It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
Vigilant Citizen posted an article today on the symbolism of the murals. It's an interesting read.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Very interesting! I do disagree on a couple of things though..
One... the nudes in the sky, the larger male and female are in a quasi sexual position, the large females position is also a birthing position, the others are all smaller I think they represent the birth or bringing forth of something new that involves energy or the sun.

The other is the woman in the box, you can see her expression in the high res pictures if you blow them up, she is in thrall of a higher power but she is content and at ease there. The box could represent the male half:

SQUARE: In contrast to the circle which often symbolizes the sacred and spiritual (including the "sacred" earth), the square represents the physical world. Like the quartered circle, it points pagans to the four compass directions: north, east, south and west. While the circle and "spiral" symbolize female sexuality in many earth-centered cultures, the square represents male qualities.
www.radioliberty.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

If someone could imbed the pics for me it would be greatly appreciated, I still havent figured that out.

This is the first of three in the order of timing of events. You see the classic Masonic checkered floor as part of the landscape that they control. You see the classic blond-haired, blue-eyed Arian “youth” in the classic Masonic heel-to-heel 90 degree stance. Take note to the burning bush blowing dead West. I see this as the Western World being burned and this is the current state of the dismantling affairs of the U.S. while Americans (in general) go unaware. I see this because of the white man right next to the burning bush and he is wearing a red sweater and blue jeans. Red, white and blue. He represents the majority of unaware Americans and remains distracted via the book he is reading while the bush (which again represents the Western World) is burning to the ground right next to him. Now, take a look at the female puppet on strings being controlled. Could this mean that the next President will be a woman? Most important is the group of characters at the bottom-left. This clearly shows a colonial forefather arguing with modern day “suits”. This is highly suggestive of constitutionalists arguing with the “New World” unfolding. Notice they are pointing to the Masonic Arian as the subject at hand? This suggests the Tea Party Movement and the fight against the coming-out of World Government. This is (now) in the first of these three key time eras.

This is clearly inside the FEMA camp “era” we will soon move towards. You can see the back wall and you can see the side wall with barbed wire. You see the Elite above circling free and naked in their wealth and disgusting power while being separated from the chaos below via the net. They continue to oversee. Key characters in the crowd are Hazmat and Marines carrying rifles. You see all races and creeds as well as a Catholic Bishop, a Nun, a handcuffed man, a gas masked person, etc. You see an active burning industrial building in the background suggesting a crematory (think of the possibility of a mass of dead infected people from a biohazard release.) You see the classic Nazi gold eagle and flags. You see blank street signs suggesting you have nowhere to go. You see blank protest signs suggesting you have no voice. You see a cameraman in the dead center of the bottom of the painting with his camera looking right back at you (with your camera.)

This is the final sequence preceding the FEMA camp era. Here you see the surviving slave population working below to acquire the wealth of the world. The shovel heads are rich gold in color suggesting gold as the resource to secure. Look at the next level of architecture above ground. You see the higher-level (educated/skilled) slaves re-building the “New World” while the Elite sleep restfully above in the hills continuing to oversee all operations. Although the basic architecture is similar to the current architecture of society, the picture is highly suggestive of the “rebuilding era” due to the clear portrayal of clean landscapes and “work” underway. This is the final era they are working towards once most of us have been eliminated and the “New World” is underway being rebuilt. What does “EQ” stand for on the red sign?

______beforeitsnews/story/265/565/Creepy_Prophetic_Art_in_Bank_of_America.html

Peace,
spec
edit on 17-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Hi, i visite this site since 2005 and i read these forums almost every day, but i never really posted anything, but yesterday i was reading all pages from this thread and seeing that people didnt post better quality pictures from the Artist's site and missed many relevant points, so i felt that i should do it, so here it is, you many need to save in your computer and move the image around, because them are very big, i had to splits all the 3 frescos in 2 sections:

1 - Original image, no editing
2 - Original image edited to show the things that i found interesting and that people may have missed, there is alot stuffs going on these pictures.
(Make sure that you see these pictures in 100% to see all details, You MUST click on the link to see outside ATS!)

img834.imageshack.us...

img230.imageshack.us...

img839.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There's a 'man sleeping in the mountains' in the third pic. Has that been discussed yet/what's is mean? I'm not good at interpreting.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here I made this little video.

Be warned it's really really bad,
as in poorly made.

Oh, and NSFW

David Grouchy

This is some artwork from the Bank of America Corporate office. It's in three parts facing the street outside. If you look close you can see a reflection of a car in the marble. While making it I finally decided how I feel about rich people.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Perhaps the EQ on the red wheel barrel stands for Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Wow creepy, the fema camp picture is really crazy. (if thats what it is).

I live in Asheville, NC supposedly he has a school here, maybe I can ask him some questions.

Asheville! Woot!
(Was that a One Liner?)

Never seen those before OP, thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

yeah, you may have hit the nail on the head huh?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Three artists have been mentioned on this thread:

Ben Long
Im Pei
Leo Tanguma

What artist really painted this?
edit on 17-3-2011 by Amelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The "black sun" is clearly casting a strong shadow as if not tremendously far from the ground and lit from above. I don't think it's a sun.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

The interpretations given in the OP, not by the poster, but by the person who did the analysis for these murals in the post are very shallow to the extreme. Shows a serious lack of in depth understanding. You can get a much better analysis here.

stretchingminds.wordpress.com... uackwatch-and-lets-analyze-some-art-and-who-knows-what-else/

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Its coding the matrix, much like the Colorado murals, and those sculptures under the ocean so many find interesting, they're spellcasting, trying to draw this in, put it into our consciousness, which is why so many things are put in the open.

