It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavrac
Here are some of these images that are a little bigger and higher res

edit on 17-11-2010 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

Great pictures thanks
.The first picture 6 men above and 13 below..one edge of a hard hat you can see in these high res pics. The top guys seem to be dealing with communications in plain sight of the world..they have those kind of tool belts and there is a cable they are pulling.

The hidden 13 working where no one can see, I think we have to feel the main important clue to this picture is the wrench..the guy is holding a tool totally different then the others it is meant to stand out either for the difference in the forked shaped or the color or the usage. The others are all digging tools a different color and shape.
What does a wrench accomplish? lossening things? Does the forked shape indicate anything?

But they are all the same "kind" they work to accomplish..the waking of the hidden sleeping giant together.

The huge EQ sign why they are working so hard....
"SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) Institute detected a signal in the direction of the star called EQ Pegasi in the Pegasus Constellation in September of 1998. The SETI institute dismissed the signal and no attention was paid to it until an amateur radio astronomer named Paul Dore in England picked up the same signal. A series of strange events ranging from a called off press conference, a SETI denial and then support of the theory of the signal, intimidation of Mr. Dore by the NSA and disinformation put out in the press has been decoded with Freemasonic symbolism by Richard C. Hoagland of the Enterprise Mission. This became known as the EQ Pegasus Saga. "
edit on 19-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)
Read more: blogs.myspace.com...

edit on 19-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: add source

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Tangent time:

Compare Pegasus en.wikipedia.org...
with
the strange statue at the Denver International airport:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a21f0371dcb7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Tangent time:

with

Blue Star Kachina/E Pegasi dancing in the plaza?
edit on 11/19/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: /E Pegasi

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Wow! Good call!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I feel resentment when I see such ´artwork´. First of all it is not beautifull to watch...although there will always be people with a different opinion. Second, when I talk about the Denver mural, it is in a public space and it is as if it is a message for ´insiders´ made by ´insiders. Thirdly it is probably put there without ever asking or informing the public about it although it is paid by taxpayers.....i am not sure about that tho..Anyways....it is creepy and it gives me the feel that ´they´ stopped considering the common people and do what ever they please.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Some of you guys missed the post where the correct order of the paintings were laid out. The first is supposed to be the one with the shovels, the second remains the same and the third is the one with the pyramid.

I noticed the stairs were designed to lead the eye through the different symbols.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13ca53fe41c6.jpg[/atsimg]

The question is which is the beginning and which is the end. Both would be correct in my opinion. The Hebrews came out of Egypt but in Revelation, they end up back in Babylon so either way you look at it is correct. It's kind of like double speak in a painting. Since these are masonic symbols though, the pyramid is likely not about the Hebrews coming out of Egypt but Israel going back to captivity in Babylon. The tree is the tree of sacrifice. The guy is the average american, distracted. The path is the path to enlightenment.

So after the fema camp painting, the third painting is about rebuilding America. The one presenting the plans are Hilary Clinton, the middle guy is a Jewish banker and I have no clue about the black guy because I think Obama was snuffed out in the second pic. I thinks he's just there to represent who is the greatest opposition to the new world in their mind.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Some of you guys missed the post where the correct order of the paintings were laid out. The first is supposed to be the one with the shovels, the second remains the same and the third is the one with the pyramid.

I noticed the stairs were designed to lead the eye through the different symbols.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13ca53fe41c6.jpg[/atsimg]

The question is which is the beginning and which is the end. Both would be correct in my opinion. The Hebrews came out of Egypt but in Revelation, they end up back in Babylon so either way you look at it is correct. It's kind of like double speak in a painting. Since these are masonic symbols though, the pyramid is likely not about the Hebrews coming out of Egypt but Israel going back to captivity in Babylon. The tree is the tree of sacrifice. The guy is the average american, distracted. The path is the path to enlightenment.

