrupt the word then I do not support these men plain and simple.

I do not apologize to China and never will... those folks have had 5000 years to build a nation and if they had what it takes then they would have been rulers of our known world long time ago. People of planet earth do not want what China has and this can be proven by who's ideology is currently striking fear into the hearts of every human rights violating dictator on the planet.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Ignorance about the nature of the communist Chinese government is not becomming. You can make a list of the US's offenses because we have a free press and free internet (for now and if Obama fails to change that.) You can not make such a list about the Chinese government without going to a prison camp. If such a list were permitted to be created listing the disgrace of Chinese communism, you would be horrified.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

What do they say? It's better to be quiet and have people think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

What a sorry bunch of sad, fearful "patriots" you lot are. At least have the guts to point your finger at the right culprits you sissies.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

atleast we have convictions and freedom to believe

as I can see this thread is totally in english language too heh!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Misoir

'Nuff said .

Second line is to say that you are a lame excuse for an American if you challenge the point of the OP .

Absolutely!!!
And may I add, " Any person that would challenge this OP is a worthless parasitic human being unfit to share the air that we breath!"

People like you who roll into this thread just end up proving my point!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Zamini

atleast we have convictions and freedom to believe

as I can see this thread is totally in english language too heh!

Why do you keep on bringing up this language rubbish!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

because you never addressed my point on efficiency and success plain and simple...

would you like to do that now ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

I could speak in at least 6 other languages, but chances are, most people like you are not educated or informed to the point of understanding other languages. Which is fine, as I've gotten used to people bragging about their ignorance, even in places like ATS

You have freedoms to believe in because you have been TOLD about said freedoms. What freedom is you cannot define by your own definitions because by doing so you would see that even within the ranks of ignorants like yourselves, there exists difference in opinion. So instead of figuring things out you point fingers and condescend towards others. Which would be fine usually, as I suspect the people you have contact with on a daily basis are not more informed than yourself, but to brag about ignorance in a place like ATS...just laughable...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join