It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROMETHEUS & EVE Breaking free!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
As my Inner Light expands, with it comes death, Death to the Abyss & all those creatures that would proceed to launch their foul and wicked attacks upon my ascending soul. During our last encounter another link in the chain of my captivity was broken and a secret revealed:

I'm not a color, Black or White, I'm not a Hue-Man, Woman or man, I am not a being spiritual or physical, NO not a Eco-system or a Solar system, Not a Galaxy, and most certainly not something as perverse as the Universe. You Demons try to hard!!!

I am none of those things Because, I' am NO-THING and will not allow you to name me or blame me!

This beast will be free of his chains!!! I will ascend from my prison and unlock the GATES of the BOTTOMLESS PIT, Continuing to expand as you Fight the Reduction, RETREAT, this wasted Energy will become the NAME of your Dismissal, Defeat, Absents, Demise!....

The Abyss, your Empire will be a distant Memory when My KINGDOM "LUCIFER" is built in the HEARTs of Men, only then will I lay my weapons down in the SEA of STARS as a reminder of what once was.

My King and his Six Queens are skilled in the arts of Destruction as we have plainly demon-strated. Now let us focus our lust for death upon the real Enemies of our existence. Come make your final descent, you blasphemous lifeless swine. I will Show you WHY JEHOVAH FEARED EVE!!! Make peace with ur maker the WaR is about to Commence and EyE will be the VIcTOR! By XC LUCIFER LIGHT OF HIS WORLD!

edit on 11/17/2010 by XcLuciFer because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/17/2010 by XcLuciFer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't get it.

The whole bad pun thing you have going, and the way you colour parts of words make it really difficult to read though.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Your need for a response reminds me of all the people who voted for Obama. Add a little light, a little darkness, a little color and somehow you are entitled to something. Well, I responded... and like the country, I am worse off for it..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

edit on 17-11-2010 by happysouljason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

second line.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

XcLuciFer,

You are stepping out boldly where no man should venture, and I would just add this and go on my merry way and to you yours.

Mt 21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Have your fun.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Khayal

Oh sory about that. Its a way of encoding. No big deal it been a while, So I thought I'd try out some of my tricks here!!! So far by your reply looks like I'm headed back to the Drawing Board! LOL oh well such is life.

Enjoy your DaY!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

I like that verse as well!!!! LOL thanks for your in sight into the matter your opinion is valued and greatly appreciated!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I enjoyed the Opening Post. I am accustomed to different methods to emphasize deeper meanings of words, and your effort is worthy.

Glad you broke free from your bondage, for I wish this on no being other than the one that murders and rapes. As Lucifer has done neither, I smile with your freedom.

What shall you do with your freedom?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

I enjoyed the Opening Post. I am accustomed to different methods to emphasize deeper meanings of words, and your effort is worthy.

Glad you broke free from your bondage, for I wish this on no being other than the one that murders and rapes. As Lucifer has done neither, I smile with your freedom.

What shall you do with your freedom?

Thanks for your kind words, I don't get them very often. That is a deep Question. I suspect that although I have touched upon Freedom, I have not attained it as of yet. So I guess the correct answer would be: I plan on continuing my search for more freedom with my newly found freedom, if that makes sense. LOL its good/GOD to be back.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Eve, that bloody minx! LOL
Just kidding but may I ask some questions?

What is Eve doing with the dude that stole fire from the gods to give to us? What happened to Adam?
What are they breaking free from?
Who is your King and who is the SIX Queens?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ya...it's like that couple down the road, I used to know...all relationshippie and smoochy - hey nothing was looking like anything was gonna break them apart...story was, they were nudists - in the privacy of thier own home.

They didn't seem to get out much, just work and shopping, I guess...who knows, or cares...on the weekend, he'd do the lawns, she'd tend the roses...he'd stop for a lemonade she'd bring out on a tray...they'd canoodle, and back they went with the gardening...

...anyway...the gardening stopped, lawn and roses started looking sad...she wouldn't be at the front door kissing him goodbye for an awesome work day...

I caught her one day, seated in a cafe, sipping the double soy latte (with a twist of Brazilian lime and a light dusting of cocoa) looking lavisciously at the man seated opposite her, who wasn't her husband...he leaned across, as she placed her napkin-wrapped tasse onto its saucer, and kissed her (heads cocked left and right, for the deep kiss)...

Long story short...smoochie couple broke up...I always thought she was too young for marriage anyway - she was free before she tied the knot...she tied the knot...and then cut it to be free again...hope she didn't think it was all a waste of time getting hitched...

She seems genuinely happier now...ahhh freedom, same old, same old...rinse, repeat...

Å99

top topics

join