So after the fema camp painting, the third painting is about rebuilding America. The one presenting the plans are Hilary Clinton, the middle guy is a Jewish banker and I have no clue about the black guy because I think Obama was snuffed out in the second pic. I thinks he's just there to represent who is the greatest opposition to the new world in their mind.

Check out my interpretation of it...

Basically, you got a reddish brownish background, symbolizing a atmosphere of war, violence and chaos. This is initself a projection of the eclipse. An eclispe always symbolizes destruction in mystical thought. This eclipse has rays connected to a cube - implying the physical world, with a women hung in mid air, in a contorted position, appearing to be 'wailing'. This women symbolizes humanity, and her position suggests her spiritual state. Shes in pain, suffering and in 'limbo' because the light of the sun has been darkned by the moon. Eclipse is mentioned in many different traditions as being an evil harbinger, so trust me on that.

Than you have a staircase to the left of the women. The staircase symbolizes a progression. Its inverted and in all sorts of confused shapes. This implies an upward order, in a disordered manner. Perhaps a symbol of the elitist ethos of 'ordo ad chao'.

than, to the right, far backdrop, you have a pyramid. The backdrop suggest a basis or 'ancient' idea. The Pyramid symbolizes here the elitist desire, since ancient times (circa sumer,babylon, egypt) of unifying the world under one heirarchy, symbolized by the pyramid. In front of the Pyramid is a tree, which appears on closer inspection to be a 'fig tree', which is identified as the tree of life. The Right side of it is burning, symbolizing, the 'right' vector of the tree, which is love, kindness. This side will be 'burning' during this time, but in a very negative manner. It will be 'enflamed' with negative emotions, that is.

Infront of the the tree is a man relaxing pointing forwards, towards the 'future'. He knows and thus calmly awaits whats coming. Hes along the path between the checkered floor, the tree and the pyramid, implying his being initiated, and aware of the 'deeper truths'

The checkered floor in the foreground signifies duality, and this world. This is why the character standing on the floor is a child, who, being dressed in a trench coat with half his face, his left side, screen by a red hue indicates that hes a symbol for the 'youth' of america. His outfit implies he will be employed as a soldier, possibly at home. His left side, signifying his egoic consciousness, will be red, that is, filled with a totalitarian and fascist perspective. He will be the goon of the elite.

Meanwhile, to the bottom left of the picture you have 4 men. Each signifying a different aspect of the elite. They are all pictured as policticians. The one point with his fingers out at the kid symbolizes the elitist bellicose persona that wills to use americas youth as fodder and pions in enslaving its people. He also appears very 'noble' and aristocratic. Another politician aswell points at the kid but in a critical manner. He looks at the other politician in a judgemental way. This implies two different attitudes. One pro, the other con. The former 'good cop' the latter 'bad cop'. This could mean a contrived dialect where half the lobby plays the pro war crew, while the other half acts the 'critical eye'. However, both are working towards the same goal. Theyre simply acting out archetypal roles.

The final two men on the outside symbolize two different Feelings. The black man on the top is in complete view. This signifies the evil and nefarious nature of what americas elite are doing (black men/negros are often used in mythology as symbolizing the 'evil personality' or inclination) against its people. He taking off his glasses symbolizes his lack of vision. If his glasses were on, he'd see 'farther' down the road. The expression on his face is a smirk, symbolizing an enjoyment or pleasure with whats going on. This is the 'shadow' or evil side which revels and smirks in mayham. To the bottom corner of the screen theres another man, symbolizing the 'ultimate intention' this is the 'good' which justifies the evil of the black man. He has glasses on, and looks forward with his hand on his chin in a philosophical pose. He implies the philosopher, mystic "the good will" behind the evil black man, who sees with wisdom the ultimate end of his actions. Hes hardly in the picture and so 'hardly' visible in the face of the trauma of the present suffering.

edit on 19-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I must have gotten too close to the truth with the horse statue/Pegasus as "Blue Star Kachina" dancing in the plaza, as it seems posts to the thread have slowed considerably.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Very cool thanks for this. I remember when BofA head quarters moved from San Francisco to NC and there was something about the art in the paper then.

