It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor Senator says TSA groping is "love pats"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In exchange, I will allow to be frisked under one of three conditions:
- if I can grope one of the female agents
- I get to punch the "frisker" in the face
- 100$ cash, up front!
edit on 18-11-2010 by Le Colonel because: for reasons that will remain my own

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but as OP himself said, last page, the post would be the "last" in this thread....well.

The OP said a LOT of things, made a LOT of claims...and yes, was all made up. NOT by OP, of course. By others who the OP chooses to believe, rather than living with facts and logic, in the real world.

Some people are just terribly gullible, and stories like the "Underwear Bomber" being 'planted' on the airplane"\?

Total rubbish, made up, and now part of the pantheon of more "fringe-ish" conspiracy theories out there, spurred by the immediacy and simplicity of the Internet Age....

More lies repeated by OP, re: Michael Chertoff. NO, he is NOT the CEO of the scanner manufacturer.

However, there do appear to be improprieties, conflicts of interest, and possible violations of the law and ethics...since he owns a security consulting firm, and one of his CLIENTS is Rapiscan, the company building the scanners.

IN typical hysterical fashion of these sorts, the details and facts become distorted and embellished, and once posted ANYWHERE, then will continue to infest the mind of the gullible (and intellectually lazy) for ever and ever.....

The rest is made up....people connect dots from their wildest imaginations, in very creative ways, lately. And it's only getting worse, when certain folks repeat and repeat, wthout doing the due diligence of even minimal fact-checking research.....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join