It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Fighter Jet Missing in Alaska

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be rude, but...

There is much utter trash in this thread. We didn't know what happened to the aircraft and instead of presuming that the aircraft simply crashed as aircraft occasionally do, people came up with ever more elaborate and absurd theories that have not only have no evidence but are also incredibly unlikely. Speculation is fine if there is an actual reason for the theory other than "oh, humans have their price" or "oh, it crashed without a distress signal". It must also be likely and realistic (for example US fighters aircraft crash occasionally hence that is the most likely situation. I cannot recall an instance of a US fighter pilot defecting hence that theory is unlikely). Other people simply made things up from the top of their heads without even running a freaking Wikipedia search on it. It's disgusting.

F-22 aircraft crash site found

11/17/2010 - JOINT BASE ELMENDORF-RICHARDSON, Alaska -- Search and rescue aircraft have discovered the apparent wreckage of an Air Force F-22 assigned to the 3rd Wing at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson. The aircraft lost contact with air traffic control at 7:40 p.m. Alaska time yesterday while on a nighttime training mission.

To continue searching for the missing pilot, a rescue team is being dispatched to the area, approximately 100 miles north of Anchorage, by the Alaska Air National Guard Rescue Coordination Center, the 3rd Wing and Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson.

www.jber.af.mil...

edit on 18/11/10 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

Why would the Russians want a F-22 they have the original Blue prints thanks to some spy they have planted in US everone has forgotten Klaus Emil Julius Fuchs and also Julius and Ethel Rosenberg,who sold the Atomic Bomb secrets for free,they don't need the plane as they already have the blueprints.

No, unless you can provide evidence that the Russians stole F-22 blueprints then you're simply making an assumption based on what is known as the precautionary principle.

You can't speak for the 300 million other Americans. Do you know how much people are hurting these days?

Spam spam spam.

welcome to the desert of the real !

spam spam spam.

Russia already has planes that are just as badass as the F-22. As a matter of fact, the F-22 was our answer to their Su-34, and the Su-34 is far superior in many ways, so I don't really see Russia being concerned with our technology.

A Wikipedia search reveals that the F-22 has absolutely nothing to do with the Su-34. Actually the ATF program that spawned the F-22 began as a replacement F-15 started well before the Su-34 even existed. Presently the F-22 is by the most advanced combat aircraft in the sky, it's almost hard to express in words how capable it is. Mach 1.7 supercruise, stealth, thrust vectoring etc. The Su-34 would be dominated by the F-22 over 9000 times.

That's the conclusion I've reached as well. This guy defected and is going to get paid a BUNCH of money by the host nation that took him in. Chances are it's Russia.

That's called making things up. Stop making things up. I'm sick and tired of reading absurd theories that are incredibly unlikely and that have no evidence.

Fact: Plane is missing - no reports of distress before disappearance
Fact: Plane is still missing - none of the recovery systems or tracking systems have lead to it's discovery
Fact: Pilot is a human - all humans have a "price"
Fact: Motive for foreign nation is there - this plane is worth billions in technology research.
Fact: US would deny defection of pilot for political/propaganda reasons

There are logical explanations for all of those. And you're wrong on number two, number 3 4 and 5 don't are irrelevant. What you did was create an extremely unlikely theory and tried to pass is off as a fact.

If a F-22 slams into the ground at 500 knots or whatever do you really think there's going to be a distress signal?

Actually I haven't seen any evidence that there was not a distress signal, but I digress.

How many USAF fighter aircraft have crashed? Lots.
How many USAF fighter aircraft have defected? Not many.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the most likely situation was that the aircraft simply crashed. When I read the thread my first thought was - "oh it probably crashed we just haven't reached the wreckage yet". And that was correct.

Can a country have the ability to flat out steal an aircraft if they hacked into it.

Extremely unlikely.

Can the US secretly place explosives on each of their jets, so that if/when the jet is stolen, then the US can remotely detonate the explosive package; thus, destroying the jet technology and simultaneously killing the foreign government engineers employed to back-engineer the jets technology?

No, that would be a stupid idea.

It's also maybe possible to build a huge aircraft that can open up the back and the F22 could just fly in and hook up... Not very likely tho is it?

Very unlikely.

The replacement for the F-22's plans stolen.

The JSF has absolutely nothing to do with the F-22. And the F-22 is in many ways more capable than the F-35 since they are designed to do different things. And that incident is completely unrelated to the actual topic.

Didn't Obama sell 20 F-35 Joint strike fighters to Israel earlier this week? Now this... Here is

The F-35 JSF is years from being operational and years from being delivered to Israel.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Looks like I've been told. So much for going the logical route.

Now where is Trogdor??? Cause it looks like I was just burninated.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

hahaha trogdor , thats funny I'll need to watch that episode again

My thoughts , the plane crashed the pilot is missing in the wilderness or is dead

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
WOW

How the hell can they lose a f-22 raptor?

This is very odd,

Maybe it was on a mission to sabre rattle china's deffences and was shot down

This is the only possible senario i can think of right now because i can not see how the most advanced jet in the world could just disapear so easy it has to have been downed on a covert mission or if you really want to push it out there maybe downed by a UFO, i'm really struggling to believe this just dissapeared

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If I visit the source, it claims "pilot" is missing, found crashsite

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Get over it. . . its a conspiracy forum, not a strategic deffence /war cabinet, sinse we do not know what happened people are speculating like they always do on this forum, please if you have some information we are not prevy to please explain to use what exactly happened. oh and don't forget your evidence

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Um.. I think he provided the evidence BEFORE he shamed everyone.
2nd

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
ARE Great Nation is Full of ignorant and stupid people, How can Evolution Be Possible?

I NEED TO MOVE OUT OF THE USA!

