It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typical American

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

edit on 20-11-2012 by Scouser640 because: Buggered up.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There are plenty of Utube videos doing the same most like on here to post "as America"...

For Australia, Ireland, Netherlands, Russia, Brazil....Etc Etc. When you are looking for one thing you find it, the crap of it is it's rampant. That shows the education level of the poster. It is laughable. Postings about "Stupid Americans"...First off not knowing America is a Hemisphere, second of all, most posters never know more than what is "told" to them. No worries.

There was a post with a picture of McDonald's and a kid. No one could not I.D., that is inside Bangkok. By the way proper spelling of "no one" is just that...not "noone".

I can't wait for all the educated 'others' to come on board...We'll just call them "Europeans", even from other continents; make them fell better!

MG

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

America isn't a hemisphere - just sayin.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

That isn't as far off as you think, considering there are pockets that still speak french, creol was developed, and it was settled by the French.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Haha, I've learned that much in history class. It's just the thought was a bit out there considering the fact that we are SO close to Louisiana.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Scouser640

Hmmm...we are talking politics here to....yes? American Hemisphere

But if you want to be so detailed, the Western Hemisphere also includes parts of GB and Africa...and yes, there is an "American Hemisphere" just for that purpose, not to confuse the Western with the Americas.

Map makers years ago divided crap up to save paper. Current marine charts show this as the American Hemisphere.

No need for UK or Africa, kind of makes sense....NO?

Thanks

MG
edit on 20-11-2012 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear
But if you want to be so detailed, the Western Hemisphere also includes parts of GB and Africa...and yes, there is an "American Hemisphere" just for that purpose, not to confuse the Western with the Americas.
No it don't. Since when?

Self edit to say ok...I'm wrong...but I blame that IERS Reference Meridian, which is a sneaky British invention. Need I say more?
edit on 20-11-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

No problem friend. I just get put-off by this "Americans are Stupid". I live in a State where 1 in 5 are foreign born citizens, that is not counting the illegals.

Take a look

Every taxi I take, they are looking for citizenship, go to the store, hiding crap....criminal, yes. And what I despise is how "America" is pigeon-holed. 'Stupid'...perhaps it makes others 'feel better'. In the end, they came here for what? On that note, if I broke the law, do you think a judge would be concerned about seperating me from my family? Tired of the liberal BS here....

So they came here to play tricks on us 'stupid Americans?". What is happening, in fact, is they are making my country the same as the one they left....3rd world.

That is a whole different topic.

MG

edit on 21-11-2012 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join