And there was that fishy plane crash with all the bankers in it I'm sure there are ATS posts about that - it was a few years back.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Interesting interpretations!
If you zoom the picture on your page to 400% you will clearly see the seated man has a paper or book in his hand.

If you then look at the floating woman, you can see her expression is ecstasy and the material is clinging to emphasise her femininity, and her pose is dance like...the sacred feminine i am thinking.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Tangent time:

with

Interesting that is says he is usualy white and they made him blue.
alsoCarl Jung and his followers have seen in Pegasus a profound symbolic esoteric in relation to the spiritual energy that allows to access to the realm of the gods on Mount Olympus" from your link..

"
Blue Star Kachina/E Pegasi dancing in the plaza?
edit on 11/19/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: /E Pegasi

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Here are some more anomalies/questions
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb2f7c4a428f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

Also the guy looking like the pope has what looks like the vatican behind him..so I would think the big dome has a large meaning as it stands out so much.
Maybe the protected are inside those who will be saved from the destruction.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

If you zoom the picture on your page to 400% you will clearly see the seated man has a paper or book in his hand.

If you then look at the floating woman, you can see her expression is ecstasy and the material is clinging to emphasise her femininity, and her pose is dance like...the sacred feminine i am thinking.

Well, if the man pointing is actually reading it sorta strengthens my association of him with an 'inner awareness'.. Ie; someone who is aware is "reading into" something.

The girl is turned around, so its impossible to see her expression. I think you may be right about the sacred feminine. I called her 'humanity'. In esoteric thought, the collective soul of humanity, is considered feminine, relative to the unknowable source (G-d). Her pose could be indicative of 'dance' perhaps the women of the dionysiac rites ie; Bacchantes?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First picture depicts the idea of building (begining of times) = NEW
Second picture depicts the Chaos in the world, using different creeds of people =WORLD
Third picture depicts lack of chaos. Business people, a judge (woman), a student and scholar (reader). The dancing women has a box around her, depicting she is targeted. = ORDER

Also first picture I think the mass of workers are in a ditch or a massive hole. The single worker is standing on top of that ditch, perhaps as a lookout. The sleeping man under ground could mean something along the lines of a hostile,silent takeover. He is sleeping or or oblivious his surroundings in the making of a new world or govt.

The third picture regarding the burning bush. May depict the burning of said freedom (although a flag would be more apparent to this theory), with the scholar representing mankind being too consumed to notice. Along with the business men, it looks like telling the judge how it is now. She doesn't look happy. Also..the sun, to me, represents an eclipse. i.e the time has come.

Just what I take out of it.

edit on 19-11-2010 by DIDtm because: spelling and missed words

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm thinking the dome is actually a giant pearl.
2nd

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That blue horse is unbelievable! I ran into it a few years ago on the web - wow! It killed the creater, you probably heard. One of the legs crushed the sculptor - how odd is that!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I was reading the prophecy of Peter Deunov (all over the web), which gave me the impression it was predictive programming put out by elites many years ago. It reminded me of this. His prophesy states that after chaos an elite will survive.

"A new culture will see the light of day, it will rest on three principal foundations: the elevation of woman, the elevation of the meek and humble, and the protection of the rights of man."

So, these murals are probably letting us know they are standing by to save the day

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

I was reading the prophecy of Peter Deunov (all over the web), which gave me the impression it was predictive programming put out by elites many years ago. It reminded me of this. His prophesy states that after chaos an elite will survive.

"A new culture will see the light of day, it will rest on three principal foundations: the elevation of woman, the elevation of the meek and humble, and the protection of the rights of man."

So, these murals are probably letting us know they are standing by to save the day

The elevation of woman is exactly what pagan cultures are all about.