I COME TO THIS GREAT

Nation

TO GET KNOWLEDGE AND LIVE FREE! AKA FREEDOM. & ALL I SEE AND READ> IS FAKE Shadow Gov Conspiracy Theorie's That. at the end of the day is more REAL ...
edit on 18-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

like :

1 9/11

2 UFO Recovered at Roswell

3 John F. Kennedy’s Assasination

4 Global Warming is a Fraud

5 Princess Diana was Murdered by the Royal Family

6 Jewish World Domination

7 Apollo Moon Landing Hoax

8 Pearl Harbor Was Allowed to Happen

9 The Third Secret of Fatima

10 The Philadelphia Experiment

SO IF U ASK ME WE ARE BEING LIE TO>>> AND U STILL THINK... ARE GOV. LOVES US And they want the best for US! LMAO!! ok..
edit on 18-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
im in the air force and im gonna tell your right now...about 90% of the air force is full of egotistic morons, who think they can do what they want.

so im sure that the aircraft is parked somewhere on a runway with the pilot taking a # in the stall. didnt bother to say...hey i need to take a pit stop.

it wouldnt be the first time we misplaced something. just like the time we transported nukes in a unscheduled flight across america in a b-52 and then let the plane sit unguarded for 36 hours...when the mistake was found. which is common knowledge but its an example of the dip#s that work in our military.

i just came off a 2 hour briefing where we had to stand and have someone tell us that we need to do our job. when we do...every #ing day.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
According to BeforeItsNews.com:

______beforeitsnews/story/269/862/China_shoots_down_F22_over_Alaska.html

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
I'll be the first to propose this idea.

Could this be a case of defection?

Times are getting tough. I'm sure some country would pay greatly for the aircraft so it can be back-engineered.

Did anyone actually read the source article that the OP linked to? It says they found the wreckage of the plane but couldn't find the pilot. If he defected, why did he ditch his plane in the snow rather than flying it to Russia?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

it maybe possible that he did defect with said raptor ! and the wreckage they found is another plane !

Far fetched and out there but what isnt on ATS

I still think he just lost control or there was a malfunction and he crashed and ejected and is now lost in the alaskan wilds

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

They found the wreckage of the missing jet. today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthropy

Wow- now THAT is a conspiracy site!! I think if China were shooting down American aircraft, over the US, there would be a bit more of a backlash. Like WWIII. Interesting that they write 'we can confirm' but produce no source or evidence for their extravagant claims. Interesting (fantasy) read though.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Right ...right so they found the wreckage . What peaks my interest is this part of the news report .....

A helicopter spotted the wreckage at 10:15 a.m. but did not immediately land because of the threat of hazardous materials. "It was being considered a haz-mat scene," Hayes said. "They had to get the right gear flown out there to the location so that the pararescuemen and the crash site recovery folks could safely get down there and do a search."

Hmmm... What kind of hazardous Materials are on a F-22 that would require protective haz-mat suits for the search and recovery crews

The answer could be a simple one that I myself have not considered ....to anyone with knowledge please share?

is it depleted Uranium ordnance? was a Tactical Nuke on board? are there some type of Mercury switches on F-22's ?

any1 .....any1....?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Hazardous in the sense that the secret technology of the air plane can be leaked if handled by untrained civilians.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

It'd be interesting to see if the "Square Meteor Sighting" is in the vicinity/flightpath of the crash site.

Hope the pilot is ok...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter
Hopefully the pilots were able to eject safely, and hopefully they find them soon.

Sometimes things do fall out of the sky, and hopefully they will find the pilots.

ooh on Fox News now
edit on 17-11-2010 by Justaposter because: (no reason given)

The Raptor is a single place fighter so only one pilot. They found the wreckage-not the pilot yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
Right ...right so they found the wreckage . What peaks my interest is this part of the news report .....

A helicopter spotted the wreckage at 10:15 a.m. but did not immediately land because of the threat of hazardous materials. "It was being considered a haz-mat scene," Hayes said. "They had to get the right gear flown out there to the location so that the pararescuemen and the crash site recovery folks could safely get down there and do a search."

Hmmm... What kind of hazardous Materials are on a F-22 that would require protective haz-mat suits for the search and recovery crews

The answer could be a simple one that I myself have not considered ....to anyone with knowledge please share?

is it depleted Uranium ordnance? was a Tactical Nuke on board? are there some type of Mercury switches on F-22's ?

any1 .....any1....?

Imagine how many people were poisoned when the B-2 bomber burned up smack dab in the middle of our air base on Guam? Largest Advanced Carbon Composites fire ever on Earth. All the Navy/Air Force studies about burning Advanced Carbon Composites you can read online says the smoke killed all the guinea pigs. It says online that the B-2's composites has Boron-8 which got its extra electron from passing it thru a nuclear reactor. It's like asbestos but radioactive and highly toxic.

That entire plane burned up in the middle of our air base for 6+ hours and the Air Force didn't even send the civilians home that were working in the area where the B-2 was burning. God knows what was on that airframe.

I was a guinea pig that was there and breathed in the burning B-2 and I'm still alive. But I've had some cancerous spots cut off of my body since which may imply those airplanes burning up are pretty toxic. Maybe that's also why my Social Security Disability was approved so quick??

We Americans really love poisoning this planet....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok apologies i didn't read over the thread correctly and missed out some important facts, opps..

But i'm seriously LMAO at everybody saying he deffected hahahaha

Is there a war on? come on man LOL who in there right mind would defect to russia, given the fact this guy is flying the F-22 Raptor, hes probably well payed and happy, NO OFFENCE to our russian members, i just find it highly unlikely this is an atempt to deffect,

Its probably a case off he was slightly dazed & not thinking after the crash, forgot his survival training & wondered of into the wilderness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join