It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Delta IV Heavy Rocket Ready For Thursday Night Launch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So far everything is a go. About 5 minutes until liftoff if all goes as planned. I'm about to take a quick trip to the beach for a better view.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nice just in time, ty for link

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You're welcome. Too bad for all the cloud cover, I'm about 20 miles from the pad and couldn't even see it. Usually the live video is a bit more spectacular. Kind of cool how a secret mission was launched under the cover of clouds.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Awesome launch - thanks for the link!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What way is it flying, if its east do u think is their any chance of me seeing it here in ireland go overhead?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, there goes big brother off to the heavens to keep a better eye on us little ones. Cool to watch, but scary what it really means too.... (sigh)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey, sorry to break the topic, just kidding no i'm not. But really I am.

Did anyone notice at the left side of the page, there is an eye in the center of a pyramid. And the badge's shape is also a pyramid! I'm still excited to see it go, but I am very suspicious of that badge..

Link here

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Too bad you couldnt see it. I live in Merritt Island and was waiting to film it but I couldn't see it.

I see we might be neighbors.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

We are neighbors!

Hopefully in about two weeks we will have another great launch when the space shuttle Discovery finally launches on her final voyage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join