In anycase, many many many novels/epics have been written about this subject. Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz etc...

The book Vril stands out as one which talks about a 'chosen race' destined to emerge from out of the inner earth, through the north, to take over after this current 'aion'. This is basically allegory for saying at the end of this current 'world', men from the north, that is, men who have fully integrated their animal/evil side of their personality, will take over the world.

This is said more simply, the elites will inherit the world they plan on destroying, to some degree. When that will happen is anyones guess. Could be this year, next year, or 25 years from now.

"the elevation of woman, the elevation of the meek and humble, and the protection of the rights of man."

Its funny how the elite have fashioned for themselves a god in their own image.

Those 3 aspects, a trinity are all fundamentally connected. The elevation of women, means the divine feminine. This world, as opposed to the source of all reality, G-d.

G-d seeks for mankind to discipline themselves through sacrificing their egos. This is not something the elites like, at all.

So, those who 'embrace' their animal nature' particularly their sexual desires, are terme 'the meek and humble'. "meek" because they bow before the great mother, in 'humility'. This as opposed to the humility those who Fear G-d show by recognizing their inherent dependence on G-d, who is the source of all reality. this is true humility, whereas the goddess rapture 'meek and humble' is a cheap, pathetic substitute. Its irritating reading Jung, Campbell, Bailey and others twist the Judaic Patriarchial worship of the creator as being 'fear' motivated. The two pillars of solomons temple symbolized Love AND fear. Both are necessary aspects to relate to the creator. What is the divine feminine in this relationship, you might ask? Well, WE are. We are the recipients, and so the feminine. The earth is our mother, but she is not supposed to be separated from her betrothed, G-d. In kabbalistic thought, this 'divine presence' of G-d is called the Shekinah. shes exiled here on earth when human beings, made inthe divine image, do not make the effort to unite her with her source.

And "protection of the rights of men" is an obvious allusion to the laws of liberalism. That all men are free to do as they please as long as they do not harm others or encroach on the rights of others, This, from a purely secular level is fine and dandy. In a spiritual sense, its quite bad, because of its far reaching implications. G-d for instance has commanded man discipline himself. Particularly his sexual lusts. Does the above 'rights of men' seek to obstruct sexual 'expression'? no. They want people to do as they please.

So, in essence, goddess worship is the worship of the self of man. Its man worshipping nature, which is his 'self' and not G-d, who is the source of both his sense of self and the creation of nature.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What are you talking about? It all sounds like double talk. And it sounds negative. Patriarchal societies are good, matriarch societies are bad? I don't get what you are trying to say who is G-d? Is this your own ideas gathered from your own research. In my opinion no energy feminine or male should be surpressed.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Thank you Cheesefacedogbone for posting about these murals.

Some of my impressions for this mural.

In the uppermost center of the mural appears to be a craft (with only the landing gear showing) and it looks as if beams and a force field (or some sort of alien technology maybe) have a hold on the woman. Since there is a man next to the woman and a tree near-by, I get the impression that the tree signifies the "family tree". The "burning bush" is caused by a fireball since there is a trail of smoke behind the fireball.

The other woman, the one standing with the three men at the bottom right-hand corner, could represent "America the Beautiful". The blonde-haired boy is wearing a blue coat and standing on red and white checkered flooring. This might be a stretch but perhaps the three colors could signify war.

THE 'CIVIL FLAG' - FORGOTTEN FLAG, OR FLAG OF FICTION?
home.myfairpoint.net...

And with this mural I think the mountain could be Yellowstone National Park as a sleeping giant and the "EQ" might stand for earthquake meaning that an earthquake could trigger a volcanic eruption. Where I got the idea of the "trigger" was from here...

www.youtube.com...

And then the cleanup afterward. Plus where the is man standing in the center of the mural, it looks kind of like lava. And the blue could be Yellowstone Lake.

If I think of more stuff, I'll post it.

Star

edit on 20-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: of grammar.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join