It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS let's Deny Ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

I Would Like To Take This Time Out To Say Thank You. Thank You To Our Admin Team Who Sort Out The Bs And Just Plain Nuts Witch Sounds Funny Coming From A Conspiracy Nut Such As Myself, Thank You To All The Posters Who Have Dedicated There Time To "deny Ignorance" In This Never Ending Pursuit Of The Truth. Trust Me I'm Sure Buried In The Archives Of Ats The Truth Is Out There, Thank You To All The Free Thinkers And Of Course All The Skeptics Who Bring Order To The Sometimes Never Ending Chaos On The Site. Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart For Giving Me A Place To Feel Welcome With My Views And Takes On Everything.the Very Essence Of The Site Has Life To It. The Very Purpose To "deny Ignorance" Gives A Sense Of Purpose. And Also I Want To Take This Time To Say Congratulations On The Recent Milestone Of A Very Impressive 1,700 Quantcast Ranking. Proving The Point Further That Ats Is Opening More And More Minds Every Day And Asking The Ultimate Question Will You "deny Ignorance With Us"

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I've taken the liberty to freshen up your scribblings to make them more readable:

Dear ATS,

I would like to take this time out to say thank you.

Thank you to our admin team who sort out the BS and just plain nuts which sounds funny coming from a conspiracy nut such as myself.

Thank you to all the posters who have dedicated their time to "deny Ignorance" in this never ending pursuit of the truth.
Trust me I'm sure buried in the archives of ATS - The truth is out there.

Thank you to all the free thinkers and of course all the skeptics who bring order to the sometimes never ending chaos on the site.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for giving me a place to feel welcome with my views and takes on everything.

The very essence of the site has life to it.
The very purpose to "deny Ignorance" gives a sense of purpose.

Also I want to take this time to say congratulations on the recent milestone of a very impressive 1,700 Quantcast ranking. Proving the point further that ATS is opening more and more minds every day and asking the ultimate question: "Will you deny ignorance with us"?

---------------

-And you're welcome

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
AND THANK YOU JUBJUB! for fixing my scribblings

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I Would Like To Take This Time Out To Say Thank You. Thank You To Our Admin Team Who Sort Out The Bs And Just Plain Nuts Witch Sounds Funny Coming From A Conspiracy Nut Such As Myself, Thank You To All The Posters Who Have Dedicated There Time To "deny Ignorance" In This Never Ending Pursuit Of The Truth. Trust Me I'm Sure Buried In The Archives Of Ats The Truth Is Out There, Thank You To All The Free Thinkers And Of Course All The Skeptics Who Bring Order To The Sometimes Never Ending Chaos On The Site. Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart For Giving Me A Place To Feel Welcome With My Views And Takes On Everything.the Very Essence Of The Site Has Life To It. The Very Purpose To "deny Ignorance" Gives A Sense Of Purpose. And Also I Want To Take This Time To Say Congratulations On The Recent Milestone Of A Very Impressive 1,700 Quantcast Ranking. Proving The Point Further That Ats Is Opening More And More Minds Every Day And Asking The Ultimate Question Will You "deny Ignorance With Us"

ARRGGCKK !! My eyes are bleeding now and my head exploded... sryyy
........... !!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Very nice letter. Taken in the spirit of which ATS is all about, it was really very touching.

If you could not capitalize every word, it would probably be easier to read your posts.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

HAHA thank you my spell check did that... I had no idea till I posted it. I should have read over it first

new topics

top topics

join