It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Defense Force soldier photographs UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Don't know if this one hit the UFO sightings chard, but couldn't find any thing about it. But just to let you know
Some IDF soldier did some photo-shooting and took a picture of a UFO or its a pretty big raindrop on his lens..
Either way just to let you guys know..

and want to unravel this mystery...?

Former Israeli Soldier´s UFO Aerosphere reader Avi Levy, a former soldier in the Israeli Defense Force, or IDF, sent us this intriguing picture of what he claims is a UFO. The picture, according to Levi, was snapped during an electrical storm while he was on duty in southern Lebanon.

source
edit on 11/15/2009 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That's quite a striking photo - personally I'm gonna say it's a raindrop on the basis that it's transparent and it kinda looks like one!

The weird part for me, though, is how the lightning almost looks like it's drawn to it. Could be coincidence, could be photoshop, could be something else entirely.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Khayal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Three words:

The Electric Universe.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khayal
That's quite a striking photo - personally I'm gonna say it's a raindrop on the basis that it's transparent and it kinda looks like one!

Yeah raindrop is the most relevant, But the story of this guy has some weird features.. but could lightning cause radio silence for 15 minutes?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That's the biggest amoeba I've ever seen!

One of those pesky space critters no doubt...

ETA:

That pic gets all kinda ideas churning in my ole gray matter.

ie. The lightning strike interferes with the UFO's invisibility cloak, causing the leading edge to become visible.

edit on 17-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
yes thunderstorms have been known to cut power for hours let alone 15mins.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
it looks like a drop of water on the lens. you can see how it bends the light of the lightning bolt.

but then again.......how can a camera simultaneously focus on an object on the lens and the lightning bolt at the same time with no blurring of either one?

kind of a strange shape for a UFO though. Never seen one like that.

Im stumped on this one.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Don't think it can be a rain drop, look at the bolt tip in front of the object. How would it be possible for that to happen if it was a drop?

Kind of does look like a rain drop and we're looking through the drop seeing the tip of the bolt.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think its a rain drop. You can see the lightning right through it. I think the rain drop is either falling extremely close to the lens or it is on the lens.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
maybe it's some kind of electrical discharge

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
question is ? do outcome of raindrops on the lens not go blurry?

new topics

top topics

join