They want us to see, not just to gloat, but to put in our minds, our consciousness. The double slit experiment shows this is a consciousness driven universe, but I already know that based on my experiences, and information given.

This relates to why the book Titan came out before the Titanic occurred, and the movies that come out coding the matrix for symbols links, suggestions, and guiding us to emotional peaks and valleys because true manifesting involves our emotions, and a sense of being real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post on, is connected to the murals. Its all their coding the matrix things.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f8a79f59a41.jpg[/atsimg]

Okay...I stumbled across this picture today while reading up on another subject on the same website. Can anyone tell me more about this artist and point me in the right direction? I want to find out more about where the artist came up with the image of the sleeping man in the hill. Ever since viewing this picture I've had much curiosity, questions, disbelief, and the what ifs. Also, sort of unrelated, but when I uploaded this pic to ATS, I realized all of my other pics including my avatar feature a light illuminating the inside workings of other things. It's strange to say the least and could just be a coincidence, but totally random. My avatar of the lime being illuminated so that the inside can be seen was not chosen because of a particular meaning, I just liked that way it looked. The gold bears where uploaded to display a point I was trying to make in another unrelated thread, again totally random but related in illumination by light, with one even being the reversal and casting a shadow. Anyway, this may or may not make since to any of you, but all information about the sleeping man in the hill and where the image came from whether it be copied or imagined would more than likely be helpful. Thank you very much
edit on 17-4-2011 by Gumerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
kk, well the reason I asked is because the man sleeping looks a whole lot like myself. I mean, it was crazy, I had to do a double take. I called my wife in to look and she thought it looked a lot like me as well. It must be a coincidence, but it's like looking in a mirror and just blew my mind. Strange stuff

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wonder how much money they shelled out on their freaky murals?

I wonder if it's possible to take out a retail chain coffee bar and a piece of Bank Of America corporate art in one fell swoop? I wonder...

PS

I wonder if it'll be possible to withdraw funds on November 5th...

edit on 10/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: PS

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
Perhaps the EQ on the red wheel barrel stands for Earthquake?

YES, EQ for earthquakes

however, read it backwards..in fact i think the frescoes are meant to be read right to left

EQ then becomes QE...that IS WELL KNOWN in the financial markets as to what the private federal reserve cabal has been doing printing money, etc..called Quantitative Easing

QE3 is basically going on now

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks to the Poster for starting this Thread and thanks to all that have made contributions in trying to understand the meaning of the Murals.

The concensus was that the Burning Bush was 'blowing to the west'. I submit that the Sun being in the position where it is denotes that the left of the picture is really EAST. West is to the right and North is looking out toward the viewer of the Mural. I.E. The Eclipsed Sun is in the South. Therefore it may be that the Flaming Bush is blowing to the EAST......

Further; it is said that Jesus was crucified at the 6th hour of the day and on the 9th hour he gave up the ghost at which time there was Darkness on the land, perhaps by an Eclipse. It may be that the Eclipse in the Mural represents 12:00 Noon or the middle of the day as the 9th hour for Hebrews was considered 12noon. [ Correct me if I am wrong.... ]

In Alchemy, the Sun is considered GOLD and the Moon is considered SILVER. If the Sun is being eclipsed by the moon then some kind of meaning could be derived from the merging of Silver and Gold though I don't have insight into that meaning............ FreeMasonry is not the only symbols being displayed in the murals. It appears to be Freemasonry, Alchemy and the Kabala. Who knows what other symbolism is incorporated......
www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com...
levity.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

As a final note; no one mentioned the 'Pit' denoted to the right of the Blond headed boy standing on the masonic floor. The pit is a 3 diminsional square.

Man, pictures like the Murals at the Bank and the Denver airport are amazing.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

The bearded man is looking past the shovel which appears to held by the gloved hand of an unseen figure and whose wrist appears to be a fist gripping a length of chain links.

And the figure with the blue helmet has a disfigured face.

The men below the gloved hand seem to be pulling something from below with great earnest. The others are either unconcerned with their efforts or confident of their success.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Perhaps it refers to what surrounds what we see. PqRDeF

PRDF
Prosperity Russia Domestic Fund Limited is a closed-ended investment company.... ...Kleinwort Benson (Channel Islands) Fund Services Limited is the administrator and company secretary of the Company. State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited is the global custodian of the Company.

State Street Custodial Services
www.statestreet.com...

State Street Custodial Services (Ireland) serves as the custodian for Bank of America Global Liquidity Euro Fund and Bank of America Global Liquidity U.S. Dollar Fund, while State Street Bank Boston is the custodian for Columbia Government Reserves.

www.standardandpoors.com...

Who knows what it could mean. Maybe that the events in the painting will happen in Europe and not the US.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
And here we see a man who bears an odd resemblance to King Charles II. It can be seen that the eyes are similar, the nose appears similar, the pose is similar, the puffy hair-dos are similar, and even the color palettes are similar. The man in the mural appears to be a bit more agitated than King Charles II.

Detail from Mural:

King Charles II:

After the collapse of the Cromwell's Protectorate the Army and Parliament asked Charles to re-take the throne in 1660.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join